Author Topic: life is so much easier when ur big and juiced up  (Read 13913 times)

Swlabr

Re: life is so much easier when ur big and juiced up
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 09:13:30 AM »
Ok, speciation models and their difference of the species concept...

So you have a PhD and an M.D.?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 09:22:02 AM »
Uberman is a religious zealot. Nothing more..
Dont think so.

The man basically has said he doesnt believe in god, but that people that DO practice/believe their religion are much happier overall and lead more self-fulfilling lives, tend to have more stable families in general, and tend to get/stay married, whereas atheists tend to get married less, stay married much less, have kids less, and are generally more cynical and more miserable with the world around them.

Which is probably true on most accounts, but I know some pretty miserable religious families and some pretty content atheists, so of course there is exceptions on both sides.

The problem is, people on one side or the other arent going to agree with any of this, because people dont like when others point out things like that about the belief system, so they automatically get defense or attack the other side. (They say things like "Every christian I know cheats on his wife, or every atheist I know is happily married, which of course is just them trying to justify their own beliefs or deny the facts)

Atheists and Christians are both terrible about this. Many people from both sides refuse to believe the other group can possibly have anything valid to learn from, and both sides seem to be consumed with hate for each other on many occaisons, which causes them to be totally irrational and incapable of discussing the subject.

My .02

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 09:59:35 AM »
Dont think so.

The man basically has said he doesnt believe in god, but that people that DO practice/believe their religion are much happier overall and lead more self-fulfilling lives, tend to have more stable families in general, and tend to get/stay married, whereas atheists tend to get married less, stay married much less, have kids less, and are generally more cynical and more miserable with the world around them.

Which is probably true on most accounts, but I know some pretty miserable religious families and some pretty content atheists, so of course there is exceptions on both sides.

The problem is, people on one side or the other arent going to agree with any of this, because people dont like when others point out things like that about the belief system, so they automatically get defense or attack the other side. (They say things like "Every christian I know cheats on his wife, or every atheist I know is happily married, which of course is just them trying to justify their own beliefs or deny the facts)

Atheists and Christians are both terrible about this. Many people from both sides refuse to believe the other group can possibly have anything valid to learn from, and both sides seem to be consumed with hate for each other on many occaisons, which causes them to be totally irrational and incapable of discussing the subject.

My .02
Really? Where is the study that he pulled this information from? My parents are atheists and have had a very stable and successful marriage. They had 2 kids. I would argue and say the divorce rate among any religion is higher.

Denomination (in order of decreasing divorce rate)   
% who have been divorced

Non-denominational **   34%
Baptists   29%
Mainline Protestants   25%
Mormons   24%
Catholics   21%
Lutherans   21%

Variation in divorce rates by religion:

Religion   % have been divorced
Jews   30%
Born-again Christians   27%
Other Christians   24%
Atheists, Agnostics   21%

Variation in divorce rates by location:

The Barna Group study found:

Area   % are or have been divorced
South   27%      (Bible belt)
Midwest   27%   (Bible belt)
West   26%
Northeast   19%

Associated Press' confirmation of Barna's results:

The Associated Press analyzed divorce statistics from the US Census Bureau. They found that Massachusetts had the lowest divorce rate in the U.S. at 2.4 per 1,000 population. Texas had the highest rate at 4.1 per 1,000. They found that the highest divorce rates are found in the "Bible Belt."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »
Really? Where is the study that he pulled this information from? My parents are atheists and have had a very stable and successful marriage. They had 2 kids. I would argue and say the divorce rate among any religion is higher.

Denomination (in order of decreasing divorce rate)   
% who have been divorced

Non-denominational **   34%
Baptists   29%
Mainline Protestants   25%
Mormons   24%
Catholics   21%
Lutherans   21%

Variation in divorce rates by religion:

Religion   % have been divorced
Jews   30%
Born-again Christians   27%
Other Christians   24%
Atheists, Agnostics   21%

Variation in divorce rates by location:

The Barna Group study found:

Area   % are or have been divorced
South   27%      (Bible belt)
Midwest   27%   (Bible belt)
West   26%
Northeast   19%

Associated Press' confirmation of Barna's results:

The Associated Press analyzed divorce statistics from the US Census Bureau. They found that Massachusetts had the lowest divorce rate in the U.S. at 2.4 per 1,000 population. Texas had the highest rate at 4.1 per 1,000. They found that the highest divorce rates are found in the "Bible Belt."

