Author Topic: Thinking about tren for 2nd cycle  (Read 1524 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Thinking about tren for 2nd cycle
« on: December 05, 2011, 02:06:52 AM »
Currently finishing my 1st cycle test sust 500mg/week 12 weeks. Really good gains. Started at 215lb 18% bf, and now I'm at 205-210 less than 11% bf. I'm 5'10". This cycle was a recomp and an intro to test/AAS.

I'm going to do 4 week PCT and then take a couple of months off bulking very slowly (i've never been at 18% before, that was because I was out of country for 3 months).

Anyways, I want to do a cut over the summer time, so I'm thinking:

Test P 100mg EOD week 1-10
Tren A 90mg EOD week 3-10

I don't want to compete (i'm too old anyways at 28), but I've always wanted to be biggest gym rat in the neighborhood. Is tren ok for my second cycle? I'm taking only 90mg eod to keep sides down for my first run. Or should I just do test p/mast for this run and save tren till later?

Thanks.

Oh, and I'm glad to join this board. Seems to be a lot of knowledgable folk.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Thinking about tren for 2nd cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:48:42 AM »
You are full of shit bro,215 18% bf and you are now 210 with less than 11% bf.With some shitty test alone.Gtfo on steroidology and lie to those there.

U won't be the biggest rat in the gym with 300 mg test and 300 tren /week.Only if you are alone in that gym lol...
GETBIG!

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:22:23 AM »
What's not to believe? He started off with about 177lbs lbm and ended up with 183lbs of lbm while losing bodyfat. Seems totally believable for someone's first cycle.

To the OP: Test and tren sound alright for your second cycle. Though EOD pinning sometimes isn't enough for tren, and you might experience sides.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 08:20:03 AM »
What's not to believe?That test does nothing to burn fat on it's own?You can't be 210 at 10% bf on 500 mg test at 5.10.Let's get serious people..If he continued 4 weeks more he would had been 200 at 6% bf lol...

He is delusional...
GETBIG!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »
I'm taking only 90mg eod to keep sides down for my first run.

You can either handle the tren sides or you cant regardless of the dosage.  Your gonna need alot more tren than that to get where you want to be.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
You are full of shit bro,215 18% bf and you are now 210 with less than 11% bf.With some shitty test alone.Gtfo on steroidology and lie to those there.

U won't be the biggest rat in the gym with 300 mg test and 300 tren /week.Only if you are alone in that gym lol...

You sound pretty mad dude, calm yourself. I started out with a strict diet for cutting, and once I dropped some body fat, I added in more kcals in carb at specific times to increase lbm. If you think dropping fat and gaining just 5lbs of lbm in 12 weeks ON STEROIDS is not possible, then either YOU are delusional, or just not a good bodybuilder. No offense, just keeping it real.

And of course I'm not expecting to be huge from 2 cycles. I'm just trying to take it easy and progress into hormones slowly to find out what works for me.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:59 AM »
You can either handle the tren sides or you cant regardless of the dosage.  Your gonna need alot more tren than that to get where you want to be.

So you're saying 90mg is pointless I should just bump it to 100mg for both cause sides will be the same? I guess that makes sense, I might as well just do that.

From all that I've read about tren I feel I should probably start with that low of dose just to assess tolerance and reaction. I'll take my time and get to my goals eventually with more cycles.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
What's not to believe?That test does nothing to burn fat on it's own?You can't be 210 at 10% bf on 500 mg test at 5.10.Let's get serious people..If he continued 4 weeks more he would had been 200 at 6% bf lol...

He is delusional...
Your an idiot.... So your saying someone cant be 210 at 5,10? at 10%. U must have some shit genetics.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »
Your an idiot.... So your saying someone cant be 210 at 5,10? at 10%. U must have some shit genetics.

Lol yah, that  really is nothing to write home about, ive hit 220 at 5'11 naturally but bloofy but also last summer was sittin at 210 9 percent on 400mgs of test a week while partying from thursday to monday

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 01:24:48 PM »
Lol yah, that  really is nothing to write home about, ive hit 220 at 5'11 naturally but bloofy but also last summer was sittin at 210 9 percent on 400mgs of test a week while partying from thursday to monday

On a compound as "shitty" as test? OMG No way!!!!

:rolleyes:

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 06:13:44 AM »
Currently finishing my 1st cycle test sust 500mg/week 12 weeks. Really good gains. Started at 215lb 18% bf, and now I'm at 205-210 less than 11% bf. I'm 5'10". This cycle was a recomp and an intro to test/AAS.

I'm going to do 4 week PCT and then take a couple of months off bulking very slowly (i've never been at 18% before, that was because I was out of country for 3 months).

Anyways, I want to do a cut over the summer time, so I'm thinking:

Test P 100mg EOD week 1-10
Tren A 90mg EOD week 3-10

I don't want to compete (i'm too old anyways at 28), but I've always wanted to be biggest gym rat in the neighborhood. Is tren ok for my second cycle? I'm taking only 90mg eod to keep sides down for my first run. Or should I just do test p/mast for this run and save tren till later?

Thanks.

Oh, and I'm glad to join this board. Seems to be a lot of knowledgable folk.

first of all why cycle, why not just stay on,  also, i would do everyday injections for more stable blood levels unless you're that worried about pinning s o frequently.