Author Topic: Test/Tren/Mast  (Read 6035 times)

rambo_john

• Getbig I
Test/Tren/Mast
« on: December 02, 2011, 11:21:04 AM »
What ratio of these drugs do you guys like based on your experience? I know no one reacts the same, but I'd appreciate your opinions before I experiment on my own.

Basically, i'm wondering if most people are usually fine keeping test low such as the following:

Test 250 EW
Mast 500 EW
Tren 500 EW

I was wanting to give EQ a go too, but since it increases appetite, i'd be crazy to use it in a cutting cycle since i'm already a big eater that has problem controlling his appetite.

Basically, would I get better results with higher test (let's say 500), or only more bloat?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Test/Tren/Mast
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »
you are cutting? masteron is pretty expensive, people just use it as an anabolic version of nolva for the cosmetic effects. keeps away gyno and bloof, while drying you out and keeping muscles hard. if you are cutting, and not recomping, then there's honestly no reason to run anything except tren, maybe 100-200mg test to keep things working well, then once you get to a low bodyfat you can add the masteron to give an extra something to your appearance. even if you are recomping, there's really no reason to run anything besides tren either, since it will lean you out, keep you dry and hard, while still adding muscle, i would just up the dosage on the tren in a recomp. if you are trying to bulk then just increase the test up to 1gram with some d-bol and you'll be set. just watch out for sides at those dosages, test and tren can be nasty with sides.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:38:30 PM »
you are cutting? masteron is pretty expensive, people just use it as an anabolic version of nolva for the cosmetic effects. keeps away gyno and bloof, while drying you out and keeping muscles hard. if you are cutting, and not recomping, then there's honestly no reason to run anything except tren, maybe 100-200mg test to keep things working well, then once you get to a low bodyfat you can add the masteron to give an extra something to your appearance. even if you are recomping, there's really no reason to run anything besides tren either, since it will lean you out, keep you dry and hard, while still adding muscle, i would just up the dosage on the tren in a recomp. if you are trying to bulk then just increase the test up to 1gram with some d-bol and you'll be set. just watch out for sides at those dosages, test and tren can be nasty with sides.

great info.... now I just have to find a Tren ace that doesnt cause major pain, redness, swelling and big ass lumps :-(

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 03:18:07 AM »
If your bulking and worried about the sides of test with tren why not add EQ to he mix in higher dioseage say 800-1000mg per week? and just keep the test at 250!  EQ is a test related compound anything! ;)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:33:18 AM »
Start the mast at lower dose like 50mg eod to see how you react to it,
in my case it's drying me up too much so i get more prone to injuries.

madg

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 07:40:40 AM »

same so i run bit deca with it  ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 08:00:10 AM »

Masteron is great stuff like you said you don't need a lot of it. Keeps me so dry.

rambo_john

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »

So masteron would only be used to improve appearance and wouldn't do much more for actual results? Since I got itchy nipples on my first cycle, I've always used an AI since then. I wanted to use masteron also for that reason, since it'd probably allow my not to use an AI this time.

Maybe just use a lower dose then? 300 test, 300 mast, 600-700 tren?

Btw, I got some proviron on hand, can it be used to lower estrogen or is it too weak and mainly used for libido?