Author Topic: insane pic of coleman 2003  (Read 18630 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: insane pic of coleman 2003
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2011, 12:34:32 PM »
Looks like shit, honestly in 04 he doesnt even look that much bigger than 98, except in the quads, stomach, delts, but the loss of conditioning and the gut is NOT worth the added thigh and delt size.

I cant believe I actually thought Ronnie looked good in 04 when I first started following bodybuilding.
98 = teh win.
04 = needs to commit suicide.

It's night & day between the two  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
Fail.

Of course because Ronnie says it  ;)

Ronnie feared Dorian for a very good reason , Jay? he scoffed at the idea that Jay could even be mentioned in the same sentence as him , said he would need to be reborn with better genetics  ;D never said that about Dorian  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »
You really think a pic where Ronnies calves appear the same size or bigger as Dorians is biased towards Dorians favor?
???

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2011, 12:38:55 PM »
Yes he was soft as shit in 04, too much water,and back had started to show signs of asymmetrical shrinkage already despite massive size. Hasn't got much to dowith anything mind thee.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2011, 12:41:10 PM »
Of course because Ronnie says it  ;)

Ronnie feared Dorian for a very good reason , Jay? he scoffed at the idea that Jay could even be mentioned in the same sentence as him , said he would need to be reborn with better genetics  ;D never said that about Dorian  ;)

Fail.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2011, 12:43:25 PM »
You really think a pic where Ronnies calves appear the same size or bigger as Dorians is biased towards Dorians favor?

Well the height and waist - despite Ronnie's grossly developed glutes - are actually pretty identical. And Ronnie is an inch taller in real life.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2011, 12:43:37 PM »

Ronnie's head appears smaller, his feet are slightly higher than Dorian's if anything it's a tad biased towards Dorian scale-wise, who is getting killed there.

LMMFAO

This abortion of a comparison is the most laughable fan-boy creation ever made.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2011, 12:45:10 PM »
Well the height and waist - despite Ronnie's grossly developed glutes - are actually pretty identical. And Ronnie is an inch taller in real life.  :)
Pretty sure Dorians waist was wider (even in 03), and his calves were MUCH larger, so you can instantly tell that comparison is fucked.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
Hyperbole does not aid your complete non-analysis.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2011, 12:46:35 PM »

Ronnie is a 1/2 taller  ;)

Dorian's waist & hips will NEVER be narrow like Ronnies and Ronnie's calves are NOT comparable to Dorian in size NO WAY no how

This comparison is laughable and anyone who thinks this would be the reality of the situation is being willfully blind

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2011, 12:47:29 PM »
Fail.

Awwwwww is this what you're reduced to?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2011, 12:50:06 PM »
Pretty sure Dorians waist was wider (even in 03), and his calves were MUCH larger, so you can instantly tell that comparison is fucked.

His calves in 03 are somehow bigger than Dorians LAMMFAO

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2011, 12:53:40 PM »
Ronnie's feet do look kinda bigger than Dorian's but the head size and overall height are so similar. How much % do you think it would have to be altered for Dorian to start visibly winning?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2011, 12:58:35 PM »
Ronnie's feet do look kinda bigger than Dorian's but the head size and overall height are so similar. How much % do you think it would have to be altered for Dorian to start visibly winning?

This is reality , this is the two standing side-by-side , now you can say Ronnie is not his best but neither is Dorian but Ronnie is 250lbs and Dorian is around 255lbs and you can see despite this Dorian looks bigger even Dorian's quads ( which were down this year ) look comparable in size

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2011, 01:01:20 PM »
Has nothing to do with who would win, Its that you can tell that image is so jacked up its not even funny.
Dorians calves are HUGE compared to Ronnies, even in 03, and his waist is wider, even in 03. So that comparison IMHO is pointless, probably taken from 2 different angles. The head size isnt comparable either, as Dorian tends to lean back when he does his rear poses, and Ronnie does not lean back (his head is usually hunched forward.)

