Author Topic: injecting into brain....slow and safe ,, slow and safe  (Read 6809 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
injecting into brain....slow and safe ,, slow and safe
« on: December 05, 2011, 07:25:22 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-telescope-confirms-alien-planet-habitable-zone-162005358.html

its sad that it shoud be this way ,, but it is what it is ,,atleast its coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: injecting into brain....slow and safe ,, slow and safe
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 07:37:33 PM »
gh15, how are you so certain and sure that aliens came to earth, banged our neanderthals, and therefore created humans 1000's of years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 07:38:57 PM »
i hope they spill the beans.   we're an alien farm.  that's pretty badass.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:40:02 PM »
i will never fully relate to the lack of humility that people have, that they are somehow important in the scheme of things, that life is important on this planet or another planet

the other day i saw some commercial on the discovery channel, it advertised a show that will answer the question "is there another you in a parallel dimension?"

as if the universe would bother creating another you, that the clump of matter that identifies itself as you has any significance to the universe that it should recreate it

people call me strange, even my friends sometimes refer to me as a case study, but I don't think i'm strange

only thing that would freak me out is if all of humanity's ridiculous delusions in the form of jesus came to down from the sky, i would panic because I know he's reserved a lightening bolt for me in his quiver, respect for loyal opposition only goes so far

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »
You think we can find bitches like this out there gh15??

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »

It could definitely be possible.  We can't be the only planet in the entire universe with oxygen and water!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:04 PM »

You can't look that way without Trenbalona and constant GH use,,,

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 10:52:31 PM »
It could definitely be possible.  We can't be the only planet in the entire universe with oxygen and water!

according to the drake equation, the chance of finding life is virtually zero.

its not that life doesnt exist its more that we are looking for it, in the right place, at the right time, and time has been going on for aeons.

most people who say "in a universe that big there must be life", just dont understand the time component, and that we can only look in tiny parts of it.

its like looking for a needle in a haystack, and the needle keeps disappearing and reappearing elsewhere every few seconds.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »
according to the drake equation, the chance of finding life is virtually zero.

its not that life doesnt exist its more that we are looking for it, in the right place, at the right time, and time has been going on for aeons.

most people who say "in a universe that big there must be life", just dont understand the time component, and that we can only look in tiny parts of it.

its like looking for a needle in a haystack, and the needle keeps disappearing and reappearing elsewhere every few seconds.

Equations derived by humans have been wrong before. Maybe some auxiliary assumption was wrong.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 03:28:56 AM »
this way of thinking is where it goes wrong!
who says life needs oxygen and water?????
even on earth there have been found bacteria in places no one would think life could exist!
heel, there are even found new species here on earth once in a while!
science is very narrowminded..... and remember science often is wrong!
some 600 years ago science still thought the earth was flat!

and to think that we are the only planet with life , is just plain ignorant and arrogant.
the universe is huge! and just because we can't see it or find it, does not mean life on other planets doesn't exist.
funny that a lot of people have a problem believing that life exists in other places, but have no problem believing in a god they have never seen, and for which exist NO scientific evidence.....
science is great, but like us ever evolving and many times very very wrong!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 03:36:12 AM »

tila Tequilas older sister.
Team Schering Oss NL

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 03:39:41 AM »
the planet is 600 light years away from earth. So with the speed of light it would take 600 years to travel to that planet. Good luck in your effort.

And why would you want to go there, you would try to own it and destroy it, wage wars there... fuck that, let it be!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 03:41:25 AM »

Hahah, all you hillybillys.. look at how far that shithole is..  ::) ::)

If there even is anything. I've heard this nasa blah blah and their "earth like planets" for good part of my life yet they always got forgotten in a week.

It's just that they need money and therefore come up with this nonsense.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 03:49:07 AM »
yeah people don't quit your day jobs yet and stay in schools because you ain't getting there. If anything, the elite is going there while you stay here eating your tv meals and valium, NO you will not go there! Noooooooooo!

Besides, it takes 600 years to go there with the speed of light, so shut up about it. Consentrate on problems at hand HERE! Like new world order, one world currency, rf chip, mind control through media, ubermans diversity etc.

And I'm thinking that this news is bullshit because there's nothing about aliens in the bible  :D

Tiger woods is worth over a billion and he lives on this planet, planet earth... why don't you go and try rob him. Impossible? What are the odds then to get to that planet 600 light years away if you can't even rob tiger woods? Idiots.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 04:03:37 AM »
Hey Devilsmile what's your avatar from? Funny as hell.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 04:06:13 AM »
You can't look that way without Trenbalona and constant GH use,,,

dont forget the masterona and equipona

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 04:10:04 AM »
Hey Devilsmile what's your avatar from? Funny as hell.

i wish I knew  :P...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
i will never fully relate to the lack of humility that people have, that they are somehow important in the scheme of things, that life is important on this planet or another planet

the other day i saw some commercial on the discovery channel, it advertised a show that will answer the question "is there another you in a parallel dimension?"

as if the universe would bother creating another you, that the clump of matter that identifies itself as you has any significance to the universe that it should recreate it

people call me strange, even my friends sometimes refer to me as a case study, but I don't think i'm strange

only thing that would freak me out is if all of humanity's ridiculous delusions in the form of jesus came to down from the sky, i would panic because I know he's reserved a lightening bolt for me in his quiver, respect for loyal opposition only goes so far

Best post on forum this year, I never understand this either, attention whores on this site like Big Ach, Alice and Jade the gladiator acting like they matter, none of us mean shit in the grand scheme of things, we are no better than the ants we tread on daily.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 04:29:18 AM »
the planet is 600 light years away from earth. So with the speed of light it would take 600 years to travel to that planet. Good luck in your effort.

And why would you want to go there, you would try to own it and destroy it, wage wars there... fuck that, let it be!

A light year is not the equivalent of x12 Earth months.
A light year is defined as the distance light will travel in x1 earth year, which is equal to just under 10 trillion kilometres (10×1015 metres, 10 petametres or about 6 trillion miles)
Hope this helps.

1 light year = 9.4605284 × 1015 meters

PT
Growth/noob loves me

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 04:41:05 AM »
Yet another thread where people without any formal education talk gibberish about things they could not possibly understand :O

You post real math problem and there's only one person (me) here who can solve it, you post shit like this and you will find 1231312 self claimed astrophysicists ROFL

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 04:42:09 AM »
Yet another thread where people without any formal education talk gibberish about things they could not possibly understand :O

You post real math problem and there's only one person (me) here who can solve it, you post shit like this and you will find 1231312 self claimed astrophysicists ROFL

Hey I study mathematics too. >:(

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 04:47:26 AM »

Allright, "deceiver"  ::)

Call me when you arrive at this supposed "earth like planet"... oh boy  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 04:50:44 AM »
A light year is not the equivalent of x12 Earth months.
A light year is defined as the distance light will travel in x1 earth year, which is equal to just under 10 trillion kilometres (10×1015 metres, 10 petametres or about 6 trillion miles)
Hope this helps.

PT

so I'm wrong  ???

huh.... well... it's still gonna be far fetched idea to actually go there. But I believe that the government is only showing few percent of the technology available for us, because if we had the technology I think we wouldn't need any "governments" and we could live in utopia, and the control freaks would lose their existance. But if anyone thinks that regular joes are let in that planet, forget it. Even if it would be free you are not allowed to go there, your place is here on the shitter.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 04:55:43 AM »
so I'm wrong  ???

Yeah, 600 x 6-Trillion  wrong.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V