Author Topic: hahaha DogShit  (Read 24238 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
hahaha DogShit
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:11:26 AM »
Or Dante his crime name  ;D

I dont like mincing words...the Pro Muscle Drama of late
I go over to getbig and look around there the other night and I see stuff like this.....

Buselmo the snake

People have asked me before why I'm not fond of Buselmo and its because I cannot stand twofaced snakes. The guy acts like a nice guy over here and then rips on people from Pro muscle over there and has been doing it for awhile.
Heres a suggestion.......... why dont you instead of going to a board where those people dont post or read....why dont you just state it right in front of them here? Go head...Dusty reads this board...tell him here that you think he is a bullshit artist. Tell Phil Hernon on the board that he is an actual member and reads (here) that you think he is a bullshit artist Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help
You rip on me over there as a liar (which I could give a crap about your "the world according to Buselmo...which is 'I do this and i did this' so its true for everyone" faulty opinion)....so lets see who looks like the person who knows what he is talking about here and who looks like the guy shooting off his misinformed opinion again?
You laughing at my previous statement of Dusty making 5-6 figures on solely bodybuilding endeavors or the truth.....lets look at the scoreboard shall we?
I-force = well well into 5 figures
flex/ami = another 5 figures
Clothing apparel company = additional revenue
So add it up in your head.....whose the bullshit artist?
Now i see you ripping on John Meadows....Here is a question for the bodybuilding community....Does anyone know of a better guy in the bodybuilding community than John Meadows? You would have to search far and wide to find one. So take that to the bank whenever you see someone ripping on him of the kind of person it probably takes to put him down. The world according to Buselmo....Id have more respect for you if you just stated "hey guys Im a coniving twofaced snake"....

--------------------------------------------------------

B-boy....Im hoping they let you back in, and i think they will....but Ill tell you my thoughts straight out and you probably arent going to like it....but you can respond when you are reinstated.....
B-boy you have no idea how bad your making yourself look with this stuff youve been saying this year....but you have been in my opinion destroying opportunities for yourself for the last year.
a) Telling everyone your a drug junkie?
b) Incriminating yourself all over the place?
c) Doing and saying things that are going to destroy you as far as marketability when you get a pro card. Do you think anyone, anybody is going to offer you a contract supplement wise or anything wise after all this stuff you have been saying about being a junkie? Noone is going to touch you. I know as a business owner, i search out peoples character religiously when I take them on board, I would think every single other supplement company does also. You are absolutely destroying any kind of profit you could make with a pro card whatsoever. (This is where you say "I dont care i make good money at my current job" and I say "good...so be it because you sure wont be adding to that nestegg thats for sure".........maybe and this is a big maybe, muscletech will offer you a supplement only contract but after that its slim pickens. If you owned a million dollar supplement company like Gaspari, BSN, VPX etc etc etc would you take on a guy who has gone all over online telling people he himself is a junkie? No? They wont either.
Ive always had respect for you especially over the years when Justin Harris had been telling me..."this guy trains hard and he is very respectable with his usage".....and what did that amount to? It amounted to a guy who got 2nd and 3rd in the jr nats and the north americans respectively and just needed to come in right on the money, with shredded hamstrings and he would win. Now this year your talking about abusing yourself to the hilt and being a junkie (and hey if thats your choice you can do that) but it resulted in what? six extra pounds onstage? I dont really count that as a "mutation" but again its your choice on what you personally want to do to yourself.

The truly saddest part of the whole equation is this Brad ........(Ive been warned to be vague here) You have absolutely no idea how foolish you are looking and how much you are embarassing yourself with certain stuff you have been saying for awhile...I mean its really going to be embarrasing for you.....theres a couple really connected guys behind the scenes at MD (who werent happy at Ron Harris being bashed apparently) that decided to take someone apart forward backwards and sideways and are starting to leak stuff out...

------------------------------------------------------

GH15 and the knucklehed dog situation

So let me get this.....

A guy who says he is a multi - millionaire and owns castles "steps up to the plate" and gets OTHER people who arent doing as financially well as him to help pay knuckleheds bill?

Thats beyond a selfish act.

Ill state it straight out.

Yea he has helped you out in this way knucklehed.....by being such a loser millionaire castle owner that he tries to get others to send you money instead of taking care of it himself......and for him being such a multi millionaire loser IM going to step in and offer this.

