Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41633 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

hey everyone, check out my gains in the last few months.

oh and it is really me, btw

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 07:49:40 PM »

LOLZ.

Johnny is preaching the truth here.

8)

(Like that new arm tat you have there Johnny)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 07:52:08 PM »

ROFLMAO.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 07:56:00 PM »

maybe the Ravishing One wasn't a big believer in training legs?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »
why do you think he wore long tights haha

rip RR

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
Remember Shippsekki? He shoped the sign that white guy was holding and put "shipsekki rules" on it. And everyone believed him. These pics don't really prove anything.

Also:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »
Remember Shippsekki? He shoped the sign that white guy was holding and put "shipsekki rules" on it. And everyone believed him. These pics don't really prove anything.

Also:

Some fine detective work there, #1.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 08:00:37 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 08:03:26 PM »
Haha, how did I miss this thread?  That's fantastic.

Haha I really think he was serious at the beginning but then he played the "I was just kiddng" card. Who knows.  :D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
#

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 08:04:31 PM »

Also:

I saw that too... why would you need to photoshop a sign with a hand?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:02 PM »
I saw that too... why would you need to photoshop a sign with a hand?

Maybe the part where it says uberman is choped. IDK

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 08:26:18 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »
I have no idea who the guy in true anus thread is/was -but he sure looks like he shouldnt be striking most musculars and post these pics on the internet for some fags like true anus to copy and paste them on his hard drive compulsively-, and also, i didnt ask anyone to remove his thread considering i was busy taking some pictures of myself to prove him wrong. I dont know what groink is talking about in his stupid pointless thread.

I cant believe how dumb true anus must be to post someone else's pic being sure it is me for some reasons. Seriously, dude, do something better of your free time. Where do you morons find such pictures? how much time do you spend on various messageboards looking for such stupid stuff?
I can picture you all proud of yourself...

failing again miserably.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/aotir.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/11/aoti22.jpg/

Just a healthy 72 kilos "big" ectomorphic body built with consistency for 14 years 3 to 5 hours a week, looking just like most of the natural lifters on here, nothing more, nothing less, and yes, steroids are for losers who just cant get secure whatever how "big" they get pumping artificial drugs in their bodies , because their problem isnt related to their body, but to their weak, scarred, mind.

About the pictures; I was just finishing a chest workout doing dips with my good ole 10 yo bench when the pics were taken. I look way flater when cold , just to shut the morons -i know there will be some... i can only imagine how shity they must look to believe i could be on steroids- who will accuse me of being on steroids.

Anus, well, what can i say? I think it's useless to say anything at this point.

groink, well I have something to say to you. I think describing your life is an ownage all by itself. You again got your panties in a bunch for nothing, which shows how deeply butthurt -same could be said of many others morons on here- you are, and you re still a vain 40yo loser on steroids, whatever the way one will look at it, whose sole pleasure in life is to "own" teens online with the only thing you were able to achieve so far in your existence; a steroided body (with droopy pecs). I'm sure your daughter is and will be very proud of you.

very good phsyiqe,, not bad,, should explode on the right products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Yes upon further review, the perspective on the words on the sign is way off compared to its orientation.  Take a look.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 08:32:42 PM »

For portraying someone different than you really are, check a profile named "Frozzor." Guy used another members pic from another forum and it was months before anyone figured it out. He also was clever in that in one of the picture frames in the background, he used Arvilla's picture, a sort of misdirection if you will, to take 100% attention of the physique he'd stolen.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 08:56:59 PM »
Yes upon further review, the perspective on the words on the sign is way off compared to its orientation.  Take a look.

and there's also words written upside down at the bottom.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
and there's also words written upside down at the bottom.

Groink do you suppose it feels bad to be so ashamed of your appearance that you have to try to pretend to be someone else on Getbig.com?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »
Groink do you suppose it feels bad to be so ashamed of your appearance that you have to try to pretend to be someone else on Getbig.com?

