Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41602 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »
Why ? What's the point?

I wont even comment on my other admirers past childish bullshits posted in this thread. Just ask ron or other mods who asked for true anus stupid thread to be deleted, they ll tell you I surely didnt. But it would be funny to know who actually asked for it to be removed, if someone actually did ask it to be removed.

I didnt post my pics to get any attention, especially knowing it could only get me negative attention, and guys with my physique are a dime a dozen nowadays, I did post them just to shut anus' mouth, but, and it was predictable, it's not going to make his life any better nor change his character, we all know it. But man is it fun once in a while to prove some pompous pseudo intellectual asshole like him wrong.

Also why would anyone worship my physique, as i received two private messages asking me for my routine, "nutritional plan" etc ? It's utterly pointless, it wont grow you muscles or transform the shape of your body that is genetical so it will look like mine.

As I already said it, my body is very common, there are 20 guys like me in every gym. They simply spend 4 to 6 hours a week for years doing the same shit over and over again until results start to appear. Wow. Really hard right?

You re young, browsing getbig daily, you want to be just like the big muscular steroid users you see on here?
Why? Dont you have something better to do with your life? I'm not saying lifting weights is a dumb endeavour, but lifting weights and taking steroids is.
Lift weights, get some bigger biceps and chest, some abs, get a good girl but that's about it. Anything more is just a pure useless waste of time. Only people who have nothing else better to do in life focus obsessively on the their appearance like so many on here do. One day they ll be old, and what will be left? For most, very few if not nothing.

For those who wish to know how they could get my physique... You dont need steroids, or supplements, or vitamins... just to train with consistency for weeks, months, years. And stay away from gyms and the poor losers, pathological attention whores they appeal to. Stay away from the bad influence coming from all these losers. Just look at their lives, question them about their achievements in life. Especially those who are on steroids. It's ok to train in a gym when you re a newbie, but if after some years you re still there, it means you ve become just another loser, attention whore, just like them.

You can build a decent body with minimal equipment at home and collect all the infos you need for free on the internet. What truly matters is consistency to achieve results.

If it inspires some to keep or start lifting naturally all life long to their and their loved ones benefit, then great.

When you talk about "this little miserable twink" I immediately think of this guy, I dont know, do you know him? You know, this guy who felt like "a little miserable twink" and who then jumped on roids.

AND I D REALLY LIKE TRUE ANUS TO TELL US WHERE HE FOUND THIS PIC OF THAT MYSTERIOUS FAT GUY SO WE CAN ALL INVITE HIM TO JOIN GETBIG AND MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER LOSER OF TRUE ANUS lmao. Why would he be "scared" to tell us if that's me? Post a link to where you found this dude's pic.
MEEEELLLLLLLLTTTTTTTT
"Cry cry 'cut cut'" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Your fucking meltdowns are basilesque. 20 pages novel on how you are a little bitch.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »
I have no idea who the guy in true anus thread is/was -but he sure looks like he shouldnt be striking most musculars and post these pics on the internet for some fags like true anus to copy and paste them on his hard drive compulsively-, and also, i didnt ask anyone to remove his thread considering i was busy taking some pictures of myself to prove him wrong. I dont know what groink is talking about in his stupid pointless thread.

I cant believe how dumb true anus must be to post someone else's pic being sure it is me for some reasons. Seriously, dude, do something better of your free time. Where do you morons find such pictures? how much time do you spend on various messageboards looking for such stupid stuff?
I can picture you all proud of yourself...

failing again miserably.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/aotir.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/11/aoti22.jpg/

Just a healthy 72 kilos "big" ectomorphic body built with consistency for 14 years 3 to 5 hours a week, looking just like most of the natural lifters on here, nothing more, nothing less, and yes, steroids are for losers who just cant get secure whatever how "big" they get pumping artificial drugs in their bodies , because their problem isnt related to their body, but to their weak, scarred, mind.

About the pictures; I was just finishing a chest workout doing dips with my good ole 10 yo bench when the pics were taken. I look way flater when cold , just to shut the morons -i know there will be some... i can only imagine how shity they must look to believe i could be on steroids- who will accuse me of being on steroids.

Anus, well, what can i say? I think it's useless to say anything at this point.

groink, well I have something to say to you. I think describing your life is an ownage all by itself. You again got your panties in a bunch for nothing, which shows how deeply butthurt -same could be said of many others morons on here- you are, and you re still a vain 40yo loser on steroids, whatever the way one will look at it, whose sole pleasure in life is to "own" teens online with the only thing you were able to achieve so far in your existence; a steroided body (with droopy pecs). I'm sure your daughter is and will be very proud of you.

in all honesty a very respectable physique for a natural. cool vintage digital casio watch too lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »
in all honesty a very respectable physique for a natural. cool vintage digital casio watch too lol

too bad it's not him...the pic with "uberman" written on it is shopped  ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »
too bad it's not him...the pic with "uberman" written on it is shopped  ;)
oh really.. havn't been following ^^

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »

^^^^^^

Is this really uberman?
all drugs - TPPIIP

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2011, 11:26:11 PM »
Yes upon further review, the perspective on the words on the sign is way off compared to its orientation.  Take a look.

What I really want to know is what's that stuff upside down?

Looks like quite a few sentences... Who writes upside down?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »
There is no way a person as insecure and as filled with hate as Uberfuck looks anywhere decent.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2011, 01:05:51 AM »
some people use Photoshop to resize photos .. I do anyway

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2011, 01:06:46 AM »
some people use Photoshop to resize photos .. I do anyway

Then why would he photoshop the photos 2 different sizes. That's just unusual behavior.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:19 AM »
Most men wear a watch on their left hand and that`s a $1.98 Casio watch .............a dime a dozen,probably lots of online pics where guys are wearing one.
check the fingers....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:56 AM »
Then why would he photoshop the photos 2 different sizes. That's just unusual behavior.

it's not him, and he wasn't even clever about masking it.