If he personally paypals you money for your dogs bill Ill personally paypal you double the amount he does.....so if he personally paypals you 2000, Ill paypal you 4000 and that should take care of your entire bill correct? If he personally paypals you 500, I will paypal you 1000, 1500=3000, and so on and so on. Cant a millionaire castle owner paypal a guy in need 2000 dollars? Step up to the plate gh15.

Lets see how much of a dog lover you are without getting other people (who arent financially doing as well as you) to pay the bill.....

Better yet, I think I saw some of your loyal followers said they couldnt find a job or were unemployed on one of those threads...YOUR MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM PRODUCT WISE!!! Help them out with money you millionaire! I send out more free products and more cash to customers both public and anonymously than any other company I know of by far. I dont have the finances you have obviously and dont own castles! Dont be selfish .....Ante up!

PS: I guess your homeland security connections didnt tell you about the BIG MISTAKE that VM made when coming back in to the country, you would think someone with connections would have that knowledge.

-------------------------------------------------

I will just say this on a personal level. I dont think Ive ever seen an endeavor (bodybuilding) that has more backstabbing slimy people than what Ive seen on message boards in the last couple years. Can you honestly think of some other kind of genre where people take so much enjoyment in ripping on other people of the same hobby and not seeing them do well? It really is beyond sickening and pathetic. IM talking obviously outside dangerous activities and unhealthy situations. You would think we would be in this big club that we would all be pulling for each other....it used to be alot like that many years ago....now? Certain people on message boards are so insecure and hate themselves and their lives so much that the only thing that makes them feel better is seeing someone get trashed or trashing someone themselves (usually anonymously). Whether you agree with my opinion here or not let me ask you a question about simple human nature. The people you know in real life who have a great life, a great career, and good things going on ..... do you see them spending time bitching complaining and bashing on people? No they dont because they dont have to (knock someone else down to make themselves feel somewhat better)....things are going well for them. Who are the people in your real life who are always bitching complaining and bashing on people? The unemployed guy who feels entitled to something better but doesnt want to work for it, the guy who is chronically unhappy and its his own fault he is, the guy who has screwed up every relationship he has ever had, the guy who is jealous of everyone else because he cant attain certain things in his life..................no w what properties would you think an individual online might have if they are bashing someone they dont know out of nowhere for no apparent reason......do you think they have great things going on in their real life?

My apologies for my irritation today but you got to understand something....and anyone who ACTUALLY knows one of them will tell you the same... Dusty Hanshaw and John Meadows are two of the most standup likable guys you will come across, people who try to the the right thing by others.... so when I see a two faced snake performing his act again for the 50th time....I get irritated.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: hahaha DogShit
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:18 AM »
And the irony him saying that BB is full of two faced slimy people, then BigA gives a thumbs up to that line of the post ?/ the fuck - BigA , Dante is an obese crook and makes stupid claims about low doses that flyes in the face with everything you and gh15 have said - guy kick his fat ass to the curb ffs  ::)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/80792-i-dont-like-mincing-words-pro-muscle-drama-late.html

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »
Dante is a paying sponsor on PM. Of course Big A would back him up, even if Dante goes against nearly EVERYTHING Big A has ever said!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »
Dante is a paying sponsor on PM. Of course Big A would back him up, even if Dante goes against nearly EVERYTHING Big A has ever said!
So BigA is corrupt to ?  ???

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:34:03 AM »
B-boy you have no idea how bad your making yourself look with this stuff youve been saying this year....but you have been in my opinion destroying opportunities for yourself for the last year.
a) Telling everyone your a drug junkie?
b) Incriminating yourself all over the place?
c) Doing and saying things that are going to destroy you as far as marketability when you get a pro card. Do you think anyone, anybody is going to offer you a contract supplement wise or anything wise after all this stuff you have been saying about being a junkie? Noone is going to touch you

That's funny.  What about Kai Green and the countless other "Colt" Models?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 05:36:24 AM »
Dante looses credibility for making everyone believe that his "training system" makes his pros grow and not gear

seriously, save that shit for dumb teenagers who will believe it
I'm a grown ass man who's been around the world

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 05:38:52 AM »

