Author Topic: how to take B5 for acne  (Read 6998 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: how to take B5 for acne
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
Dude get Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion. Been putting it on my face and shoulders and it's literally clearing everything. Only been using it 3 days and this shit works.

I also take 2 grams B5/day. Good luck.
thanksill give it a try
at this pt ill try anything

themutants

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »
ive been on 10g a day for 2 weeks and it seems to be working.  Not many new acne forming and old stuff is starting to slowly dissapear

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 08:14:42 AM »
Anyone use this stuff? gets a lot of good reviews on outlaw http://www.bodybuildersbodywash.com/default.html

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 10:43:30 AM »
Anyone use this stuff? gets a lot of good reviews on outlaw http://www.bodybuildersbodywash.com/default.html

that was the first thing i used for my riod acne,
its complete shit
didnt do jack shit

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
ive been on 10g a day for 2 weeks and it seems to be working.  Not many new acne forming and old stuff is starting to slowly dissapear
wow 10 g? lol that would be like 20 pills of my 500mg tabs
ima try going to 10 g and see how it ges

themutants

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »
yeah its a lot of pills for sure lol.  That and tanning is what im doing now and hopefully i dont explode too much on cycle with acne.  If that doesent work i guess its accutane ;/

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2012, 01:01:55 PM »
yeah its a lot of pills for sure lol.  That and tanning is what im doing now and hopefully i dont explode too much on cycle with acne.  If that doesent work i guess its accutane ;/

yea i hope it works too. i dont think i would resort to accutane. that shit fucks u up but works 100%. my brother was prescribed it for his severe acne as a teen, it completely got rid of all the acne and permenantly stopped it..but now a couple years later he is having really bad time with the sides (Ulcerative colitis, etc).

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
any updates? Ive been using some of the washed/creams mentioned above havnt really noticed much yet. Do you all order your b5 online? havnt been able to find it anywhere in stores even when looking for Pantothenic Acid anyone? thanks