Author Topic: In this topic: we all talk like gh15  (Read 13072 times)

Swlabr

Re: In this topic: we all talk like gh15
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
His best post was the one where someone posted pic of some grotesque fem bb and gh15 was like "this fella is on this and this and that", haha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;D ;D ;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »
no the best comedy posts from gh15 of all time were the ryan seacrest ones!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2011, 06:13:12 PM »
I don’t think there is a more complete teaching tool on the subject of fitness and nutrition out on the market than what GetBig reveal. When you start setting goals for your future the first thing you do is select someone to help you get there that is well qualified in the field you’ve selected, health and fitness are no exception; you need the best in the business if you’re serious about achieving the best results. A GetBig program will enable you to reach every goal. You will feel good and look forward to many more years of added success. Following a program is perfect for anyone wanting the very best of health and fitness, taught by the very best in the business, regardless of your age. There is so much information out there about health and fitness and some of it can be very misleading. Nothing gives results like perseverance, combined with accurate knowledge like one gets from Getbig. I recommend it without hesitation to my friends and family, and continue to do so.

But what I love most is the very informative forum. I was hopelessly overweight and quite down on myself. I wasted so much money on fat loss pills and creams, I think I must have tried every diet in the universe. I did lose weight, a few pounds here and there I was a classic yo–yo dieter but I always gained it back and more. I feel so glad, I finally found a program on here, what it’s done for me is something I can’t put into words. So many forums are full of trolls/hecklers but there is a great atmosphere here, everybody is keen to help each other and there’s a lot of fun to be had also in the gossip, humour threads where people relax and talk a bit of nonsense. You really get to know the regulars and the moderators/regulars have a wide experience in different types of lifting so there is always someone who can help talking from experience. People also respect each other, there are no stupid mean remarks.
#

Swlabr

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2011, 06:17:47 PM »
no the best comedy posts from gh15 of all time were the ryan seacrest ones!

link,,,

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
link,,,

believe me, ive searched many times before and just tried again "ryan seacrest" but still nothing comes up.

pupils over the last 2-3 years will remember.

Swlabr

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2011, 06:22:53 PM »
what was it abot,,,

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 06:25:18 PM »
love to lick her asshole clean though

that'd be a shitload of fun.

Swlabr

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »
that'd be a shitload of fun.

Pun intended

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2011, 05:25:38 AM »
typical americana whore,, of course i would fuck it im not a homo lol,, but this is the kinda girl you kick out of bed imediatly after you destroy thdat ass with your cock lol,, if has nice titonas too and pretty face this is good fuck,,, not for relashionship though,,,

for all we know it could be a dude :-[ no face shot. that is a nice ass though. I do believe its a chick and zi woulkd fuck that all weekend

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2011, 05:32:05 AM »
this fella,, this whitwindows fella he make evn less since tan gh15,, this is typical americano bloof mouth punk who look gym rat take fake gear labeld pharm whin not farm,, WHATSOEVER,, he ,, he think he fool getbig but this THUNDERDOME this where truth occur,, go back take and sell narcotics whitewindownsyndrome,,

gh15 approved

you Pmed me about a source dumbshit! I use human grade! You were to stupid to figure out how a website worked to place an order-LOL. You cant take a joke about Gh15 I said I was just joking breaking his balls.My gear has been 3rd party tested by william l the old body of science owner. I get sent the good shit. trust me on that kiddo

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2011, 05:36:11 AM »
whitewidow fella lol what time is it,,, why dont you go to bed,, youre one crazy fella lol,, but i like you you provide good stimulation,,, you love bodybuild and you got a good heart,, that is all that matters,,,

youre still on the list, though,,, and you WILL get raped,, prepare angus acordingly,,,

I dont mind getting raped by women.my and you are cool. you know that. you said started the thread! I said I was joking just breaking balls.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2011, 05:40:29 AM »
Gh15 If you read my post it is all in fun i even said that at the end of the post just breaking balls. no hard feelings mate.You help alot of people wich is nice of you!

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2011, 06:00:31 AM »
this fella,, this whitwindows fella he make evn less since tan gh15,, this is typical americano bloof mouth punk who look gym rat take fake gear labeld pharm whin not farm,, WHATSOEVER,, he ,, he think he fool getbig but this THUNDERDOME this where truth occur,, go back take and sell narcotics whitewindownsyndrome,,

gh15 approved

I go take narcotic and feel better now I say sorry to you

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »
,,WHY DO YOU FELLAS LET THE NIGRO RULE YOUR CULTURE!!!!!!!

Swlabr

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 06:57:08 AM »

I dont mind getting raped by women.my and you are cool. you know that. you said started the thread! I said I was joking just breaking balls.

