Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59512 times)

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Re: Questions for my elfs - re XMass and Nominees
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2011, 04:43:59 AM »
GH15 has already layed out so much knowledge for you guys. what more could you ask for? posing tips?. Gh15 is the one always mentioning sources names not me. just drop it. I didn't mean to piss on your guys parade here-sorry.

who said i needed tips?did i ever ask for anything to anyone? do u even know how to read?

btw should i post the pm you just sent me? only a retard would send something like that, a retard or someone who's trying to act cool, a wannabe like i said
now i agree with what has been said, you really are a liability to this place

as for sources, gh15 mentions them by their handles, you mention some of them by their first names  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2011, 05:02:45 AM »
who said i needed tips?did i ever ask for anything to anyone? do u even know how to read?

btw should i post the pm you just sent me? only a retard would send something like that, a retard or someone who's trying to act cool, a wannabe like i said
now i agree with what has been said, you really are a liability to this place

as for sources, gh15 mentions them by their handles, you mention some of them by their first names  ::)

like who? and I am not trying to fight with you. I don't even know you! what boad were you ever big on? I have been encouraging name to stay off the board. If I mentioned one by name. PM me and tell me who! I dont think that has ever happened unless they have been busted and are legal now.

I have mentioned bruce kneller but he works for gaspari he dosn't source anymore. same with matt cahill he runs a legal company he dosn't source anymore either these guys got busted ages ago! those are the only 2 guys I have mentioned by name. If it is not one of those 2 do not name them just Pm me. I do not name drop.GH15 put up the top sources handles when have I ever done that?? enough of this BS on GH's thread you wanna take it to PM fine. otherwise drop it your a nobody . I have never seen you on any board

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2011, 05:23:19 AM »
you did mention some by their first names. and i'm not gonna say who, that would be doing it again  ;)

i'm not gonna pm you either, don't want you to try to sell me something  mr. "maybe i'm a private source" ;D

and you're right i'm a nobody and you've never seen me on any board
it's better that way don't u think?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2011, 05:29:36 AM »
you did mention some by their first names. and i'm not gonna say who, that would be doing it again  ;)

i'm not gonna pm you either, don't want you to try to sell me something  mr. "maybe i'm a private source" ;D

whitewidow is a good guy, he's not going to try to sell you anything lol

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2011, 05:35:34 AM »
It's elves, you ninny.

whitewidow

« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2011, 07:06:23 AM »

you wont mention them because i have never mentioned anybody by name. the only two I mentoined by name have been busted. and i never said I was a sourc e I just said you never know who somebody is. and ccalling somebody who is 5-5in 194 pds at 6-8% BF a midget is stupid. B-Boy is 5-5in and he is going pro soon. Steve namat who posts here sometimes is 5-5in and strong as fuck. some of the best pro bodybuilders were shorter guys. Franco,momo,rich gaspari,david henry,dexter jackson,danny padlla,capries murray the list goes on and on.never said I sourced just said you dont know who anybody is on the net.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2011, 07:10:44 AM »
you wont mention them because i have never mentioned anybody by name. the only two I mentoined by name have been busted. and i never said I was a sourc e I just said you never know who somebody is. and ccalling somebody who is 5-5in 194 pds at 6-8% BF a midget is stupid. B-Boy is 5-5in and he is going pro soon. Steve namat who posts here sometimes is 5-5in and strong as fuck. some of the best pro bodybuilders were shorter guys. Franco,momo,rich gaspari,david henry,dexter jackson,danny padlla,capries murray the list goes on and on.never said I sourced just said you dont know who anybody is on the net.

Lol what does weight, bodyfat, or bodybuilding trophies have anything to do with being a midget?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
you really are one annoying fuck

isnt he?,, he never competrd ,, talk out of ass,, have tons of problem with his sourceing ability,, and has no idea to my power ,, absolitly worse situation one can be ,, i suggest you look into victor case mr widow...what i try to do there never ben done before,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »
No. Ive been on here before it was called the thunderdome and I am suspicious about all the money needed to help dogs coming from getbiggers. if someone wants to help a dog and has tons of cash they should do it themselves. plus if he is so generous to help out dogs he should help getbiggers reach their goals for free. I dont see what he could tell you guys. all the info is already posted.you would juts need to hit the conditoning ad work on your posing and you might have a shot of being a high level competitor. what else can this guy say that he all ready hasn't?If you are a adnaced bdybuilder the info is already out there.

there is individual help,, and group help ,, bible is general ,, individual help is diff,, i dont get money for myself anyay,, if you think 300 dolars is anything you are as ntu as i suspect,, money go for abused dogs,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
No. Ive been on here before it was called the thunderdome and I am suspicious about all the money needed to help dogs coming from getbiggers. if someone wants to help a dog and has tons of cash they should do it themselves. plus if he is so generous to help out dogs he should help getbiggers reach their goals for free. I dont see what he could tell you guys. all the info is already posted.you would juts need to hit the conditoning ad work on your posing and you might have a shot of being a high level competitor. what else can this guy say that he all ready hasn't?If you are a adnaced bdybuilder the info is already out there.

just so you know to frstrate you ....
80+ fellas already apply i only chose 2 until now another 3 are waiting only becuase i want to make sure i hv time to devote to them,, if i wanted to mae money i woudl take all 80 or 50 trust me i woudl be with 50 k out of getbig,, i dont,, i too 2 up to now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:18 AM »
It was just fucked up that he wanted everybody else to pay and gh15 didn't drop a dime down. If he had payed a few hundred then much love but he wanted his groupies to pay for it.that's all. god bless whoever helped. but if you guys helped so should of Gh15. that's all. Sentenza you don't know me. I do more good than you think as far as sourcing goes you have no idea!
you dont you are delayed on everything!,, i get daily reports,, everything delayed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:23 AM »
the bible is the general guide to the top, individuals may need to tweak certain aspects of it to suit them better, some guys are to stupid to realize what they need to do...