I would imagine that must suck the anus...thankfully, i don't have to do that  :D

Poor LubeYourMen  :'(

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »
Ahahahah this little miserable twink just got himself in the hotseat and isn't leaving anytime soon. Next excuse will be "Hey guys i tried to take a pic with my self timer camera but it fell in the toilet. Ill have to wait till next week to get another camera"  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
Threat has potential.

Here are two of my pics, I took the second one before shaving though.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »
very good phsyiqe,, not bad,, should explode on the right products

gh15 approved

Why ? What's the point?

Yes upon further review, the perspective on the words on the sign is way off compared to its orientation.  Take a look.

For portraying someone different than you really are, check a profile named "Frozzor." Guy used another members pic from another forum and it was months before anyone figured it out. He also was clever in that in one of the picture frames in the background, he used Arvilla's picture, a sort of misdirection if you will, to take 100% attention of the physique he'd stolen.

I wont even comment on my other admirers past childish bullshits posted in this thread. Just ask ron or other mods who asked for true anus stupid thread to be deleted, they ll tell you I surely didnt. But it would be funny to know who actually asked for it to be removed, if someone actually did ask it to be removed.

I didnt post my pics to get any attention, especially knowing it could only get me negative attention, and guys with my physique are a dime a dozen nowadays, I did post them just to shut anus' mouth, but, and it was predictable, it's not going to make his life any better nor change his character, we all know it. But man is it fun once in a while to prove some pompous pseudo intellectual asshole like him wrong.

Also why would anyone worship my physique, as i received two private messages asking me for my routine, "nutritional plan" etc ? It's utterly pointless, it wont grow you muscles or transform the shape of your body that is genetical so it will look like mine.

As I already said it, my body is very common, there are 20 guys like me in every gym. They simply spend 4 to 6 hours a week for years doing the same shit over and over again until results start to appear. Wow. Really hard right?

You re young, browsing getbig daily, you want to be just like the big muscular steroid users you see on here?
Why? Dont you have something better to do with your life? I'm not saying lifting weights is a dumb endeavour, but lifting weights and taking steroids is.
Lift weights, get some bigger biceps and chest, some abs, get a good girl but that's about it. Anything more is just a pure useless waste of time. Only people who have nothing else better to do in life focus obsessively on the their appearance like so many on here do. One day they ll be old, and what will be left? For most, very few if not nothing.

For those who wish to know how they could get my physique... You dont need steroids, or supplements, or vitamins... just to train with consistency for weeks, months, years. And stay away from gyms and the poor losers, pathological attention whores they appeal to. Stay away from the bad influences coming from all these losers. Just look at their lives, question them about their achievements in life. Especially those who are on steroids. It's ok to train in a gym when you re a newbie, but if after some years you re still there, it means you ve become just another loser, attention whore, just like them.

You can build a decent body with minimal equipment at home and collect all the infos you need for free on the internet. What truly matters is consistency to achieve results.

If it inspires some to keep or start lifting naturally all life long to their and their loved ones benefit, then great.

Ahahahah this little miserable twink just got himself in the hotseat and isn't leaving anytime soon. Next excuse will be "Hey guys i tried to take a pic with my self timer camera but it fell in the toilet. Ill have to wait till next week to get another camera"

When you talk about "this little miserable twink" I immediately think of this guy, I dont know, do you know him? You know, this guy who felt like "a little miserable twink" and who then jumped on roids.

And lower the doses, all these artificial hormones you injected in your body are about to make you blow a gasket soon.

PS: I D REALLY LIKE TRUE ANUS TO TELL US WHERE HE FOUND THIS PIC OF THAT MYSTERIOUS FAT GUY SO WE CAN ALL INVITE HIM TO JOIN GETBIG AND MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER LOSER OF TRUE ANUS. Why would he be "scared" to tell us where he found that pic if that's really me? Post a link to where you found this dude's pic.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
much easier to read uberman's post now for some reason, must be cuz hes ripped

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
Threat has potential.

Here are two of my pics, I took the second one before shaving though.

My mansion