Just a terrible comparison all over.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »
Ronnie was huge, make no mistake, but his joints and frame make him look bigger than he is, especially when standing alone.

So when someone tries to shop 2 pics together, naturally the eye is going to compare muscle size using such measuing sticks as the waist and shoulder width, which is NOT accurate, as Dorians frame is much, much larger than Ronnies. Any comparison where Ronnies waist is comparable to Dorians is obviously scaled way wrong. Any comparison where Ronnies calves compare to Dorians is laughable, at best.

Comparing 2 pics of the 2 of them is futile IMHO, too many variables (angle, distance from stage, position of body, the way they lean, etc) and you can never get a good idea of how the 2 look standing side by side.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2011, 01:06:44 PM »
Has nothing to do with who would win, Its that you can tell that image is so jacked up its not even funny.
Dorians calves are HUGE compared to Ronnies, even in 03, and his waist is wider, even in 03. So that comparison IMHO is pointless, probably taken from 2 different angles. The head size isnt comparable either, as Dorian tends to lean back when he does his rear poses, and Ronnie does not lean back (his head is usually hunched forward.)

Just a terrible comparison all over.

Dorian's hips & waist are noticeably smaller than Ronnies which would never be the case, Ronnie's limbs are much longer , Ronnie's calves are much bigger , this I believe was made by Neo lol which explains everything , these people look at pics of Ronnie from 03 where he APPEARS to making Jay look petite and this somehow translates to Dorian  :-\

top two is fantasy , bottom is reality

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2011, 01:08:54 PM »
Ronnie was huge, make no mistake, but his joints and frame make him look bigger than he is, especially when standing alone.

So when someone tries to shop 2 pics together, naturally the eye is going to compare muscle size using such measuing sticks as the waist and shoulder width, which is NOT accurate, as Dorians frame is much, much larger than Ronnies. Any comparison where Ronnies waist is comparable to Dorians is obviously scaled way wrong. Any comparison where Ronnies calves compare to Dorians is laughable, at best.

Comparing 2 pics of the 2 of them is futile IMHO, too many variables (angle, distance from stage, position of body, the way they lean, etc) and you can never get a good idea of how the 2 look standing side by side.

Reality  ;D

Ronnie's not even close

someone made this side-by-side because they bitched Ronnie wasn't flexed yet , good point but it doesn't change anything , Dorian's wider too  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »
His calves in 03 are somehow bigger than Dorians LAMMFAO

It is pretty amazing how different Ronnie, or anyone, can look just hours apart. I think he killed it at prejudging, and by the final posedown had got watery, couldn't keep his gut in etc. I mean Kevin looks better in that pic but he came what 6th that year? This is why the few minutes onstage for prejudging and comparisons are so important. If Ronnie sucks it in for the judges what can they do? How many kitchen Mr Olympas do we see on here? Only when you square up side by side under stage lights can the truth be seen. Kitchen lights, gym lights, backstage ect don't mean anything as the judges can't see it to judge it, and stage lights require a certain type of condition or they wash out all the colour and detail.

Whether you like it or not Ronnie won in 03 and even 04, so clearly the judges rated his big watery ass, even in 04 over guys like Dexter, but more to the point in 03, and it is in their eyes I have always suggested he would be judged victor in the "all time" O stakes. When you quote the judging criteria, one would believe Dexter, Victor or Shawn Ray or whoever should have won various years...but they didn't, how do you reconcile yourself with this contradiction? You must find yourself shouting the rules at the screen when you remember Ronnie beat Flex, Jay beat Dexter, Ruhl beat Darrem Charles etc. So many examples of the rules being primary guided by size and conditioning - with these days more and more especially means glute/ham conditioning, whether I agree with it or not.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2011, 01:16:35 PM »
Reality  ;D