I'm a grown ass man who's been around the world
:D

Around The World

Rimming. Oral sex on the anus of either sex, analingus

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 05:45:18 AM »
That's funny.  What about Kai Green and the countless other "Colt" Models?
that was part of my response.... if guys who fuck grapefruits, and do gay for pay (half the IFBB and NPC) can get a sponsorthip deal.... then im sure if i put a lil effort to it i could probably get a sponsorship deal....LOL  :P
team b-boy

madg

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 06:03:37 AM »
that was part of my response.... if guys who fuck grapefruits, and do gay for pay (half the IFBB and NPC) can get a sponsorthip deal.... then im sure if i put a lil effort to it i could probably get a sponsorship deal....LOL  :P

u need be rollin on the grapefruits..they be hatin ;D

i tell dantas to suck my dick...get the fuck out of my face...cause i dont need them

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 06:09:31 AM »
I think Gh15 did a good job cyber-begging. he should of been a man and paid the dog bill off since he runs the world! I honestly think it was a scam to begin with. and he had his people buy into it. if it was not a scam still not any of our problem.it is not our dog. times are hard for alot of people then Gh15 wants them to contribute 100$ a piece to help some dog none of us know. you would have to be crazy. if it was that important to Gh15  he should of just paid it instaed of reaching out to his cult and cyber begging. that was a loser move. Gh15 didnt even throw down a penny! He needs his money for buffets and ice cream! and gear he shouldnt even still be using. i honestly do not think he does still use. maybe just HGH

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 06:33:29 AM »
i think dante is somewhat right (not to the degree he took it though as he's being an ass, purposely trying to slander b-boy) with regard to pro's talking about open steroid usage, even though he didn't say this he implied it: that your bodybuilding career is more likely to be damaged by openly talking about steroid usage (even as a 300lb monstrous pro) than by sticking your dick into grapefuits and doing gay for pay shit. i believe that is correct and it speaks volumes about how fucked up the commercialized aspect of bodybuilding is more than anything

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 06:34:14 AM »
I think Gh15 did a good job cyber-begging. he should of been a man and paid the dog bill off since he runs the world! I honestly think it was a scam to begin with. and he had his people buy into it. if it was not a scam still not any of our problem.it is not our dog. times are hard for alot of people then Gh15 wants them to contribute 100$ a piece to help some dog none of us know. you would have to be crazy. if it was that important to Gh15  he should of just paid it instaed of reaching out to his cult and cyber begging. that was a loser move. Gh15 didnt even throw down a penny! He needs his money for buffets and ice cream! and gear he shouldnt even still be using. i honestly do not think he does still use. maybe just HGH

oh boy. i'm getting the popcorn.

dustin

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 06:38:09 AM »
Typical Danta bullshit. The man is Leonardo Divinci as far as being a bullshit artist is concerned. ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 06:42:32 AM »
 steve kuclo pro well at least helped. but gh15 took the credit because he pmed steve and told him not to quite to keep going and double his dose and he will be pro. Gh15 always taking the credit even on the victoir martinex saga if it were not for Gh15 Victor would of been deported, and western union didnt tell the colector I was sending to was on a government watch list, its one of his top sour],

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »
Dante should be dragged into the streets and beaten with a shoe

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:54 AM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 09:34:10 AM »
sounds like Dante is coming unraveled.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 09:36:10 AM »
sounds like Dante is coming unraveled.

You made him melt a bit in your time..
O

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
You made him melt a bit in your time..
usually he seems to take everything with a grain of salt, that post above sounds like the ramblings of a paranoid delusional, when you ramble like that about multiple people its usually YOU that is the problem.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 09:42:45 AM »
So BigA is corrupt to ?  ???

I would'nt say he's currupt, he's a businessman who gets paid from his advertisers on his site.

BTW, ever notice Dante always says he doesn't have time for the boards, but ALWAYS responds to posts about him. Plus he advertises on both PM and MD so you can't say anything negative about him, his training methods or his company. That way he can complain to the admin and get anything negative removed. And be allowed to say whatever he wants, no matter what it is or who its about. But god forbid you state your opinion about him or anyone he knows......

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »
Surely internet boards made Dogturd ??? Bit rich to act all high and mighty now...
O

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 09:48:05 AM »
does ever a month go by where Dante doesn't have another meltdown

and he really seems to have Getbig on his mind a lot.

Jizzacked

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »
danta strudel, getbig's #1 hater

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 09:54:19 AM »
This place is turning into a goddamned soap opera

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
This place is turning into a goddamned soap opera