Author Topic: Bar fight gone deadly all caught on tape!  (Read 24340 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Bar fight gone deadly all caught on tape!
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
IMHO, although the kid didn't deserve to be shot... that is a real risk when you're gonna go over and just punch someone in the face that you really don't know in the club.  Any bar fight really.  I don't feel bad for him.  Having bounced in a high end strip club for almost a year, I can tell you that when it comes to a bar fight, you don't know what someones gonna pull out, and at the point SIZE DON'T MATTER.  Like Chris Rock said "You got Pecs?? I got Teks!"
look at the vid, the puncher was laughing with his mate about what he was about to do to that smaller dude, giving him something (ipod or some piece or shit) preparing himself to have his hands free to punch the little dude. Again it wasnt the first time he did this trick to someone. Pictures of him smiling like an innocent angel sent by his "loved ones" can be posted all over the net, it doesnt change the fact that from the video anyone with at least two neurons can tell this guy was an asshole used to sucker punch people out of the blue, who found a bigger asshole than himself that evening.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2011, 05:17:05 PM »
For some weird and evil reason this actually puts a smile on my face  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2011, 05:17:25 PM »
With one punch he dropped the guy, with 1 bullet, he was blown away for good...
And that's what I telling Pellius about, you can win a confrontation, and be the loser at the end of the night.

::)

What a dumb ass?  I'm suppose to cry me a river over him.  he can't deal with some unknown guy talking shit about him, so he goes over and sucker punches him.  did he think it would end nice and easy?  no parker, he's one of the fools on this board who think they can beat anyone in a street fight in this day and time.  i would have been dead along time ago in the south (Louisiana) if i responded to ever talker at night clubs. has a getbigger been MIA?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2011, 05:17:37 PM »
the kid who got killed....

he felt it was his 'right' to cold cock a kid.
he felt he had to right to break the kid's jaw, his neck, maybe even kill him if he fell wrong.

so i can't feel that bad for him getting shot.  He wouldn't walk up to a person on the streets of Russia or Iraq or even Mexico and cold cock someone and not expect to get shot in the face for it.  I guess he thinks American laws protect him?

I don't feel bad.  Lock up the gunman for lfe, sure.  But the kid who got killed did get himself killed.  How many times had he hurt another human being - just because he felt like it?  That sure wasn't the first person he assaulted.  Too casual.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2011, 05:20:33 PM »
With one punch he dropped the guy, with 1 bullet, he was blown away for good...
And that's what I telling Pellius about, you can win a confrontation, and be the loser at the end of the night.
Yes very true.
The guy drops him, for what a couple of words, law of averages prevail eventually. garunteed that wasn``t the first time that guy dropped someone, didn`t hesitate, wasn`t mad, looked casual, got someglory with his friends but at the end he lost.

To know your enemy is half the battle, general SunTzu

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »
To know your enemy is half the battle, general SunTzu

that's mid-evil BS!  what generation are you from?  that punch worked in the 60s, not in generation nothing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »
The guy who punched the kid wasn't prepared for the consequences. His actions are the reason that gun got pulled if he never hit that kid he would still be alive.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2011, 05:35:18 PM »
The guy who punched the kid wasn't prepared for the consequences. His actions are the reason that gun got pulled if he never hit that kid he would still be alive.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2011, 05:36:34 PM »
Hey, thats my hometown  :D

FYI, both shooter and shooty were gangsters or at least gangster wanna-be's. Not that anyone deserved to die, but as previously stated 'shit happens' esp. at a bar with boozed up 23 year olds.

but hey, at least they werent smoking weed! Illegal shit that weed is  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2011, 05:36:52 PM »

that's mid-evil BS!  what generation are you from?  that punch worked in the 60s, not in generation nothing.

OK let me put it in generation nothingness terms, fuck with the wrong guy and he will shoot you, better ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2011, 05:37:30 PM »
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It wasn't actually equal lol but point is made

Some people are prepared to take it to a level you're not , lesson learned don't go cracking people you don't know.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »
It wasn't actually equal lol but point is made

Some people are prepared to take it to a level you're not , lesson learned don't go cracking people you don't know.

I figured I was going to get called out on that equal part, but you did get the gist.

And you're correct, some people are ready to go to a level that you may not be. As the Sun Tzu quote said in another post, you have to know your enemy. The victim apparently did not, or misread him.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2011, 05:42:36 PM »
I figured I was going to get called out on that equal part, but you did get the gist.

And you're correct, some people are ready to go to a level that you may not be. As the Sun Tzu quote said in another post, you have to know your enemy. The victim apparently did not, or misread him.

THIS!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »
according to you smart asses the puncher should have just shot the punchee with one in the chest , one in the head, and then sprayed the buddies behind him with gunfire just so that no one would be able to take it to another level

i am sure that is the way you roll being getbiggers and all

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 06:25:58 PM »
Wow! Man, you never know who you're missing. Best just to turn the other cheek. He had no right punching him, then again, he had no right getting shot. Sad story.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »
according to you smart asses the puncher should have just shot the punchee with one in the chest , one in the head, and then sprayed the buddies behind him with gunfire just so that no one would be able to take it to another level

Why don`t you find yourself a nice high building to jump off of ?

Jizzacked

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »
got what he deserved, natural selection.  one second he is having the time of his life, the next he is dead.  it is the way of things

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »

actually the punchee should have never even confronted ANYBODY after a night at the club or bar period point blank and there never would have been an issue.

Just saying...not sure what other are talking about.

you go home and get some a$$...leave fighting and street shit to us who grew up there and are ready to go there.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 06:34:25 PM »
Starting a fight in a country where guns are legal in an area where "gangstArs" are known to carry = fail

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »
victim was probably a dick

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 07:01:05 PM »
victim was probably a dick
fixed or else he probably have been alive today.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 07:03:07 PM »
good point, your logic is penetrating

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »
i have backed out of so many opportunities too fight  in bars and clubs because of people talking shit, sometimes being embarassed not to attack but when i look back probably my life saved for not attacking since little fellas carry guns and knives

too bad violence isnt legal and too bad guns exist making it for unfair fighting
A

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »
Thats so crazy. I've been to that bar in Redlands, alot of Latinos for sure but the Latinas r hot (worth the trip). Stoopid move on everyones' part. Redlands cops r asses.
Rectum defendere!

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2011, 07:16:26 PM »
When one masters Karate, one masters these situations. If it were me I would have disarmed the piece of garbage with the gun, broken his arm and kneed him in the crotch and turned his nuts into jelly. But then again, I am a seventh degree Black Belt. Case closed