Youre doing what I was talking about, I was saying that Uberman is NOT a religious zealout, he is just saying what he believes psychologically is happening. Youre defending your position without even paying attention to what I was saying, I wasnt attacking atheism or defending religion.

Im not getting pulled into a atheism/religion and who is right argument, I was trying to point out that I dont believe Uberman even believes in god (since you called him a religious zealot), that HE believes that the IDEA behind religion (the message, morals, and way of living) creates happier, more fulfilling lives than what many atheists have, who, because they dont believe there is any particular reason or meaning behind their lives other than their drives/desires can become jaded and miserable. (But like I said above, I personally know miserable christians and happily married atheists, so take it for what its worth).

I tend to agree with the psychology of what he says, much from my personal experience.
My point is dont argue just because your an atheist and you dont want to agree with what someone says, it undermines your belief and makes YOU look like an Atheism zealot.

This isnt something that can be proven one way or the other. Hardy anyone is going to say, "your right, my way of thinking produces less fulfillment and happiness in life than the way I despise and mock on a regular basis." --- This goes for both sides. So you can see the problem.
Anytime anyone who is on the outside points out something like this, one side or the other jumps to attack/justify theyre beliefs.

So in a way, hardcore christians/atheists both do the same damn thing. Same actions on the flip side. Of course neither of them will ever admit they act like the other. Lol.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »
Youre doing what I was talking about, I was saying that Uberman is NOT a religious zealout, he is just saying what he believes psychologically is happening. Youre defending your position without even paying attention to what I was saying, I wasnt attacking atheism or defending religion.

Im not getting pulled into a atheism/religion and who is right argument, I was trying to point out that I dont believe Uberman even believes in god (since you called him a religious zealot), that HE believes that the IDEA behind religion (the message, morals, and way of living) creates happier, more fulfilling lives than many atheists, who, because they dont believe there is any particular reason or meaning behind their lives other than their drives/desires can become jaded and miserable. (But like I said above, I personally know miserable christians and happily married atheists, so take it for what its worth).

I tend to agree with the psychology of what he says, much from my personal experience.
My point is dont argue just because your an atheist and you dont want to agree with what someone says, it undermines your belief and makes YOU look like an Atheism zealot.
Bolded are the key words. I can sit here and type what i believe all day. It doesn't mean it is right. That is what i do not like. Uberman posts what he believes as fact. By doing that you are only perpetuating ignorance. That's why we have people like the coach posting Rush Limbaugh transcripts as facts. People get confused over what is fact and what is belief.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2011, 10:22:59 AM »
Bolded are the key words. I can sit here and type what i believe all day. It doesn't mean it is right. That is what i do not like. Uberman posts what he believes as fact. By doing that you are only perpetuating ignorance. That's why we have people like the coach posting Rush Limbaugh transcripts as facts. People get confused over what is fact and what is belief.
Yes, it is what he believes.

Ironically in all this, he believes wholeheartedly the science of the psychology he reads as fact, which he uses to psychoanalyze people he's never met, never had any dealings with, but from his brief reading of their posts, feels like he can black/white describe everything about WHY they post the things they do, which makes me lol.

In fact, IMHO, from reading all of his posts, I get the feeling he is so obsessed with psychology and psychoanalyzing people is due to the fact that he has his own problems he doesnt want/cant deal with, so he diverts his attention to others to keep him from facing his own problems.

But Im sure he doesnt want to turn the science he uses on others, on himself.

Aside from that, I agree with much of what he says. Lol.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 10:26:52 AM »
Yes, it is what he believes.

