Author Topic: I wish I had a job like this  (Read 3162 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I wish I had a job like this
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

Hardest working president ever...LOL ::)

TE HOUSE TRAVEL OFFICE

Trip of the President

to

Honolulu, Hawaii

December 17th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012

Trip Overview

On Saturday, December 17th, 2011, the President will travel to Honolulu, Hawaii. He will return to Washington, DC on Monday, January 2nd, 2012. ...

...no public events are scheduled during the trip. ...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I wish I had a job like this
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »
How many days did Shrub stay in Crawford during his Presidency!?  Give it up, Coach.    ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »
How many days did Shrub stay in Crawford during his Presidency!?  Give it up, Coach.    ;)
Gee, didn't see that coming ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

Ouch , that's gonna leave a mark  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:29:19 PM »
Ouch , that's gonna leave a mark  ;D

Not really. If I played as much golf as Obama did I'd been on the PGA tour.

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 06:54:13 PM »
You seem to have a strong dislike of your president Coach. I dont know why you keep talking about him on Getbig, when no one here really has any authority to do anything about the current political situation. If you really dont like what is going on, why dont you start campaigning and run for local office? start small, and at least try to effect change in your community? theres no point to complaining about politicians unless you are willing to make a difference yourself, so why not? you seem to truly care about how the country is run so step up and run for office.  serious.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »

Bush staying at a home he owns vs Odrama taking golf vacations on the taxpayers dollar?  I'll let Dubya go saw up some brush anytime.  ;D   To be honest, the more either one of them was/is on vacation.....so much the better.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »
Bush staying at a home he owns vs Odrama taking golf vacations on the taxpayers dollar?  I'll let Dubya go saw up some brush anytime.  ;D   To be honest, the more either one of them was/is on vacation.....so much the better.  8)

Obama is from Hawaii...he's going home to visit family just as Bush did every year for the holidays.  Only a complete dick would make a big deal out of this
A

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 07:46:16 PM »

Obama is from Hawaii...he's going home to visit family just as Bush did every year for the holidays.  Only a complete dick would make a big deal out of this

As if the President of the USA is ever really on vacation anyway. I'm sure when the Pentagon calls he tells them to fuck off.
Come on Coach!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »

Big fucking deal. I'm from Pasadena, I don't go back every other week. I have a job.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 07:49:38 PM »
As if the President of the USA is ever really on vacation anyway. I'm sure when the Pentagon calls he tells them to fuck off.
Come on Coach!!

he doesn't do shit when he's not on vacation what makes you think he does anything when he's on vacation? I'm glad when he goes on vacation. We're better that way.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 07:50:37 PM »
Big fucking deal. I'm from Pasadena, I don't go back every other week. I have a job.

Your being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. I defended bush when he went to TX or bragged about going to bed at 9 every night because only children and the retarted dont realize that it's not really vacation anyway...
Reasonable thinking adults understand the president is working and on call 24/7

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »

The President's job is a 24/7 job.  Its ridiculous to scrutinize where he goes and quite petty.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 07:57:15 PM »

So W , who you leftists consider the worst ever is the same as MaoBama?    Case closed. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »
So W , who you leftists consider the worst ever is the same as MaoBama?    Case closed. 

Stop drinking man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »
Come on Coach!!

Obama never works.   He drinks, plays hoops, tries to convince that fat thug of a wife to give him a bj, and gives an occasional bogus speech for the idiots who still care about him. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 08:01:02 PM »

The President's job is a 24/7 job.  Its ridiculous to scrutinize where he goes and quite petty.

Not this guy.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
Not this guy.

Serious question Coach..what r u going to do next November when he is reelected?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 08:06:03 PM »
Serious question Coach..what r u going to do next November when he is reelected?

same thing i'm doing now...not follow a single thing he invokes. he can kiss my ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »

Obama voters are no different than a buddy giving the keys to a drunk guy to drive a car. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
Coach...  He may make decisions that you (and probably a lot of people) disagree with - comes with the territory of being president, but I really doubt its a full time vacation, I bet you he is still going to have meetings while there, as well as a ton of phone calls to do what a president does.  It's very silly to believe otherwise, it seems like you're a smart guy with your own business and all, but it seems like you are just trying to dig up any excuse to talk bad about him.

I never get this... when people disagree with a president, they always make it personal and not just talk bad about his decisions, but they start to talk shit about them as a person and insult them and their families and all.  You've done that before, maybe not specifically in this post, but you have in other posts.  That's not really cool and just takes away from their credibility.  

Sorry dude, You've made some good posts before (and some bad ones), but You're just fishing here.

In other news.... so.... ummm..... what?.... No more NAIN NAIN NAIN?   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
Obama needs a permanent vacation in 2012. He and his piece of trash wife are a plague. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 08:27:59 PM »
BIG ACH....quit being logical.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »