Author Topic: New Question  (Read 2272 times)

allornothing86

• Getbig II
New Question
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
Hey guys, I've read the Newbie Board and all that. And I was planning on Test E for 10 weeks at 500 mg a week split up, with all the PCT. And the guy suppose to get it from says thats way to much and should only be doing half that. Is he jus full of shit or what? Any thought appreciated, thanks.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: New Question
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:59:33 PM »
500mg/week isn't too much, but you could grow off of just 250mg/week.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 01:14:39 AM »
Running test alone is plain dumb. ::)
GETBIG!

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:04:29 AM »
I was also thinking about doing D-Bol with this, but this will be my first try at the stuff so thought I would start easy see how the body responds.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:53 PM »
500 mg's per week is fine... what are your goals?  Sorry, I just never understood guys who have a juice question but don't post their goals. 

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 04:46:08 PM »
Doses are highly individual.
Beginners generally should start low dose just to see how they respond to the
drugs and what kind of sides they experience.
The sides from test are so easy to control, I wouldn't hesitate to start at 500.
As someone said already though, you'd probably grow from 250.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 10:21:20 PM »
Hey guys I'm sitting at 220lbs, 6"1, 24 years old. Training hard and eating good past 1 1/2 years, was hurt for 3 months before that, and trained mildly to intensely the previous 3 1/2 years before that. My goals are to gain some strength, and of course gain some size slowly and carefully. Just trying to figure out the best first time cycle here and read the newbie board. And from what I can gather I should just start with Test E 500 mg a week alone or with some Dbol. Thing is the couple people I've talked to who I would pick it up from both say that's way to much and excessive, and one guy is saying I should just do 4 weeks of anadrol alone. Anyways that's my info and story, any thoughts great. Cheers.

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:46 PM »
i would definitely not worry about 500 a week. if i was going to do a first cycle again id probably do 750 but thats just me. id jumpstart it with dbol

chess315

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 02:09:32 AM »
i would definitely not worry about 500 a week. if i was going to do a first cycle again id probably do 750 but thats just me. id jumpstart it with dbol
second that hes tall also im 6'1 i never felt like 500mg did much of shit other then add 5-10 lbs or gian 20lbs on my bench to get results i always felt I had to be at around a gram.  Any cycle is fine really there is no bad idea no rules. All you can do is make a good guess as to what would happen. If your worried bout sides just avoid the more harsh stuff like tren, 500 would be a good get your feet wet if it was me i would run 750-1000 even if it was my first knowing what I know. That really not even a strong cycle that going to transform u.I tend to like the test cycle may not be the best may be who the fuck knows no one all we are all doing is guessing.

chess315

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »
no matter what its not even a big deal ive seen jackass run 2grams for there first cycle it worked a lot beter then i would have thought it would.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:09 AM »
for a test only cycle 500mg a week is a weenie dose lol, so fuck your friend, you're good.  I'd throw in some dbol too, low dose it on top of your test and you're good to go

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »
500 mg test
dbol 40-50 mg

dbol 4 weeks, test 10-12

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 02:23:23 PM »
Right on guys, really appreciate.

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 06:10:43 PM »
i wouldnt do it for less then 16 weeks, i start to get a second wind about 12 or 14 weeks, i dont really start to notice the test till 6 or 8 weeks but thats just me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
Hey guys I'm sitting at 220lbs, 6"1, 24 years old. Training hard and eating good past 1 1/2 years, was hurt for 3 months before that, and trained mildly to intensely the previous 3 1/2 years before that. My goals are to gain some strength, and of course gain some size slowly and carefully. Just trying to figure out the best first time cycle here and read the newbie board. And from what I can gather I should just start with Test E 500 mg a week alone or with some Dbol. Thing is the couple people I've talked to who I would pick it up from both say that's way to much and excessive, and one guy is saying I should just do 4 weeks of anadrol alone. Anyways that's my info and story, any thoughts great. Cheers.

4 weeks of Anadrol and nothing else is simply a waste of Anadrol. You very well might gain 20lbs, if you eat enough you might gain even more but it's going to fade fairly fast. The minimal time for any cycle IMO is 8wks, with 12 being far more optimal. As for Anadrol itself, this is one of those steroids that should be viewed as a supplement to supplemental steroid use. It's an addition to an already well-planned stack, not part of the foundation and certainly not the foundation.

For a first ever cycle, it's usually a good idea to just stick with one or two steroids. There's no point in adding any more because if you do and if you run into trouble it's going to be hard to know what you're responding poorly to. Further, you can get all you want out of one or two steroids and safely so.

Testosterone is always a solid choice, it's very versatile, you can do almost anything with it and it's very well-tolerated by a healthy adult male. Large esters are normally the best way to go, so Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate. Test-E normally comes dosed at 250mg/ml and Test-Cyp at 200mg/ml. Based on that, 400mg-500mg per wk would be a pretty solid testosterone plan for any beginner, and for a lot of guys, depending on their goals all the testosterone they ever need.

You can add Dbol to the plan, or you could add winny depending on your overal goal. 12wks of testosterone at the above dosing with 6wks of Dbol on the front end at 20mg-30mg per day or 50mg of winny the last 6wks every other day to every day depending on your desire.

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 09:21:16 PM »
4 weeks of Anadrol and nothing else is simply a waste of Anadrol. You very well might gain 20lbs, if you eat enough you might gain even more but it's going to fade fairly fast. The minimal time for any cycle IMO is 8wks, with 12 being far more optimal. As for Anadrol itself, this is one of those steroids that should be viewed as a supplement to supplemental steroid use. It's an addition to an already well-planned stack, not part of the foundation and certainly not the foundation.

For a first ever cycle, it's usually a good idea to just stick with one or two steroids. There's no point in adding any more because if you do and if you run into trouble it's going to be hard to know what you're responding poorly to. Further, you can get all you want out of one or two steroids and safely so.

Testosterone is always a solid choice, it's very versatile, you can do almost anything with it and it's very well-tolerated by a healthy adult male. Large esters are normally the best way to go, so Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate. Test-E normally comes dosed at 250mg/ml and Test-Cyp at 200mg/ml. Based on that, 400mg-500mg per wk would be a pretty solid testosterone plan for any beginner, and for a lot of guys, depending on their goals all the testosterone they ever need.

You can add Dbol to the plan, or you could add winny depending on your overal goal. 12wks of testosterone at the above dosing with 6wks of Dbol on the front end at 20mg-30mg per day or 50mg of winny the last 6wks every other day to every day depending on your desire.

listen to this guy advices!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
Hey guys, I've read the Newbie Board and all that. And I was planning on Test E for 10 weeks at 500 mg a week split up, with all the PCT. And the guy suppose to get it from says thats way to much and should only be doing half that. Is he jus full of shit or what? Any thought appreciated, thanks.

Not only is 500 mg of test NOT too much for a first cycle, I highly suggest adding another compound such as deca or EQ. You will gain nothing respectable on 250 mg a week of test only, sorry. A lot of other boards will baloney with you all day, and tell you all the cliches in the book of steroids; "run test only as a first cycle!"... "stay off cycle for the length of time you were on PLUS pct!"... "GH is worthless before 30!" etc etc etc.

Add some deca to that mix. Run 500 mg test E and 250-300 mg deca every week MINIMUM. You can switch the deca out for EQ if you want, but you should up the EQ dose (they are not equivalent). You can and you should also kickstart this cycle with some dianabol or anadrol, I prefer injectable, but since you have no experience with needles, just get some tabs.

Just remember.. Test @ 250 mg a week alone: You will make very little to no gains, and I can guarantee that you will look back on that cycle and say "why didn't I just run a little more and add that deca and add that dianabol hermmm."