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »
GOD when does this start Jan 1st?Im ready to mutate

No rush just so i can be prepared with supplies

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2011, 09:23:31 AM »
i start work with the 2 i chsoe imediatly ,, i want you too as i said but you didnt pm ,,  i do promise to wor kwith you in that posting and i will matter of a week or 2 ,, i try to keep this at 5 fellas right nwo i took 2 you wil be the 3 and ill ad another 2 soon ,, i may go more jsut because so many request but 5 is all i can do right now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2011, 09:29:27 AM »
i start work with the 2 i chsoe imediatly ,, i want you too as i said but you didnt pm ,,  i do promise to wor kwith you in that posting and i will matter of a week or 2 ,, i try to keep this at 5 fellas right nwo i took 2 you wil be the 3 and ill ad another 2 soon ,, i may go more jsut because so many request but 5 is all i can do right now

gh15 approved

Thanks god,PM'ed

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #165 on: December 09, 2011, 10:40:38 AM »
I wish I was just starting out again  :-[

Swlabr

« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »
Eventhough I'm not doing it, I'm excited. Good luck, guys, you're in very capable hands! 8)

whitewidow

« Reply #167 on: December 09, 2011, 10:34:56 PM »
you dont you are delayed on everything!,, i get daily reports,, everything delayed

gh15 approved

what are you talking about? You do not even make sense! delayed on what? like I said if you help dogs good for you. I think it is odd you would charge someone money to get them to national level competitor, you have already given out enough info for these guys to do that.thats great you are giving the money towards dogs but I wouldnt take more than 2 people on otherwise looks suspicious unless Ron takes the money and donate to  shelter of YOUR choice. that way we 100% know the money is going towards helping dogs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: December 09, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
what are you talking about? You do not even make sense! delayed on what? like I said if you help dogs good for you. I think it is odd you would charge someone money to get them to national level competitor, you have already given out enough info for these guys to do that.thats great you are giving the money towards dogs but I wouldnt take more than 2 people on otherwise looks suspicious unless Ron takes the money and donate to  shelter of YOUR choice. that way we 100% know the money is going towards helping dogs.

i dont donate to shelers,, i put omney for rescue,, second i want to make profesionals out of getbigers not the more famous getbigers but begginers,, i want to prove a point that with the right hormone and the right approach anyone can get very far ,,VERY FAR

300 is no money for me,, as i said if i charge money for me it would be 3000! ,, what do i do with 300 ? dont make me laugh,, those fellas throw money on protens all year from some dumb companys that sell them balonie they spend 100s every month come to 1000s every years,,they stop do this contribute to some dog and buy some hormone from supliers on internet...and they get somewhere insted of being frastrated and find it the hard way at age 32...

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #169 on: December 09, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
sorry, you're not skinny, just a midget, my bad.

and yes you're a tool,it's obvious to everyone here, you're just in denial...typical getbigger

I've changed my opinion on widow. Personally I think he's a good dude and handled this moderator spot  quite well.... And for the record he does not have a problem with gh15, he just likes instigating him.  If anything it should be a compliment to Mr. 15.

l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »
Hello GH,

Some of your students have made websites, facebook pages and compiled links of indexes for people to reference what you have quoted over the years. What  you do trying  to help people to save time, money, teaching the truth and not doing it for financial gain is very Nobel. You have a vast array of knowledge about bodybuilding which you like to share through posts with less experienced people so they can learn/understand much quicker.  This is very good but personally I think that the colourful language you use can be a little difficult to understand, sometimes it can appear to contradict it's self and the way  the information is compiled can be difficult to find the information your require.

Have you every considered making the bible a singular post that is clearly written that is updated/added to? Obviously you use the language you do for person reasons, but maybe you could have a pupil or elf translate it for you into text book English and list it as one very big post, sort of like a how  to manual with contents/index listing and all the information you want to give under each topic (Test, Tren, GH, SEO, Diet, Training). It could be on going development that would get bigger and bigger gradually. I know it would take time & effort but it would be welcomed by many and a very good way to spread your message to a broader audience.

yes,, my  communication elf stevetren  can do whatever he want to do ,, he has sole responsibilty to many of the things he put huge time and efort into it and anything he do i accept ,, the few elfs that responsible for the gh15 media aspect has done tremendous job ,, they have my outmost support in any thing they chose ,, they can take it all and translate it to normal english im ok with it ,,

but! it is nto easy job ,, they put hours into it with out geting pay and they do it because they BELIEVE in something ,, when people believe in something they will go far for you but its not easy to do all this ,,

in any way  they have control on everything related to the interenet medium ,, im just not femiliar with this medium as much

gh15 approved
fallen angel

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
age is very important

as younger as better responder

after 45th birthday  its over

that s why most top pros started juicing as teenagers or in their early 20s

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2011, 12:35:22 AM »
 :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2011, 02:34:51 AM »
 :P

whitewidow

« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
order william llewellyns anabolics 2012 if he is still writing one this year. has all the same info.A-Z with every drug evver made. it has begginer cycles , intermediate cycles,pro cycles, Lab tests done on gear. oicctures of new labs vials and boxes. very GH15 kn good material. very thick book. and it is in english,GH15 knows william and wiill vouch for him. maybe the two could get together next year and write a book together.