Ironically in all this, he believes wholeheartedly the science of the psychology he reads as fact, which he uses to psychoanalyze people he's never met, never had any dealings with, but from his brief reading of their posts, feels like he can black/white describe everything about WHY they post the things they do, which makes me lol.

In fact, IMHO, from reading all of his posts, I get the feeling he is so obsessed with psychology and psychoanalyzing people is due to the fact that he has his own problems he doesnt want/cant deal with, so he diverts his attention to others to keep him from facing his own problems.

But Im sure he doesnt want to turn the science he uses on others, on himself.

Aside from that, I agree with much of what he says. Lol.
Spot on my friend. I believe he is a miserable individual myself and clearly VERY bitter about getting in shape.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Beeing big and juiced up is a good feeling but doesn't makes life easier or better.
Some years ago i was around 200lbs and i can't say i liked it much. I got recognition on the gym but that was it:
Everytime i got laid i was swetting like a pig.
Everytime i climb some stairs i had to stop and take my breath.
I was always hitting chairs and doors with my butt and triceps/delts.
Normal clothing didn't fit in some areas like arms and calves.
Girls kept saying i was to puff up and unsexy.
My dick looked smaller on the mirror due to larger quads
My car started to feel smaller.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2011, 11:28:53 AM »
Beeing big and juiced up is a good feeling but doesn't makes life easier or better.
Some years ago i was around 200lbs and i can't say i liked it much. I got recognition on the gym but that was it:
Everytime i got laid i was swetting like a pig.
Everytime i climb some stairs i had to stop and take my breath.
I was always hitting chairs and doors with my butt and triceps/delts.
Normal clothing didn't fit in some areas like arms and calves.
Girls kept saying i was to puff up and unsexy.
My dick looked smaller on the mirror due to larger quads
My car started to feel smaller.

height?

Swlabr

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2011, 11:30:01 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »
Maybe he's just upper body and 5'10

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

once you fuck 11 whorse with no condom in 3 weeks n ended with std on 3 gr enan

you will know androgen make you fell like a men
Your messed up BLP!

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2011, 04:28:27 AM »

We call that the beginning of the month in Amsterdam.
Team Schering Oss NL

w8m8

« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2011, 04:28:38 AM »

does androgen make you feel like a man when some small old geezer pays to just "hold" you ?  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2011, 04:46:53 AM »
height?
Some of these clouds think someone a little needle makes them 7 foot all of a sudden ::). Seriously the way some people in this thread talk about themselves. There's a small percentage of the population that will actually be impressed a much larger part of the population that are just wtf ???. This is how it goes with any hobbie or interest.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2011, 05:03:49 AM »
Always depends on who uses the roids.
Some fine fellows using and on the other hand gym dummies having their 5 minutes of fame.
If a big win is in for you using the stuff then follow your "dreams".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2011, 05:35:11 AM »
GIRLS AND SONS...

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:32 AM »
does androgen make you feel like a man when some small old geezer pays to just "hold" you ?  ::)

lol it PAY THE GH THO

told old for that now , retired stripper

was a great school of life
Your messed up BLP!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2011, 09:55:23 AM »
as Bas Rutten said: "Roids are for f@gg@ts"

try to become a man someday and learn not to hide behind steroids.
AMEN!

the trainer

« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2011, 10:52:06 AM »
When you're dressed in more than a Tshirt people will think you are just fat...

bullshit even when i am fully covered up you can still see my neck and traps so you know i am buff, you must be fat and smooth so you only look decent in a t shirt.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
as Bas Rutten said: "Roids are for f@gg@ts"

try to become a man someday and learn not to hide behind steroids.

but roids literally make you more manly though. Testosterone is, after all, the hormone that makes you a man.

So perhaps you should educate yourself.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »
maybe the rewards are higher than the risks?........there must be a hidden secret/treasures that everyone else don't know about.... ::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 11:30:52 PM »
"Remember, no matter how big you get, there you are." - Ancient bodybuilder and philosopher Confucius (500 BC)