LOL calm down buddy, Rearden and I were joking. ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2011, 07:57:45 AM »
It's really hard for women to rape.   ::)

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2011, 08:03:54 AM »
FELLAS,, u crazy! stop pming me,, i cannot anewser to every pm i get,, remember all about trenbolona, hgh, equipona,, ALL TOGETHER NOW! trenbolona,hgh,equipona and stop with balonie hormones!

gh15 approved

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
lmo,,

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »
you fellas are funny lol,,, there is no need for balonie cardio ever in gymnasium ,,, typical americano whores in gymnasium on friday nights looking for weekend cock,,,trenbolona is muy importanto for whores,,,fellas steal sushi from their grandmama to buy hgh kits,,,take a fella like denise wolfe,,,,this fella is not on balonie, he use real legit hormones in blood and fuck whores

Swlabr

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »
many pupils ask me,, what is best way to fuck whores,,, i will outline bodybuild for the whore,,, it will come in phases,, today is the beginning,, phase 1,,,

you first and formost put the following group of individuals under complete and utter ignore,, as in you dont take anytihng they say in ,, you always read them knowing they lie for whatever reason:

the group of individuals:

mystery

neil strauss

adam lyons,,

all fake pick up artists,,

those are the main ones needed to completely put on ignore and while reading their balonie ...completely isolate yourself and know they lie all the time for whatever reason and agenda to bring money to their pocket ,, they strive on you,, they want you ,, like a prisoner who hasnt had sex with woman for 5 years,, they WANT you bad! and they will stop at nothign with nice label,,,,

so thats that,, this is first step ,, on your way to become a pussyslayer,,

bible index,,

gh15 approved

whitewidow

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
LOL calm down buddy, Rearden and I were joking. ;D

no joking in thunderdome aloud! this is no balonie. this is serious business! you are on list now. I have all elfs watching the boardings . I will use my faellen angel powers one day it will bite you in the ass. you have no idea who I am. I am god of hormone and god in general. I started the boardings,. vet,vip, I started alll of it 10 years ago you buy me ice cream and trenbolona and I forget about this. if no tren and ice cream i 24 hrs you go on list ! you will end up like division! or other fellow who die in his sleep. its all because of me. I am god.

chess315

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
rusty dusty honshow or whateva his name it never be pro you heard it hear first, He looks like duck tape wrapped round him. More of danta and sons filthy lies. At least the failed tropinin kid looked decent. They are bad for cult they so much want you to belive there sea weed fed cow protein is better then egg whites from walmart americana but they cant.

that rusty honshow cracks me up that is so fucking disrespectful

Swlabr

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2011, 08:36:42 AM »
no joking in thunderdome aloud! this is no balonie. this is serious business! you are on list now. I have all elfs watching the boardings . I will use my faellen angel powers one day it will bite you in the ass. you have no idea who I am. I am god of hormone and god in general. I started the boardings,. vet,vip, I started alll of it 10 years ago you buy me ice cream and trenbolona and I forget about this. if no tren and ice cream i 24 hrs you go on list ! you will end up like division! or other fellow who die in his sleep. its all because of me. I am god.

lol you are out of your mind fella,,, just ask mutent,, division wat happen when you cross fallen angel path,,, it is a lonely and dngnerous path you do not want tto find oyurself on,, now i am merciful god an i like fellas who love bodybuild,, you are on of them,,, you are good fella at heart,, just dont balonei me around,,

gh15 approved

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2011, 09:22:57 AM »
FELLAs,, LISTEN when GOD tell u!! I tell again and agan and agin,, writ in Bible for all to see sinc yers,, BUT MANY DONT HEAR IT or CHOOS not to like Liar nortom fella,, Only REAL Trenbolona,, TRUE RUSTY TRENBOLONA bring walken BODYBUILD to lif,,250 4% 5'9,,not 6' not 6'2 but 5'9,, NEVER wit OUT,,of curse insulina,,equipona present,,always,,must,,never come off,,never,, lol eath jamaican jerk,,sushi,,german,,all good,,thick hevay ice cream,,,

WHen reach 250 4% 5'9,, only THEN will bodybuild undrstand TRUE strngth of HORMONA fellas,,when 40 yr old americano whore walk into elavator and stare,,STARE with eyes full of RAP,, when lonly americano whore,,wiut thick hip full brest this,,THIS is reel woman whore,,fells,,who want get fukked till PUSSY BLEEEDS in her eyes U will SEE,, fellas.

ALL dogs are Angls, ANGLES! and Jews are good people,,verygood peple,,loyal trust will walk thru dessert for U!! marry the woman if have a chance,,IMMEDIATLEY

GH15 approved lol

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »
whit widow fella is nto right inthe head lol,, he is big BIG threat to getbig boardings and i,, PERSONALY,, am ask ron avdani to remov him from this boardings,, whiel we have great fellas lik wigg and bboy,, whit widow talking about narcotic,, excatstsy,, booz,, cocaino ...this not thunderdome material,,

but! i lik his name lol,, whit wdiow has good ring to it :D

gh15 approved