Author Topic: Bar fight gone deadly all caught on tape!  (Read 24308 times)

w8m8

Re: Bar fight gone deadly all caught on tape!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »
I feel 0 empathy for him, in fact i feel 0 empathy for anyone in this vid.

x2

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
With one punch he dropped the guy, with 1 bullet, he was blown away for good...
And that's what I telling Pellius about, you can win a confrontation, and be the loser at the end of the night.
thats the pussy way out, a man would have gotten off the ground and fought him with his fists.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 04:27:43 PM »
thats the pussy way out, a man would have gotten off the ground and fought him with his fists.
There are far more pussies in this world than men. A man would take his beating, and maybe realize he was in the wrong...but noooo, even if you win in a fight, chances are the loser will go and "pop the trunk" on you.

I know of someone who got into a little jawing match with someone---that someone killed him...for what, because you talking smack to him with his girl and responds?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
I might be a bit late, but Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 04:31:02 PM »
There are far more pussies in this world than men. A man would take his beating, and maybe realize he was in the wrong...but noooo, even if you win in a fight, chances are the loser will go and "pop the trunk" on you.

I know of someone who got into a little jawing match with someone---that someone killed him...for what, because you talking smack to him with his girl and responds?

dude is going to be locked up for at least 25 years because an Alpha male twice his size bitch slapped him an dinstead of facing his ass whipping he pulled a gun like a sissy, funny thing is that he'll be laying in his jail cell realizing that hes there because he was too much of a pussy to fight.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »
dude is going to be locked up for at least 25 years because an Alpha male twice his size bitch slapped him an dinstead of facing his ass whipping he pulled a gun like a sissy, funny thing is that he'll be laying in his jail cell realizing that hes there because he was too much of a pussy to fight.
It's both kids parents fault in the first place, make no mistake. They raised their kids so they would end in such stupid situation. At the same time other kids their age are studying at home or in their box of shoes sized flat paid with their shity $9 an hour job, channeling their energy to learn how to positively contribute to society later.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 04:34:20 PM »
Throw in there a global economic crisis... It's about time a massive selection takes place in mankind.

This insecure loser was just standing there, full of testosterone and frustration, waiting for someone to start shit to fire a loaded gun at him. Some people really have interesting lifegoals.

hahah nice post worded that perfectly

in north carolina i knew more than a few kids like this when i was a kid. very scary to realize so much effort in ones life directed towards that kind of rage

women are to blame odds are the kid is from a single mother household who didnt shut her mouth. thus the kid picked up on this rage mentality
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »
What a fucken moron now he has to spend the rest of his life in prison. Idiot!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 04:37:04 PM »
Exactly, he ruined two lives, his and the one he killed.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
It's both kids parents fault in the first place, make no mistake. They raised their kids so they would end in such stupid situation. At the same time other kids their age are studying at home on in their flat paid with their shity $9 an hour job, channeling their energy to learn how to positively contribute to society later.
for once i agree with you, the midget's response was one of a pussy who has done nothing his whole life but play videos games and being coddled by his parents.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 04:41:13 PM »
for once i agree with you, the midget's response was one of a pussy who has done nothing his whole life but play videos games and being coddled by his parents.
And the other one was ecnouraged to act like an asshole by his own father who was very proud of telling his son to sucker punch smaller kids than himself to make himself feel good.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »
And the other one was ecnouraged to act like an asshole by his own father who was very proud of telling his son to sucker punch smaller kids than himself to make himself feel good.

actually you're right again, there was no reason for a man his size to strike a guy half his size, it presents no challenge and makes him look like an insecure bully.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »

Yeah I'm sure that's EXACTLY what his father told him to do.  ::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »
That little spic would never have talked shit if his "homies" were not there.  If it was me though I would have just let him talk.  Maybe because I am older now but it just isn't worth getting shot over.  Too many mentally fucked up people in the world.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »
Dexter will kill him justice will be made

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »
The shooter is not the same guy who got suckered.......it must`ve been one of his buddies who came to his aid for being a kunt.....so now we have 2 kunts,one who`s afraid to fight,and another who`s afraid to fight so he shoots someone,plus the third asshole who`s now dead.

What a waste!!  :( 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 04:58:38 PM »
Dexter will kill him justice will be made

such an awesome show...just renewed for two more seasons.... 8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
your energy is suposed to be used, sublimated , canalized in life creating endeavours, not in life threatening, destroying endeavours. Following a superior, respected, FEARED form of authority is required for the stability of one's psychism. Wether we re talking about a girl or boy.
Some people will use this energy (libido in freudian psychanalisis) to make music, cook, take care of others, at work... others will be slaves of their animal impulses without finding a decent, positive way to channel them, simply because they didnt learn how to do so, lacking a decent father figure.

Decent spiritual father figures who focus on their offsprings instead of focusing on their shortcomings wrongfully attempting to cure them doing stupid superficial shit create with their own hands and mind positive, healthy and contributing individuals. Others give birth to evil.

You can use your energy to attack other people who threaten life, tho. But it takes a lot of life experience, of knowledge, and faith, to do so and send the good message.

I perform almost every single activity you mentioned there and I personally don't know one person who doesn't, lmao! It still doesn't mean that everyone gets joy from thin air or casual activities.

napaulm

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
thats whatcha get for bringin a fist to a gunfight.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »
The shooter is not the same guy who got suckered.......it must`ve been one of his buddies who came to his aid for being a kunt.....so now we have 2 kunts,one who`s afraid to fight,and another who`s afraid to fight so he shoots someone,plus the third asshole who`s now dead.

What a waste!!  Sad  

Yeah i also didnt see the shooter as being the same guy who got punched... He s taller it seems. Well, looks like we have not one, not two, but three utter losers then. These kids watch too much tv, movies and play too many video games, identify with the characters and situations portayed in them, and obviously have no or neutered, muted fathers who are as lost as them as life guidance to intervene, counterbalance the influence of the shitty role models they re following.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 05:03:28 PM »
I perform almost every single activity you mentioned there and I personally don't know one person who doesn't, lmao! It still doesn't mean that everyone gets joy from thin air or casual activities.
Then from where does come this excess of rage (potential energy) you re talking about and that makes you want to punch everyone?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2011, 05:10:07 PM »

so he sucker punched a guy and that was manly? he thought that he was gangster, walked over to a smaller guy and sucker punched him.

now I am not defending the gun man, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law but let's not make one of them out to be better than the other.
I

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
IMHO, although the kid didn't deserve to be shot... that is a real risk when you're gonna go over and just punch someone in the face that you really don't know in the club.  Any bar fight really.  I don't feel bad for him.  Having bounced in a high end strip club for almost a year, I can tell you that when it comes to a bar fight, you don't know what someones gonna pull out, and at the point SIZE DON'T MATTER.  Like Chris Rock said "You got Pecs?? I got Teks!"

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2011, 05:13:40 PM »
This sums it up perfectly..