Swlabr

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2011, 01:31:19 AM »
hahahahahahahah lol @ this thread, been laughing the whole time ;D ;D

Lubeyourman revealed for the ugly fat fuck we all knew he was. You're not recovering from this one, lubeyourman, take my advice and leave. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:19 AM »
hahahahahahahah lol @ this thread, been laughing the whole time ;D ;D

Lubeyourman revealed for the ugly fat fuck we all want him to be. You're not recovering from this one, lubeyourman, take my advice and leave. ;D
Fixed...I think this thread has more potential, you re trying to peak at the back of the book for the ending...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
UBERDOUCHE is simply a fatzo, who has been reading some decent stuff over the years (to get rid of a depression mainly, that arose out of inability to "find a place in life" or so he thinks of himself) and the ramblings and personal "bashings" of other members and /in general/ is just a way to get rid of some of that shit that has accumulated in his head over the time.
 If that would be him in these new pics, one could still tell he's an insecure little piece of shit ("I'm just an ecto with a small build.." etc..), who's probably afraid OR too poor to afford even a bottle of d-bol. You can be sure that this person, who has been in the lifting game "for years" (as he tells himself) is as addicted to "being in shape" as anyone else, and you can be even more sure that this piece of lard feels pretty damn bad when he meets a "loser roided juicehead" who looks  10 times better then him. He can't "stay at gym" because he can't accept the way he looks compared to these "losers" so instead he choses to "lift" at home (a fork usualy, as I suspect), not to mention that most probably he's antisocial too to some extent, as gyms are full of losers like himself who can relate to each other, so no need really to be amongst "attention whores" (aside the fact that he can't stand them because of how shitty he feels in a presence of these).

Aside everything - after unsucessfully searching for an "answer", he, as many other people of "limited abilities" - "found god" and dived in to the religion balls deep. That's a tell tale sign of an unstable and irrational person, even if sometimes it may seem otherwise. A sign of a weak minded individual, full of hate to himself and basically - just another misguided soul...

All this is of course related to having a father figure that was quite a loser himself to breed such a mental midget, who goes on one of the most hardcore boards of bodybuilding (which basically = board of drugs) and persists with the ramblings about how drugs (so - bodybuilding) is an activity of losers (which may very well be true, but it's not about that in this case).
 I'm pretty sure he's very eager to be "the winner" in life, it's just that he forgot the "game" he want to win in, and instead of finding his own game, he went to someones else and being unable to do any damage - started hating on the actual game and it's players..

A sad case of a bipolar personality, driven by an egomianiac depression, which may actually end in a suicide some time in the future, so don't go overboard with this one guys, he's a sensitive person, actually - very sensitive and vulnerable.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »
Fixed...I think this thread has more potential, you re trying to peak at the back of the book for the ending...

No...this is it, that's not him...he shopped "uberman" onto the board.

The "fingers" have nothing to do with it Sherlock

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2011, 02:41:47 AM »
ROFLMAO at Uberman`s "identity" intertwined so with Getbig that he felt the need to present a hairy armed picture with a sign.

When I joined getbig I posted a sign and my face on the same picture, I held the sign ffs, got approval immidiately.

Why do people do this, post a great looking SHAVED body with covered face, then a hairy forearm shot with sausage fingers and a sign sepperately? Ehhhhhh.

Come on uberman, with all the gospell and god preaches and morals you should atleast have a face and be honest about it. Atleast I never done that. I've done this and that but I have allways had my head up high and been true to everyone.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2011, 02:51:11 AM »
What an Überman  :o

;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2011, 03:09:02 AM »
the absolute fucking mind boggles of uberman starting this thread to "prove" himself and then 5 pages later still not addressing what the FUCK!! it is supposed to prove by posting the "uberman @ getbig" pic......SEPARATELY!!!!

stupid fuck!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:40 AM »
Groink do you suppose it feels bad to be so ashamed of your appearance that you have to try to pretend to be someone else on Getbig.com?

sometimes I feel I would need to pretend to be someone else, actually...  ;D

uberman got rocked.... will he ever recover? will he come back as a preacher of islam or something?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2011, 03:50:23 AM »
Threat has potential.

Here are two of my pics, I took the second one before shaving though.

Exact location of your zoo.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2011, 05:44:50 AM »
Looking good DK.

Notice how uber"man" is ignoring all the posts asking why he can't post a pic with him and the sign in the same picture...hmm I wonder why that is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2011, 07:21:53 AM »
LubeYourMen is toast..he completely dissolved any credibilty he ever had.

The guy's made a career out of  melting down and telling us all what vain, shallow, egotistical attention whores we are....and then he fakes a picture of his body to try and look better than he really is, and gets caught...it doesn't get any better than that, what a complete fucking fraud  :D :D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2011, 07:25:11 AM »
I dont know who this fat guy is but it would be nice of true anus to tell us where he got the picture so we can all go visit this place (a messageboard maybe) and ask this guy if he s me, what do you sore losers think.

That's funny cause i d really like to know who he is now.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2011, 07:27:44 AM »
In all honesty though. How uberman Looks is the least of his worries lol.
Im glad people are starting to realise what I have been telling you all for years  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2011, 07:31:05 AM »
Never really read any of his wall-like posts, nor understood the mindset behind doing so. If you can't clearly make your point in a sentence or two, you have problems expressing yourself.