Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59528 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: the nominees
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
you improve treendsly since last time i check your picture ,,tremendsly ,, very nice improvments ,, the size the 3 dimentional,, very good job,,even your arms look much better

gh15 approved

Thank you. I've been back in training for a full year now. Intend to make big big improvements this year.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »
same thing 30-50 lb bigger thicker larger,,depnd on hormones used and other aspects

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »
same thing 30-50 lb bigger thicker larger,,depnd on hormones used and other aspects

gh15 approved

Could I take narrow Mr. OlymP Philsulina Heath ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2011, 01:43:07 PM »
Could I take narrow Mr. OlymP Philsulina Heath ???

For you everything will depend on the delts and lats. The bigger/better your lats, the smaller your waist will appear. Good natural base there man.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2011, 01:43:28 PM »
For you everything will depend on the delts and lats. The bigger/better your lats, the smaller your waist will appear. Good natural base there man.

Thanks bro

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
Don't waste time trying to lift a dumptruck, either. That's not your bodytype. Get blood in there and push heavy enough but get 10 reps. 6-8 on the last set. KILL your back. I'd say do lower back with hams and upper back with shoulders so you can hit it 2x a week (once hormonized).

freakyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
:) ohh yiieahh ;)
the chosen one

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »
The ultimate way to end the lies of bodybuilding would be if a GetBigger won the Olympia.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »
The ultimate way to end the lies of bodybuilding would be if a GetBigger won the Olympia.

LOL IMAGINE THIS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
im teling you from pictures i see ,, some fellas here got potential,, they just dont hav e anyone behind them,, im nto talking training im talking sponsors,, we got real good bodybuild here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
im teling you from pictures i see ,, some fellas here got potential,, they just dont hav e anyone behind them,, im nto talking training im talking sponsors,, we got real good bodybuild here

gh15 approved

ID SEND YOU A PIC, BUT IM ARAID UD GO PUBLIC WITH IT.

AM I SAFE?

AND NO, IM NOT APPLYING FOR THIS...JUST EVALUATION.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2011, 02:20:00 PM »
i dotn put pictures in public ,, only if the fella ask question and dotn mind for it to be public,, i hav esome morals,, notice i always call fella by his boarding name ,, eventhough i know real names with many i always use boarding name with anyone,, some rules are nevr broken

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »
i dotn put pictures in public ,, only if the fella ask question and dotn mind for it to be public,, i hav esome morals,, notice i always call fella by his boarding name ,, eventhough i know real names with many i always use boarding name with anyone,, some rules are nevr broken

gh15 approved

ILL GET U SOME SHIT SOON.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

newmom

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2011, 02:39:06 PM »
ID SEND YOU A PIC, BUT IM ARAID UD GO PUBLIC WITH IT.

AM I SAFE?

AND NO, IM NOT APPLYING FOR THIS...JUST EVALUATION.

block out your face is all

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »

Before helping anyone, you need to crack open a Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing box you phony bastard......even if I decided to take steroids again, you would be the last person on the face of the planet I'd call.

Wowwowowowo,you fellas listen to this?

Vinge G,worst competitor in the history of man-kind used steroid to achieve that look.That is impressive  ::) ::)

GETBIG!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »
smoofcat

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »
what about a missy? ;D
I was wondering the same thing.   ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2011, 05:38:28 PM »
btw i like how u ask us to nominate a guy who will pay u 400, u cant nominate in this case, u can submit ur own name, really u should do this for free, only thing dog shelters are good for is putting dogs down

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »
btw i like how u ask us to nominate a guy who will pay u 400, u cant nominate in this case, u can submit ur own name, really u should do this for free, only thing dog shelters are good for is putting dogs down

dont go to dog shelters,, go to rescue,, comon im nto dumb ,, in regard to geting girls in ,, i dotn want to be online personal guru i dont have time for this ,, i do it to prove  apoint and because some of the fellas realy want myhelp they realy asked me for many months,, i wil nevr send money to places who put dogs down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »
and! ,, im doing this for fre,, my help if one know me they know that my help never end after this and this month ,, my help is for ever,, this is for free

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »
i;m gonn amake a prediction... you will not go through with this, this is a myth like phase 4, like other things u said u would do but did not, first phase four then this gaurdian angel doggie heaven business

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »
i;m gonn amake a prediction... you will not go through with this, this is a myth like phase 4, like other things u said u would do but did not, first phase four then this gaurdian angel doggie heaven business

everyting i say i do ,, its something in my caracter,, i helped the family ask them,, i did what i could i wanted getbig to help they did ,, phase 4 doesnt come up for a reson im being treatened! thats why,,, now.. i dotn give a flying fuck about this but! my elfs are being tretened and few of them come to me wory i will stil find way to bring it ,,

this alredy in the move,, it is al steam go and i will make one of the felas i work with a pro,, he know who he is ,, the other am not sure i can get them far but there is one fella that is just impresive in life he has winer attitude something you dont see now day with many,, i will do whatever i can for him to get pro card or atl;est to contribute little on his way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »
i dont believe anyone was threatened over phase 4, i believe u tried to type it up but the subject pisses u off and i postpone it until it wasn't stimulatign enoug for you, so you let it go

think about all the dumb questions ull get from ur 3 nominees, think about how u will be rolling ur eyes, think about how slopy u have been in the past and how much you actually like to be sloppy

i'll believe this when i see it, when 4 getbiggers have pro cards

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2011, 06:06:02 PM »
where do I send a pic of my cock?  ???  :D

jk, gh15 I hope you know what you're doing, best of luck.
g2g

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2011, 06:06:16 PM »
i did nto say they will all have pro card,, read what i say beter,, i say i will help them reach the river,, how can you make someone win ? they need to win it ,, they go on stage...you dont make them win you HELP them get in th ebst shape overall and then its on them to present it and win if lucky,, it is nto easy to win pro card in the opens,, it is diff when you win it in the 40s and 50s ,, but in the open its not easy,, i can help this is what i rpomise this is what i will do ,, and! those fellas are not  dumb they have a clue,, they all been training even the younger ones i chose the one who train for 4 year eventhough he is 18-19,, i made sure they have some foundation if i take them

in regard phase 4,, i have news for you ,, 2 of my elfs got treten big time,, fellas do nto want the beans out becaus they lose money!,, i told you i dotn care but i do care about my elfs they do gret work for cult ,, they testing so many product ,, they sacrifice their health in a way ,, thyy great fellas good people with morals they importent to me im loyal

gh15 approved
fallen angel