Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41638 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #250 on: December 06, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »
Groink's pictures aren't fake though ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #251 on: December 06, 2011, 06:41:07 PM »
Lol uberapply getting desperate here. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2011, 06:42:17 PM »
Groink's pictures aren't fake though ???

the pics of uberman that adonis posted aren't really of uberman either

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 06, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »
How do you know ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #254 on: December 06, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »
the pics of uberman that adonis posted aren't really of uberman either

And you know this how?  They at least aren't photoshopped as uberman's "pics" have been proven to be.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »
How do you know ???

lol, you trust adonis bro? he tried this with no one, how did that one go, not so well huh, why the fuck would adonis have a pic of uberman

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »
lol@ uberapply and lube your man.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: December 06, 2011, 06:44:55 PM »
And you know this how?  They at least aren't photoshopped as uberman's "pics" have been proven to be.

who cares if theyre shopped?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:56 PM »
I'm not saying they are or aren't, you're making the statement that they aren't...how do you know? Because you don't like Adonis? Lol!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
lol@ uberapply and lube your man.

S'up FAT Dave!  ;D

How are Maggie and Mychel? You killing time before your girl gets off from the night shift at Denny's?
!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #260 on: December 06, 2011, 06:47:55 PM »
who cares if theyre shopped?

Because they're not real, which seems to be the whole point of your circular and convoluted argument.  Why do you give such a fuck anyway?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #261 on: December 06, 2011, 06:48:29 PM »
S'up FAT Dave!  ;D

How are Maggie and Mychel? You killing time before your girl gets off from the night shift at Denny's?

Fuck off you genetic dead-end.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #262 on: December 06, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »
see what I just did there?

Yes.....you failed miserably at trying to outwit me  :)

I haven't spent the last two years shitting on anyone who lifts weights, takes gear, or posts pics...like your fat boyfriend....so you're attempt to parallel us is pointless...stupid  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 06, 2011, 06:58:30 PM »
Fuck off you genetic dead-end.
Aww...I hurt your boyfriend's feelings, "Hulkotron"?
Don't worry, I'm sure the obese Pakistani will be willing to plow your butt hole despite his ego being bruised.
!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: December 06, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
if adonis posts proof that's uberman in his pics, i'll be quiet, but he hasn't and so far it's the same deal as his thread about no one

remember how after his original thread he said he was gonna come out with something? he said ive got some information that's really great, here it comes, wait for it, then....  :-[  nothing

same thing here, he's got nothing

and chaos, why are you not questioning adonis?

both pics most likely are not the real uberman, what i'm saying is that adonis' deception is malicious, while uberman's is forgivable to me, it's not meant to hurt anyone

and i don't like either of them, but it is strange to me how easily fooled you guys are, and how offended you were at uberman's cookie cutter religious ranting, did he really get to you guys?

adonis' accomplishment isn't that he got uberman to post pics, who really cares if uberman had to contradict his values and post a pic, it's that he got all you guys to jump all over uberman only by going and searching on some forum for a guy's before pictures and posting them saying it's uberman. adonis exploited all of your guys' contempt for uberman and got you to believe him... based on what proof? nothing, he pulled the same shit before and you all forgot? really you guys are gullible, that's what adonis sees you as, very easily manipulated gullibles

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2011, 06:59:56 PM »
lol@ Lube your man and uberapply. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 06, 2011, 07:01:23 PM »
Because they're not real, which seems to be the whole point of your circular and convoluted argument.  Why do you give such a fuck anyway?

im sitting in bed eating pistasheeows, just entertaining myself,

that photoshop was used in the pics doesnt prove anything, it just proves photoshop was used, he coulda used it to resize the pics, what does it matter. you think he shopped the watch onto his hand? i mean i just assume the pics aren't of him anyway, but i think adonis' lie is worse

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #267 on: December 06, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »
uberman`s an asshole and deserves to be raked over the coals.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2011, 07:02:47 PM »
I'm not questioning Adonis until ubertwat posts a pic of him holding that sign....apparently he has no problem posting pics, he could destroy Adonis by doing that and his posts indicate he is obsessed with being "right" all the time.

Quite simply posting a pic of himself covering his face with the sign saying uberman and the date would destroy everyone "hating" on him....yet he won't do it....hmmmm. Raises mores questions than Adonis' "fake" picture does.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #269 on: December 06, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
I'm not questioning Adonis until ubertwat posts a pic of him holding that sign....apparently he has no problem posting pics, he could destroy Adonis by doing that and his posts indicate he is obsessed with being "right" all the time.

Quite simply posting a pic of himself covering his face with the sign saying uberman and the date would destroy everyone "hating" on him....yet he won't do it....hmmmm. Raises mores questions than Adonis' "fake" picture does.

x2 spot on.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2011, 07:06:34 PM »
really I give adonis props for using you guys like this, uberman cultivated contempt in a lot of you, he was not liked, and while all of us just let that persist, adonis saw an opportunity to elevate his own status, he saw social power there just lying on the table, so what he did was form a lie you guys wouldn't question because you all just wanted an excuse to abuse uberman, put him in his place, and in the end adonis benefits because he gave you guys the right to abuse him, to get that little pleasure

smart guy that adonis is, a piece of shit but a smart one

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »
lol@ Lube your man and uberapply. ;D
Margeret L Comfort would not approve of this post.  :D
!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 06, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
Lmfao @ Benny B following Quaker Oats around begging for his attention...pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 06, 2011, 07:14:11 PM »
Lmfao @ Benny B following Quaker Oats around begging for his attention...pathetic.
Yes! I desperately need David Mirza in my life! I just can't go on without him!
C'mon...talk to me Fat Dave! Pretty please!!!
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 06, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
really I give adonis props for using you guys like this, uberman cultivated contempt in a lot of you, he was not liked, and while all of us just let that persist, adonis saw an opportunity to elevate his own status, he saw social power there just lying on the table, so what he did was form a lie you guys wouldn't question because you all just wanted an excuse to abuse uberman, put him in his place, and in the end adonis benefits because he gave you guys the right to abuse him, to get that little pleasure

smart guy that adonis is, a piece of shit but a smart one

I don't think anyone here was looking for an excuse to abuse (or possibly even own) Uberman.  I think he might have bumped heads with Adonis and rubbed him the wrong way, which has then led to this developing.

I don't know much about Uberman, besides the fact that he fancies himself quite the psychotherapist, constantly dissecting into the feeble minds of his assumed patient population (I take it from his posts that he chooses GetBig members as his guinea pigs).  Taking this position and acting upon it starts to get people pissed off.  He tried that once with me, but my cerebral homoshield made me impervious to his attempts at probing my mind with his intrusive psychotherapy.

Adam on the other hand is a constant on this site and has been such amongst the BB sites for well over a decade now.  The guy is like that Herpes Blister that so many IFBB pros struggle to get rid of off their penis' shaft, but can't regardless of all the valtrex that's used.

Question is, why do you (apply) so adamantly defend Uberman?

"1"