Author Topic: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals  (Read 9848 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
i was in NY last month with my GF.. we went to a China Express for lunch ....

walked out with $85 bill, that was for one plate and 2 soft drinks  ??? ??? ???

FUCK NY and its over priced Chinese food with its twist of european mixture

what

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »

This Young Woman Claims To Be The Original Match.Com Gold Digger
Madeleine Scinto | Dec. 2, 2011, 3:41 PM | 2,408 | 17

The subject of this story asked to remain anonymous (this is a stock photo)

See Also:

TRUE CONFESSIONS: I Save $20,000 A Year By Couch SurfingA Baking Entrepreneur Reveals Why Packaging Is Such A Huge Rip-Off This Young Woman Scored $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

After running a story about how a young woman who scored a bunch of free dinners through the online dating service Match.com, we received a phone message from an angry Rebecca McAlister*.

“I just think it’s really f-ing funny,” said McAlister, who knew the woman we wrote about in high school. “It’s not until after I told her how I went on Match.com how I got all these nice dates and went on all these free dinners ...”

Her message trailed off, but it’s clear she considers herself the “original Match.com gold digger.”

McAllister started using the service in 2008 after moving to San Jose, Calif. to work as a nanny.

Though she was only spending $400 a month on food at the time–her employers also offered free meals–she found herself flat broke.  

“I was working as a nanny and we were still partying like we were in college ... nice alcohol, weed,” she said.
During one of her partying escapades, she decided to log onto Match. When her first date offered to pay for dinner and refused to let her look at the check, she was sold.
“I started emailing 14 to 15 different guys every seven or eight days,” she said.

With some guys, McAllister kept the email conversations going for over a month, and with others, she asked to meet the first night they chatted.

McAlister started going on dates six nights a week and saw her food costs drop by 75 percent. This meant the guys were spending hundreds of dollars a month on her.

The boys usually bought her at least a drink or two, and even better, the San Jose natives were more than happy to show the newcomer around town.

Each date usually cost between $40 and $50, McAllister said. She only split the bill once when she "sort of" liked a date, and she never gave any of them her number.

McAlister also made sure never to date the same guy twice, except for an engineer at Apple who we’ll get to later. For the most part, she thought the dates were “pig faced” and lived in a “delusion” about their appearance.  

“Not one single guy on there actually looked like his profile picture,” she said.
McAllister moved ahead with her budgeting scheme and threw in another online dating site, which was free, called PlentyOfFish.com. However, she recommends using Match.com over the latter because she found the boys on there to be “super cheap.” Perhaps Match.com's subscription fee created a barrier to entry.

Eventually, the scheme became tiresome: “You can’t spread your love over all the sites," she said. "Otherwise it’s too much maintenance."

If she didn’t check her email every day or two days, she’d have 35 emails in her inbox with just the two dating services she had going.

When asked about whether she slept with any of the dates, McAllister said she only slept with one when she visited San Francisco and needed a place to crash. She only remembers him as hot “Adam on Match.com.”

She also almost slept with that engineer for Apple when the two agreed to spend the night together on their seventh date.  She dumped him on the sixth.

Even with all her money saving success, McAlister actually quit her escapades about a month and a half into the venture.   "I started to get too fat," she explained.

Too much of a good thing, indeed.
*Name withheld.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/match-com-gold-digger-2011-12#ixzz1fQFEbhU9

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2011, 03:21:31 PM »
probably fake

dude, girls in NYC do this all the time...they never pay for drinks or entrance fees for anything. And ofcourse guys are always buying them dinner as well as other things.

most women do this, it's the natural course of business for good looking women.

I

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33:52 PM »
some women yes, they get off on leveraging their looks for thing liek drinks or money or a house and kids, thats how they get their kicks, but i havent paid for a drink for a woman in years and if the issue of paying for dinner ever comes up, they insist on paying for theirs so i dont think theyre dumb whores

liek you said, women do this, but women are just too weak to look at guys as purely a source of $$$, that guys give them things pleases them, but when those things stop coming they get upset, they still want the guy to call them and desire them, women dont just go through man after man without getting attached

i think the whole article is like that article about a girl who sued her tattoo artist ex bf for tattoing poop on her back, 100% fake, but if a woman really did claim to get 1200 of meals free, she's lying. this is like a guy lying about how many women he slept with, she wants to say she's so hot and sexy guys are eager to please her, trust me she paid for her share of shit, and how the fuck would she know that 1200$ was spent by the men? how would she get that figure? And that she said she kept a spread sheet is another lie, dont you see she's telling you guys want her so much she uses excel to keep track? guys are so easy to fool, like it's expected that some avg lookign bitch with an inch of make up and a baseball hat is gonna have her way with men completely, you guys are seriously naive about women

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2011, 03:36:09 PM »
i was in NY last month with my GF.. we went to a China Express for lunch ....

walked out with $85 bill, that was for one plate and 2 soft drinks  ??? ??? ???

