Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59152 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: question of xmas 2011 for all my elfs and pupils
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »
kami's are pharm grade as well correct mr god of hormonas?, elf max b will be running and reporting on those soon.

good so when elf palius and elf max report it wil be ,, bboy already said it is legit so there should be no doubt,, a fella that will fight with the hirarchy to prove a point of honesty decency and dignity will never lie,, you know ther is saying you do on getbig that saying is z""he almost died for oyu bitches" well in bboy case it is ,, "he  fought for the truth for you bitches",, fellas like that live by their diginity they dont lie,, they are good fellas ,, i hope it wont hurt him as pro ,, shouldnt,,he has right to his own opinions

gh15 approved
fallen angel

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 10:03:07 PM »
good so when elf palius and elf max report it wil be ,, bboy already said it is legit so there should be no doubt,, a fella that will fight with the hirarchy to prove a point of honesty decency and dignity will never lie,, you know ther is saying you do on getbig that saying is z""he almost died for oyu bitches" well in bboy case it is ,, "he  fought for the truth for you bitches",, fellas like that live by their diginity they dont lie,, they are good fellas ,, i hope it wont hurt him as pro ,, shouldnt,,he has right to his own opinions

gh15 approved
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
team b-boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 10:42:21 PM »
I think they're in some thread on Willgrant's started for me titled harddrive and he furiously strokes his throbbing hard penis over my"booty" nightly.  I can't remember exactly, Im so wet and raunchy.
Fixed  :D

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
g2g

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »
Fixed  :D

Haha...I want to see then.    :D   :P

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »
finger nails grow like monkeys off kigs? oh yeah, well nose hairs grow 3 inches a week off of rips. beat that  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 11:27:21 PM »
finger nails grow like monkeys off kigs? oh yeah, well nose hairs grow 3 inches a week off of rips. beat that  ;D
Omg this sounds like some kind of creature.   ;D

chess315

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 11:54:26 PM »
yes high natural gh levels ,, then again its 2 iu lol ,, but still high natural gh levels

gh15 approved
but that high 2ius would have went though them in there all there growth phases so it would have been more potent when bones and tissue wasnt fused and shut off.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 11:58:15 PM »
gh15, i have a large chin (like jay cutler large), gap between front teeth, visible veins on my abdominals naturally and have always been really lean. do i have high gh levels? also i have to cut my nails every 1-2 days otherwise they get too long. im 19

so you cut your nails nice and short today and tomorrow when you wake up they're so long you have to cut them again?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 12:00:30 AM »
so you cut your nails nice and short today and tomorrow when you wake up they're so long you have to cut them again?

24-48 hors,, oyu dont have to cut ,, you can just have longer nail ,, its not like female ,, but in 7-10 days it be lol it  grow very fast,, hair grow super fast,, hair inside nose and ears grow super fast,, you just on legit pharm grade gh as simpl as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 06:48:56 AM »
24-48 hors,, oyu dont have to cut ,, you can just have longer nail ,, its not like female ,, but in 7-10 days it be lol it  grow very fast,, hair grow super fast,, hair inside nose and ears grow super fast,, you just on legit pharm grade gh as simpl as that

gh15 approved

I can understand that and I relate to the nose hair thing, I play with the damn things now trying to see how many I can grab when I'm bored. Never used to have to trim nose hair, but I was more quoting the natural 19 year old's nail growth.

He said he has to cut them everyday because they're so long since the last 24 hours he cut them. What's his natural Growth Hormone levels the equivalent to? 10iu?

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »
Gh15 the phase 4 is ready?? u post the phase 4 someday???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the nominees
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 02:25:24 AM »
listen to me carefuly ,, i hav decided to take 3 fellas,, from this boarding and make them from beginers to top amatuer / profesional,, i will not do this for free,, it cost you the money for hormones,, asnd you respnsible for that,, i will put charge of 400$ for this per fela i chose,, this fee will go to abused animal that I WILL DECIDE HOW MONEY IS GO THERE ,,

i dont want to do ti but due to popular demand im wiling to take 3 ,, doesnt include the one i promise to help alredy he know who he is ,, the other 3 i chose i want to be beginers! either beginers or intermediate i want to demonstrate how much chage can hapen

