Author Topic: Tiger Woods wins the Chevron World Challenge title  (Read 2141 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Tiger Woods wins the Chevron World Challenge title
« on: December 04, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
The two year drought is over.  Don't party too hard because you know what happenned last time... ;D

A

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: Tiger Woods wins the Chevron World Challenge title
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 04:06:41 PM »
if he aint dunking a ball or running for TD,  i dont give a fuck
getbig or getgot

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:42:16 PM »
Right down to the wire too. He may be back...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 05:44:04 PM »
haha, he win's his own tourney on a course set-up for him against a field that didn't have Mickelson, Donald, Westwood or McIlroy.....yeah, he's back.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »
Good for him. Hope he gets back to his old (I'm referring to golf) self.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
Good for him. Hope he gets back to his old (I'm referring to golf) self.

I don't and he won't.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
The two year drought is over.  Don't party too hard because you know what happenned last time... ;D

a scambad ,, a liar ,, generation nothingness no one that is prime example of the generation ,, take a look in this louzy bastard physiqe when not on gh ,, look in his torse and arms ,, look in the arms sudenly he look thin homo ....no gh my friends...no gh ....sudenly arm is no more as im presive,, sudenly physie is like another thai fela that do your whores nails in the nail shop

scambag liar, cheater,, filt,, wil never get back to nothing because he was NEVER anything

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 07:29:50 PM »
Whatever, besides his major moral defaults, he does a lot for communities, kids and charities and the fact the he make more in an hour than everyone on this site does in a year says something.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 07:31:58 PM »
Whatever, besides his major moral defaults, he does a lot for communities, kids and charities and the fact the he make more in an hour than everyone on this site does in a year says something.

outed

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 07:33:04 PM »
See what happens, he comes to Australia and trains with us for 2 weeks and now, back on a winning streak.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:27 PM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 07:46:21 PM »
tiger needs to get back to banging hoes to win again.

TEAM Nasser

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 09:11:49 PM »
scambag liar, cheater,, filt,, wil never get back to nothing because he was NEVER anything
gh15 approved

You act like he ripped you off or something.  All the thousands of hours he put into perfecting his game since he was 3 years old means nothing?  Gh15 I agree with lots of things you say this I have to disagree with.  The man worked hard at his sport.  Tons of people take hgh and shit they can never be anything good as Tiger Woods.  He was a champion golfer, the top golfer in the world for years, and earned a billion dollars: that's something.  All of the other athletes take hormones so what's wrong if Woods' is using them?

Woods is the greatest golfer that has ever lived.  I truly wish he takes his #1 spot back and shuts up all the haters.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
Anyone who knows anything about golf could see that he is back swinging the club like the old Tiger. He even brought back the 2 iron stinger that he hits about 15 feet off the ground.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 09:27:18 PM »
After watching him train for the those 2 weeks, I have got to say he works incredibly hard in the gym. Perfect form back and front squats, 2 plates, arse to the floor, snatches and power cleans like a pro.

He is more disciplined than any other golfer I have seen. 5AM workouts on competition day. Relentless pursuit of sporting perfection, no accident that he is the best of his time. More power to Tiger.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »
After watching him train for the those 2 weeks, I have got to say he works incredibly hard in the gym. Perfect form back and front squats, 2 plates, arse to the floor, snatches and power cleans like a pro.

He is more disciplined than any other golfer I have seen. 5AM workouts on competition day. Relentless pursuit of sporting perfection, no accident that he is the best of his time. More power to Tiger.

Never would have thought he was a squatter. Just too easy to hurt the lower back.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »
You act like he ripped you off or something.  All the thousands of hours he put into perfecting his game since he was 3 years old means nothing?  Gh15 I agree with lots of things you say this I have to disagree with.  The man worked hard at his sport.  Tons of people take hgh and shit they can never be anything good as Tiger Woods.  He was a champion golfer, the top golfer in the world for years, and earned a billion dollars: that's something.  All of the other athletes take hormones so what's wrong if Woods' is using them?

Woods is the greatest golfer that has ever lived.  I truly wish he takes his #1 spot back and shuts up all the haters.

dont take it to serious friend,,  i sometime like to write in vulgar way and htis was the posting i decided to do so ,, he is good player,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »

One would think that he would still be getting booed at events. But the opposite is happening. Tiger is one of the dirtiest bastards on the planet and he is getting cheered like a rock star.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »
Never would have thought he was a squatter. Just too easy to hurt the lower back.

I was surprised as well, I though he would be all cardio and abs but no he was high intensity, great form and deep squats all the way.

io856

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 09:39:46 PM »
thats awesome for him

but still a big scumbag

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 10:34:19 PM »
thats awesome for him

but still a big scumbag

who isn't, seriously

nobody is perfect

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 12:45:15 AM »
Sell his bones to the chinese.
Team Schering Oss NL

io856

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 01:04:50 AM »
who isn't, seriously

nobody is perfect
yehh but big scumbag was key

I mean no everyone is gonna womanize to the extent Tiger was with his cashola whilst married

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:30 AM »
One would think that he would still be getting booed at events. But the opposite is happening. Tiger is one of the dirtiest bastards on the planet and he is getting cheered like a rock star.

Because Rock Stars all cheated on their girls too... Who gives a shit... I hope he's back to banging all the hoes he wants.

The guy is divorced now and can do what he wants.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 06:05:44 AM »
See what happens, he comes to Australia and trains with us for 2 weeks and now, back on a winning streak.

Tiger's gym equipment in is house is way better than what you could ever get in your gym...no offense.

Tiger is prob winning again because he's getting some pussy
A