Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41639 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »
lol...even "bizarro world JNN" knows that the uberman pic is bullshit

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
I actually feel sad for uber"man".  It must be very hard to be so ashamed of your appearance that you have to pretend to be someone else.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »
most likely the pics are fake, but the nature of the deception to me makes it forgivable, he is trying to defend himself

while the nature of adonis' deception is that he is trying to drag someone through the mud under false pretenses,

to attack uberman seems so petty now, sure he is a fat  hairy negative fuck, but who would you rather have in ur group of friends, who would you trust?

neither are stand up people probably, but i would never turn my back to adonis, he is one of those people you keep around but dont get too close, while a uberman type of guy will indeed have loyalty to you and he probably has some principles and integrity, some moral strength to him

and btw it's kind of obvious uberman isn't the guy he posted in the pics because no one that ripped could ever be that unhappy lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
most likely the pics are fake, but the nature of the deception to me makes it forgivable, he is trying to defend himself

while the nature of adonis' deception is that he is trying to drag someone through the mud under false pretenses,

to attack uberman seems so petty now, sure he is a fat  hairy negative fuck, but who would you rather have in ur group of friends, who would you trust?

neither are stand up people probably, but i would never turn my back to adonis, he is one of those people you keep around but dont get too close, while a uberman type of guy will indeed have loyalty to you and he probably has some principles and integrity, some moral strength to him

and btw it's kind of obvious uberman isn't the guy he posted in the pics because no one that ripped could ever be that unhappy lol

and why do you think he faked his pics? maybe it has something to do with a pedo uncle as one more rep said?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »

I told uberman I don't care how he looks because he is wise and has on point posts 99% - 100% of the time.

But he did post the half naked shaved adonis picture. That is not him... so it just seems fucking stupid of him to do so.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2011, 05:33:48 PM »
that was nonsensical bam bam

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2011, 05:35:09 PM »
I told uberman I don't care how he looks because he is wise and has on point posts 99% - 100% of the time.

But he did post the half naked shaved adonis picture. That is not him... so it just seems fucking stupid of him to do so.

neither is the pic adonis posted him, they're both lying but which liar do you like the most. you know adonis is a piece of shit, right? while uberman is just a douche

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2011, 05:38:34 PM »
neither is the pic adonis posted him, they're both lying but which liar do you like the most. you know adonis is a piece of shit, right? while uberman is just a douche

This isn't about who one likes more  ::)

This is getbig. People post crap about people all the time. And adonis's technique was oldschool, who can blame adonis.

While uberman faking his id seriously is just like shipshekki has done and actually many other gimmicks and fakes in the internet history and it's not cool.

Especially when uberman posts good shit all the time it's too bad he trashes his name by doing shit like this.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2011, 06:03:11 PM »
he faked his id to protect himself from a guy who was faking his id as well

it's not like when someone posts a fake pic without provocation for status, he did it in retaliation for someone else's fraud

Xerxes

« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2011, 06:03:16 PM »
If that guy he posted is uberman then he looks great for sure

but there are still a couple of questions that haven't been answered

Why was the thread deleted after a minute or two?
Why no pic of your nickname and physique in one place?

I don't really care either way, it is funny though, I hope he is the fat guy  ;D ;D

lesaucer

« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2011, 06:13:42 PM »
;D

rofllllllllllllll that one will never get old

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
well then I guess this settles then...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2011, 06:15:15 PM »
Why lie? Lol, being fat and out of shape is forgivable on getbig, being a straight up liar is not....ask Pumpster. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »
Why lie? Lol, being fat and out of shape is forgivable on getbig, being a straight up liar is not....ask Pumpster. ;D

but he was just covering up for another cover up covering another cover up....

who are thou sayeth what is them to be doeth... ehhh I'm confused... JESUS, you people are crazy!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2011, 06:19:30 PM »
I'm not fat and out of shape, but I'm horribly perverted.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
Its him...Adonis offered to out him for me months ago..and he has more material than he is letting on here..Sorry...but all the little twinks defending LubeYourMan are going to have to deal with the fact that this fat shithead just got owned by Adonis...the fact that Mr. "I'm so above it all" then posted FAKE pictures to try and save face...something only a shallow attention whore would do....  :D, makes it a self-ownage as well....what a stupid turd-eater....ha ha ha

Xerxes

« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2011, 06:29:45 PM »
Its him...Adonis offered to out him for me months ago..and he has more material than he is letting on here..Sorry...but all the little twinks defending LubeYourMan are going to have to deal with the fact that this fat shithead just got owned by Adonis...the fact that Mr. "I'm so above it all" then posted FAKE pictures to try and save face...something only a shallow attention whore would do....  :D, makes it a self-ownage as well....what a stupid turd-eater....ha ha ha

Hahaha awesome  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »

a shallow attenton whore would post pics of himself without provocation, perhaps even use one of his pics as his avatar...  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »
I have a feeling Adam has a lot more in his "bag of tricks".

He picks his prey wisely and then takes his time in delivering his ownings.

"1"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »
Its him...Adonis offered to out him for me months ago..and he has more material than he is letting on here..Sorry...but all the little twinks defending LubeYourMan are going to have to deal with the fact that this fat shithead just got owned by Adonis...the fact that Mr. "I'm so above it all" then posted FAKE pictures to try and save face...something only a shallow attention whore would do....  :D, makes it a self-ownage as well....what a stupid girls....ha ha ha

I'm only for the truth, that's the only side I take. I want to know all sides and now I've heard them all.

And it seems you hold more information than we are let to know here, so damn uberman, why do this :D

I never understood the "I'm not letting you guys know, but I know" attitudes, i would go all out for the knockout. It's like when you're on cocaine, you feel so good you don't have to show off because you know you got it... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2011, 06:31:12 PM »
Why is apply so defensive of ubertwat ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »
im not even defending him

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #247 on: December 06, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
Why is apply so defensive of ubertwat ???

I see two possible explanations:

(1) He is an uber"man" gimmick
(2) Adonis administered a vicious owning to him in the past

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
a shallow attenton whore would post pics of himself without provocation, perhaps even use one of his pics as his avatar...  ;)

I know ..because I'm the only guy here who does that  ::)

You realize this is a bodybuilding site..right?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2011, 06:38:10 PM »

I know ..because he's the only guy here who does that  ::)

You realize this is a bodybuilding site..right?

see what I just did there?