Author Topic: me being compared to mark dugdale!!!  (Read 5608 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: me being compared to mark dugdale!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 05:16:37 PM »
That Dugdale looked really good next to your slightly above average, middle America state level competitors. Looks like Dugdale peaked the day he turned pro.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 05:39:40 PM »
no i'm not being compared to with dugdale......he won as soon as he took of his clothing and weighed in.  I was just lucky to be there.  sam bactier (sp) is also a bad ass body builder (on the left).....i was lucky to be in the top running.

yes it was 2003.  that year dugdale did the usa's and got second behind richard jones....and in 04 he got his pro card.

Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
And uber  fuck....btw......i was 200lbs and worked. out for 10+ years before touching anything......so you are dead wrong.

you are big and strong behing your computer.....but if you want to gime me your exact location ......i can show you how insecure i am.....you stupid bitch!

hope this helps.... ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
Not bad. Youd probably have to take some gear to get to dugdales level tho. Stay clean and enjoy life ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »
Nice little black manly thong and bleached teeth btw.

Didnt you say a while back that bleaching your tetth was the best thing you ever did?Im suspecting a multiple person gimmick account here...

the only stuff that works is perxoyde carabamide and you can find it online or pay a lot more for a dentist to use the same thing. i used a tray with carabamyde 22% nite white acp bought from ebay -is banned from ebay now- it was the real thing dentists use , two to three hours every evening for two weeks and it worked incredibly well, my teeth became fucking white, finally -i had bad genes from my mother initially and didnt take care of them not brushing them very often-. look up on google about these keywords and you ll understand how it works.Absolutely everything else is pure bullcrap; it's like what suplements are to steroids. Go for the real thing. Get some cheap trays, get two or three needles of caramide and boom you re set.

White teeth change a life. Changed mine.  No need to do it again only if you often drink or eat colorants based foods, if you smoke, drink coffee etc, you just need to brush your teeth once or twice a day and voila. If you smoke or drink coffee and eat shit food drink shit sodas you might have to do it again every 3 or 4 years for two weeks.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 10:52:31 PM »
How can a dwarf "dwarf" someone else?

Wait... I guess he just did.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 06:09:10 AM »
You look like just another a  bald, insecure tattooed loser on steroids who would be 160 lbs at best without them. Nice little black manly thong and bleached teeth btw.

A fella (uberdouche) who thinks he's standing "Near life" (as a "judge") and does not participates in it like everyone else.
The biggest shadows are these of midgets (during evening). This one tries to catch a good angle at every chance possible...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »
Uberman, you realize if we psychoanalyzed you the way you do everyone else, that its becoming apparent youre very bitter about steroid users in general, and people who are bigger and in better shape than you in particular, right?

Honestly looks/sounds like something very bad happened to you (such as your wife cheated on you/left you for a bodybuilder, were picked on/bullied/beat up by bodybuilder, etc) ;D ???

ive said this about this frenchmen wife many a time  :)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
Uberman, you realize if we psychoanalyzed you the way you do everyone else, that its becoming apparent youre very bitter about steroid users in general, and people who are bigger and in better shape than you in particular, right?

Honestly looks/sounds like something very bad happened to you (such as your wife  boyfriend cheated on you/left you for a bodybuilder, were picked on/bullied/beat up by bodybuilder, etc) ;D ???

fixed....

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
Drugdale looks best.... Why are you always standing at an angle. Everyone is posing straight you. You're diaganol. Sometimes only see half ur physique... Wtf dude? Also ur builds a dime a dozen at that level
Of usage so stop whoring

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
let's hear all the bs....this is my first time posting pic's after ten years!

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
yeah stenza....your hug would be great buddie........ :-*
Mr. AZ 2003

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
Looking good man - wish I had calves like that.  8)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »
thanks jason,,,,,,i got those from playing soccer!
Mr. AZ 2003

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »
Looks good.  I approve of that muscle. :)