FUCK NY and its over priced Chinese food with its twist of european mixture

it's in NY, what can you complain

w8m8

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2011, 03:39:40 PM »
dude, girls in NYC do this all the time...they never pay for drinks or entrance fees for anything. And ofcourse guys are always buying them dinner as well as other things.

most women do this, it's the natural course of business for good looking women.

it's more the men's fault that it happens than the woman's ... she can't MAKE a man GIVE her anything

women who accept a damn thing for free if it's not coming from a significant other are nothing but users and needy bitches

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 03:40:41 PM »
In regards to the OP...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2011, 04:23:09 PM »
some women yes, they get off on leveraging their looks for thing liek drinks or money or a house and kids, thats how they get their kicks, but i havent paid for a drink for a woman in years and if the issue of paying for dinner ever comes up, they insist on paying for theirs so i dont think theyre dumb whores

liek you said, women do this, but women are just too weak to look at guys as purely a source of $$$, that guys give them things pleases them, but when those things stop coming they get upset, they still want the guy to call them and desire them, women dont just go through man after man without getting attached

i think the whole article is like that article about a girl who sued her tattoo artist ex bf for tattoing poop on her back, 100% fake, but if a woman really did claim to get 1200 of meals free, she's lying. this is like a guy lying about how many women he slept with, she wants to say she's so hot and sexy guys are eager to please her, trust me she paid for her share of shit, and how the fuck would she know that 1200$ was spent by the men? how would she get that figure? And that she said she kept a spread sheet is another lie, dont you see she's telling you guys want her so much she uses excel to keep track? guys are so easy to fool, like it's expected that some avg lookign bitch with an inch of make up and a baseball hat is gonna have her way with men completely, you guys are seriously naive about women

Wow I didnt even think of this. Your right,unless she asked the dudes for the receipt's she's full of shit. Although if your in NYC and have to go onto match.com you very well could be so desperate to do such things. As I think about it, it says some wall street executives were buying her champagne? really? wealthy men in fucking NY city are throwing their wallets to an online skank..doesnt add up.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2011, 04:31:26 PM »
LOL....Who goes out on a date 4 times with a bitch and doesn't get pussy?  lol...We split the bill until I split the bitch.

Haha, this is a good policy Wiggsy.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »
and is she is getting boguth champaign for 200 dollars, that is already 200 of the 1200, and if she is going to decent restaruants, not even the best but places like spice market, that means she only went on 6-7 dates to total 1200 for her and her date, and 12-14 dates if she is only counting on the money spent on her. and she needs a spread sheet to keep track of this?  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 04:32:59 PM »
ask booty

I bet she dreams of it everynite

after she logs off her web-cam and counts her money from the schmoes

whats with your hate against booty

w8m8

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
whats with your hate against booty

hate's a strong word

if you think that's hate  ... you're too weak to be a man

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
hate's a strong word

jealousy  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 04:39:53 PM »
in my single days, I was in college and in a band, and there were lots of girls who wanted me.  ring chasers (the marrying kind) or sac chasers (just want to be with the guys in a band).

They bought me things - drinks, clothes, and food - and I accepted.  I let em spoil me, sure.  Girls love to tell otehr girls "Oh, I bought him that shirt", etc.  It's a trade.  They get to be with that guy.  Just like this Jessica Sporty girl.  Smart chick.

Girls dig guys in bands, so its no surprise they would buy you things.

Yes, she is a very smart girl. If a chick offered to pay for my dinner, Id accept  :D :D
X

w8m8

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2011, 04:44:42 PM »
jealousy  ;)

it's your dream ... make it as you wish  :-*

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2011, 04:47:52 PM »
More like envy

booty looks voluptuous and sexy

have you ever seen what w8 looks like?

w8m8

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »
More like envy

booty looks voluptuous and sexy

have you ever seen what w8 looks like?

still trolling me eh Dukey    ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2011, 04:53:10 PM »
still trolling me eh Dukey   ::)

ha ha  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2011, 04:59:38 PM »
hate's a strong word

but strong enough to be a woman? don't be so hard on yourself to compare me to yourself!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2011, 05:01:38 PM »
Wow I didnt even think of this. Your right,unless she asked the dudes for the receipt's she's full of shit. Although if your in NYC and have to go onto match.com you very well could be so desperate to do such things. As I think about it, it says some wall street executives were buying her champagne? really? wealthy men in fucking NY city are throwing their wallets to an online skank..doesnt add up.
Check seekingarrangements.com, that chick whose kid is missing was logging onto her account, while the police were looking for her 2 yr old...

w8m8

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2011, 05:02:55 PM »
but strong enough to be a woman? don't be so hard on yourself to compare me to yourself!

can you use proper english and form a correct question ?

if so let me know what the fuck you just tried to say

aesthetics  ::) bloody fuckin hell ... you're probably an emo twink with nail polish

so on second thought

just STFU and refer to Wiggs with what you want to say to me from now on

KAY ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2011, 05:07:25 PM »
I bet she was throwing her cat around left and right.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2011, 05:07:55 PM »
Golddigger
#

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
can you use proper english and form a correct question ?

if so let me know what the fuck you just tried to say

aesthetics  ::) bloody fuckin hell ... you're probably an emo twink with nail polish

so on second thought

just STFU and refer to Wiggs with what you want to say to me from now on

KAY ?

damn girl. take the girl out the trailer park but can't take the trailer park out the girl.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2011, 06:45:07 PM »
any girl who looks good can do the same.

What about a good looking man doing the same? No, men have to work right?