Author Topic: Experience with HGH (past 4 months...) Nothing... Clueless...  (Read 6600 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Experience with HGH (past 4 months...) Nothing... Clueless...
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 05:42:18 PM »
lol ,, hgh tutle abs,, intresting lol

hgh is bunk ,, this is not how legit hgh work ,, hgh changes happen from minute number 1,, you dont sit after 4 months look exactly same no matter what,, there is no such thing as hgh gut ,, it is insulina with hgh and lots of food that create the gut mainly insulina added to hgh that push food into everywhere as in push FATTT into the musce and the gut love it ,,

the gh used here is bunk ,, aka no legit gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 06:09:35 PM »
lol ,, hgh tutle abs,, intresting lol

hgh is bunk ,, this is not how legit hgh work ,, hgh changes happen from minute number 1,, you dont sit after 4 months look exactly same no matter what,, there is no such thing as hgh gut ,, it is insulina with hgh and lots of food that create the gut mainly insulina added to hgh that push food into everywhere as in push FATTT into the musce and the gut love it ,,

the gh used here is bunk ,, aka no legit gh

gh15 approved

yeah but he takes 250mg-300mg of roids a week, he can't get much bigger than that even with HGH no ?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 06:16:15 PM »
IT IS NOT YOUR DIET, BUT MORE THAN LIKELY IT IS INSULIN NOT GH. I WANTED TO SAY THAT EARLIER BUT U SAID IT IS PHARM GRADE, IDK HOW OFTEN THEY FAKE IT THERE, BUT THAT IS NOT GH. GH WOULD WORK ON YOUR SHOULDERS MORE, AND GIVE YOU MORE UPPER TOP BODY FULLNESS. I SEE A SLIN GUT HERE.

but wouldn't he feel faint/hypoglycemic-like symptoms if it was insulin?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »
yeah but he takes 250mg-300mg of roids a week, he can't get much bigger than that even with HGH no ?

250-500 mg a week testosterona and 5-6 iu legit gh can put you 190-200lb 7% 5'10 if dedicate consistant bodybuild,, ofcourse trenbolona will make you much better condition and give more lean muscle but you can be 190lb over all 7% on 300-500 mg testosterona and 6 iu legit gh a day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
GH 15

what about 500-600 test only with 15-20IU GH?? what wight will be that..

I'm all about modreat Test and high GH

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 07:30:33 PM »

what about 500-600 test only with 15-20IU GH?? what wight will be that..

I'm all about modreat Test and high GH

;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 07:32:46 PM »
i've said it before and i've said it again

HGH does NOT ... DOES NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTT CAUSE THE GUTS !!!!!!

IT WILL MAKE U LEAAAANERRRRRRRR AS IN SMALLER WAIST

PUT IN INSULINA AT A GOOD DOSE AND YOU HAVE YOUR GUT

;)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 07:46:15 PM »
So whats the conclusion this fella has bunk gh? Or is he using slin instead.....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 05:09:07 AM »
If gh doesn't cause internal organs to grow howcome every guy i know that starts using gh get's the "turtle abs", even when insulin is out of the game.
Around here bodybuilders started using gh circa 2001 and ALL of them developed the gut. Some more some less.
Nowadays with the cheap chinese gh every 150lbs guy is on it, so is his gut.
Insulin might agravate the problem but i can't say it is the main culprit.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 05:40:45 AM »
Because they eat huge meals maybe?Or maybe they eat more than they need to?Gh15 explained that today's pros who have no gut are very carefull with eating.
GETBIG!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
Only been on it 8 months at 10-15 iu, but gh SUCKED in my gut and made the abs more delineated. I started insulin 3 weeks ago and if I pushed it up to 15iu 3x a day my gut bloated out BAD. So I pulled back the dose and only use pre or postworkout at 10-15iu.

It's the insulin that causes the guts. If someone isn't on insulin then they either have something going on with diabetes or the gh they're taking has insulin in it (which is why a lot of ppl report hypo symptoms on gh).

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
I am truly sorry to hear this. My question is, while you say that your GH is direct from the pharmacy, are you the one who picked it up? If not, then I would assume at this point that the GH is bunk. In fact, I would assume it is bunk even if you yourself picked it up from the pharmacy.

I have personally been on real GH for only 8 days @ 5 iu a day, and I felt it the evening of day 1, and I am noticing changes to my physique quite literally by the day (no exaggeration). I am on kigs. I realize that kigs are very favorable on this board right now, but I am not on them due any mob mentality- rather a completely isolated event led me to take them (roommate going abroad and leaving me over 100 iu).

Having said that, I want to express my anger towards whoever burned you. NOTHING short of the abuse of children and animals and the trafficking of children where i am from gets me as disgusted as a scumbag selling a bunk product, because I view that act of terror as its own form of the abuse of another living creature.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »
lol,, legit gh is the secret behind bodybuild friends lol i try to explain it in so many way,, fellas tlel 6 month 12 months,, tell they dont see thing,, ofcourse they tell it they  want all for themslves or have no clue about bodybuild and are nto bodybuild only drug addict who use some gh with theri cocaino,, the main thing with stuff that is injected into blood...mix in water,, a medicine...that injected into blood wethe i m or sq it go into blood....and it effect is IMMEDIATE! ,, YOU DONT WAIT NO 10 DAY FOR GH TO WORK...IT WORK FIRST FUCKIN SECOND IN BLOOD,, WITH GOOD LEGIT PHARM GRADE GH YOU PUT IT IN TO BLOOD AND WHILE YOU PUT IT IN !! YOU ALREADY CAN SENSE TINGLING IN THE FEET AND HANDS AS IN SLIGHT CURPEL TUNEL ,,YOU CAN FEEL IT WHILE PRESSING THE NEEDLE INTO THE BLOOD! and this curpel tunel wont be strong or over way too strong,, it will be just enough to notice ,,minimal

with legit gh injected into blood you pass by the mirror look to the right and you dont need to go back to look ,, you see the tricep BULDGE! you see the line enhnced,, you see everyrthing going out 3 dimentional ,, you dont go back to miror and play imagine,, you see it with your glases on or off ,, it is there and you see it while midsection get smaller,, sudenly your testosterona doses dotn make you look boofy and too full,, sudenly the testoterona doesnt make your veins disapear....why? becaue hgh > testosterona,,

i keep teling you hgh everything! in bodybuild,,the bodybuild FIGHT ON HGH,, they buy and buy and buy ,, they dont mention it to anyone ,, they say 500 mg of testosterona while in reality they are on all you can eat gh bufet that never stop

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 10:31:18 PM »
so you mean it should be injected I.V. and not under fat? Maybe that is the problem???

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »
No dude dont do IV. Do it IM in your deltoids.