Author Topic: Raymondo = El Numero Uno = Wes?? How many more accounts?  (Read 2383 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Raymondo = El Numero Uno = Wes?? How many more accounts?
« on: December 04, 2011, 03:27:15 PM »
Either one in the same or so dumb they plagiarize each others posts

el numero uno
Getbig IV

fRÉe KhÓfO!

Re: Calling out Derek Anthony aka AIDS-ridden mongoloid
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:46:53 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Raymondo
Getbig III

Harry think he beat your head now

Re: life is so much easier when ur big and juiced up
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:40 AM
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Raymondo = El Numero Uno
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
You can't be this dumb

Action Bronson

• Getbig II
  • I stay in the street like a hookers feet
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »
 ;D
BRONSOLINIO

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 03:34:39 PM »

el numero uno
Getbig IV

fRÉe KhÓfO!

Re: Calling out Derek Anthony aka AIDS-ridden mongoloid
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:46:53 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymondo
Getbig III

Harry think he beat your head now

Re: life is so much easier when ur big and juiced up
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:40 AM

ahahha yeah, so dumb....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »
How is it dumb when both you jackasses post the same exact thing??

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
Nothing gets past you huh, littleguns?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »
Guys, don't tell him!!!!!!

For the love of pete, don't say anything, ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 03:37:40 PM »
Nothing gets past you huh, littleguns?

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 03:39:26 PM »
Good work LG. I think he has other accounts posting that as well!
O

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 03:39:46 PM »
I am past the Dakota post, this is a great place to have fun. Just found it interesting that I am perusing threads and see the same lame ass thing by 2 different people...thats all....

It's all good. I love you man!  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA

you hopeless, stupid, fucking yankee moron.

Are you so absolutely butthurt over the Dakota thread?

Did you spend all three neurons on your head to come to this astounding conclusion?

Boy you inflict such punishment on me, I don't know here to hide!

Wait, so OP may be actually serious about this thread? BWhahahahahaa

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 03:44:37 PM »

I think you are right LG ,  if I was you I would keep an eye on WES also.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »
That's me....Inspector Wanker

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Raymondo = El Numero Uno = Wes?? How many more??
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
WTF...how many accounts do you have??

Just found this reading another thread??

wes
Competitors
Getbig V

`Cause I got it like that!

Re: I LOVE YOU ALL GETBIGGERS HAHA HAPPY HOLIDAYS :) AND ANOTHER GREAT YEAR :)
« Reply #79 on: Today at 03:57:01 PM » Quote 

Swlabr

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;D ;D ;D

Looks like I'm Raymondo/El Numero Uno too. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Raymondo = El Numero Uno = Wes?? How many more accounts?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 04:13:04 PM »
Fucking hilarity reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great detective work Sherlock!  LOL  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »
ha ha ha, amazing isn't he?

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »
ha ha ha, amazing isn't he?

Too mucking fuch dude!

I laughed my ass off at the thread title alone,before even opening it up.  :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 04:16:51 PM »
 ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 04:18:35 PM »
We're all just one person here... it fucking sucks having to log in and out so much though :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »
He`ll never recover!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »
Will the real Keyser Soze please stand up?

Love you guys!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 04:23:13 PM »
I fucking Knew he wasn't that old!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 04:24:54 PM »
Will the real Keyser Soze please stand up?

Love you guys!

great thread mate, top laugh, thank you so much, I've got to log out now until tomorrow.

Don't take that shit about the name seriously, I was just taking the piss out of you ("busting your balls", as you put it over there)

cheers