Author Topic: Recruiting elfs for the uberman bible index  (Read 1045 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Recruiting elfs for the uberman bible index
« on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »
Only the following applicants will be considered. Those who:

are at least 35+ and living with their parents (esp. father) with whom they have a healthy relationship, like reading the bible and watching 70s sitcoms together,

are educated in psychology and are from the occident,

don't take steroids and if are weightlifters, accept the fact that they're compensating for the fact that their dad doesn't love them (even if they do),

date women who look and talk like their mothers,

despise roiders and single moms, as well as anyone else who has the clout to question uberman's analysis of them (even if he's wrong, which he never is)

If you meet all of the above criteria, please forward your name, family tree and last psychology test scores to uberman. You'll then be eligible to add his posts to his bible index which will then be PMed to all Getbiggers for free, so they too may achieve peace, happiness and accomplishments in their life. Extra points if you hate muslims, minorities and Groink.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Recruiting elfs for the uberman bible index
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
Im going to put in Derek Anthonys name for him, although I believe he is 50, and had sexual relations with his grandfather, not his father.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »
Actually applicants would only need those few (yet hard to have nowadays it seems) prerequesites;

-coming from a stable christian family
-being educated

Or,

if coming from a dysfunctionnal family;

-having been loved by a mother and an or several efficient substitutive father figures who are religious
-being educated

You can also simply browse thru my post history tho, it acts as guide by itself, like some do already.

And, there s only one Bible.
I would be ashamed to give this name to my contributions on here, thus tainting the Words of God written in the Holy Bible. I dont need any followers to worship me and protect me from sinners. I'm only leading lost souls to God's Words while others are luring weak minded youths into their own path of despair. To each his choices.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
Im going to put in Derek Anthonys name for him, although I believe he is 50, and had sexual relations with his grandfather, not his father.

Only thing Derek can contribute is HIV.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 11:32:21 AM »
Actually applicants would only need those few (yet hard to have nowadays it seems) prerequesites;

-being educated

Or,

-having been loved by a mother and an or several efficient substitutive father figures who are religious
-being educated

You can also simply browse thru my post history tho, it acts as guide by itself, like some do already.

I would be ashamed to give this name to my contributions on here, thus tainting the Words of God written in the Holy Bible. I dont need any followers to worship me and protect me from sinners. I'm only leading lost souls to God's Words while others are luring weak minded youths into their own path of despair. To each his choices.

I come from a stable christian family and I'm educated and I'm think you are a fucking weirdo. Go fuck yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »

-being educated

Or,

-being educated

Hahaahaahaaaaaaaa  I have marginalized you into a religious boob..nobody takes you seriously anymore.

Xerxes

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »
Uberman, I am curious, why is your nick Uberman? I'm assuming you were a follower of Nietzche, a nihilist. What happened? How did you turn to God? Did your existential angst kill you inside and make you go Kierkegaard instead? Did you try to fill the void you felt with books and knowledge only to come up empty?

Just curious.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
Nietzsche was not a nihilist.

Nietzsche gave birth to nihilism by describing it and naming it and he also thought it was the death of philosophy, something to be feared of.

Xerxes

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »
Nietzsche was not a nihilist.

Nietzsche gave birth to nihilism by describing it and naming it and he also thought it was the death of philosophy, something to be feared of.
How could he not have been, writing the things he did?  ???What was he then?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 12:21:34 PM »
How could he not have been, writing the things he did?  ???What was he then?

crazy.