Ronnie's not even close

someone made this side-by-side because they bitched Ronnie wasn't flexed yet , good point but it doesn't change anything , Dorian's wider too  ;D
Thats a good way to compare their frames.
Thats probably the most accurate comparison of the 2 anyone is ever going to see, even though its from 96.
Ronnie didnt really go up a lot in weight between 96-98, he stayed about the same weight but his conditioning improved dramatically (read: added muscle, lost fat, so weight stayed the same for those who are going to try and bitch how Ron in 98 looked nothing like 96  ::) )

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »
It is pretty amazing how different Ronnie, or anyone, can look just hours apart. I think he killed it at prejudging, and by the final posedown had got watery, couldn't keep his gut in etc. I mean Kevin looks better in that pic but he came what 6th that year? This is why the few minutes onstage for prejudging and comparisons are so important. If Ronnie sucks it in for the judges what can they do? How many kitchen Mr Olympas do we see on here? Only when you square up side by side under stage lights can the truth be seen. Kitchen lights, gym lights, backstage ect don't mean anything as the judges can't see it to judge it, and stage lights require a certain type of condition or they wash out all the colour and detail.

Whether you like it or not Ronnie won in 03 and even 04, so clearly the judges rated his big watery ass, even in 04 over guys like Dexter, but more to the point in 03, and it is in their eyes I have always suggested he would be judged victor in the "all time" O stakes. When you quote the judging criteria, one would believe Dexter, Victor or Shawn Ray or whoever should have won various years...but they didn't, how do you reconcile yourself with this contradiction? You must find yourself shouting the rules at the screen when you remember Ronnie beat Flex, Jay beat Dexter, Ruhl beat Darrem Charles etc. So many examples of the rules being primary guided by size and conditioning - with these days more and more especially means glute/ham conditioning, whether I agree with it or not.

Of course, Ronnie' muscular bulk was waaayyy to much for any of the other competitors, but when size is close, conditioning is what wins shows.

Thats why Ronnie won in 03-04.

Criteria is -
Size
Conditioning
Balance

Since Ronnie was so much larger than all the others, it wasnt even a contest.
If someone was close in size, conditioning will win/lose them the contest.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
Has anyone ever seen the Ronnie pre-contest photos that Tom Prince drooled over? I always wondered why there was such secrecy about them.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2011, 01:25:24 PM »

You pretty much say here that any comparison where Ronnie comes close in calves is not admissable as you KNOW he would get killed. You have made up your mind.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
You pretty much say here that any comparison where Ronnie comes close in calves is not admissable as you KNOW he would get killed. You have made up your mind.
No, I said that any comparison where Ronnie's calves are close in size is laughable.
That has nothing to do with winning, youre trying to insinuate that he's calves being larger means I think he would win, which is a huge, huge stretch of logic.

Honestly I think 03 Ronnie would probably beat Dorian with 03 judges, at that point conditioning was a non-issue and size-on-frame (key IMO, many were larger than Ron or Dorian, but they didnt care as much muscle for the frame) was all they cared about.

So dont try and make jumps of logic because you dont agree with the things Im saying, lol.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »
No, I said that any comparison where Ronnie's calves are close in size is laughable.
That has nothing to do with winning, youre trying to insinuate that he's calves being larger means I think he would win, which is a huge, huge stretch of logic.

Honestly I think 03 Ronnie would probably beat Dorian with 03 judges, at that point conditioning was a non-issue and size-on-frame (key IMO, many were larger than Ron or Dorian, but they didnt care as much muscle for the frame) was all they cared about.

So dont try and make jumps of logic because you dont agree with the things Im saying, lol.

Okay well we sort of agree then, I don't think 03 judges would give Frank Zane great marks for instance up against Dennis James or whatever even though he's more complete in many ways. But, Ronnie was the most shredded from the back in 03 so conditioning was hardly a non-issue, ask Lee Priest that year.

Ronnie got some big but poorly shaped calves that year, he had crazy overall thickness so it seems unfair/biased as fuck to disregard any pics where you think Ronnie's calves look remotely comparible?!