pm your nominations ,, i will take 3! no more than 3,, be sure you been in bodybuild for some time and you look decent

i wil chose the 3 by jan 1 2012

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: the nominees
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 02:38:14 AM »
listen to me carefuly ,, i hav decided to take 3 fellas,, from this boarding and make them from beginers to top amatuer / profesional,, i will not do this for free,, it cost you the money for hormones,, asnd you respnsible for that,, i will put charge of 400$ for this per fela i chose,, this fee will go to abused animal that I WILL DECIDE HOW MONEY IS GO THERE ,,

i dont want to do ti but due to popular demand im wiling to take 3 ,, doesnt include the one i promise to help alredy he know who he is ,, the other 3 i chose i want to be beginers! either beginers or intermediate i want to demonstrate how much chage can hapen

pm your nominations ,, i will take 3! no more than 3,, be sure you been in bodybuild for some time and you look decent

gh15 approved

Leafy, Goodrum, and though not a beginner but very dedicated and has funds for hormona/ghona, Reardon Metal. And Arvilla before it's too late (maybe it is).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 02:41:18 AM »
Leafy, Goodrum, and though not a beginner but very dedicated and has funds for hormona/ghona, Reardon Metal. And Arvilla before it's too late (maybe it is).

lol

i dont want godrum he is trouble maker,, he lies alot,, he has right to live peacfuly like any other human but he is not the one who can be helped,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 02:44:14 AM »
Im u for it, plus we saved a little yorkshire terrier two weeks ago by adopting her and the vet thought she'd die but she's running around with our other yorkie now and eating tons of baby food  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 02:46:49 AM »
Im u for it, plus we saved a little yorkshire terrier two weeks ago by adopting her and the vet thought she'd die but she's running around with our other yorkie now and eating tons of baby food  :D

you dont need this,, yuo already very advance ,, im talking about fellas who are beginer and intermidiate and want to go next level,, you already next level

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 02:53:00 AM »
Im not a pro level though. How about Swalbr? The guy pms me and is very interested in the cult, a good young guy that listens to advice

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
I dont think goodrum would take the necessary hormones. he is scared of needles. so they only have to pay if you make them a pro? or at least qualify for a natial level show where they could wina pro card? def should be someone who has Never  competed. do these people have to pay in advance? they shoudlnt. they should only have to pay if you really can take a bodybuilder with a good foundation and get them into a pro qualifying show if you can trun them pro I think they owe you more than 500$. has to be a non-elf. and it cant be bigher. I could turn him into a pro within a year.I would say physiques similar to vinces. I nominate Tbombz.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 02:58:36 AM »

gh15 approved

How long are we talking here can you gte them to compete in a pro qualifier within a year? be more specific. I think the 400$ should be sent to ron and he makes the donation to the animal abuse shelter of your chose. I dont think you should get to hold onto or even see the money and they should pay after they qualify for the show or go pro. I will take Big her and turn him pro in 16 months.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 03:03:26 AM »
How long are we talking here can you gte them to compete in a pro qualifier within a year? be more specific. I think the 400$ should be sent to ron and he makes the donation to the animal abuse shelter of your chose. I dont think you should get to hold onto or even see the money and they should pay after they qualify for the show or go pro. I will take Big her and turn him pro in 16 months.

no,, 400 be send to ME,, i decide what to do with it ,, i say i give to abuse animals thats what i do !,, green dot load,,you cant turn pro anyone because you never been there or done that,,

again i provide service here,, im not your nany,, i have enough reuqest i wrote this here to make sure it is 3 that i declaire and its known to everyone ,, ONLY 3 by the end of tomorow ill have 30 but i only take 3!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 03:04:48 AM »
you have the choise to take my offer or not,, i dont force anyone,, 400dolaros EACH individual,, i can nto compete for those fellas,, i can take them to the river ,, in the end of day it is on them to win competition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 03:07:06 AM »
infact i may chose 2 not 3 we will see,, and 400 dolars is penuts,, i woudl charge 4000 dolars to even bother me if it went to me ,, this is cheap change

gh15 approved
fallen angel

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 03:14:10 AM »
it's me when I was 16 ,can clearly be a top pro ( I know it , I know I have the greatest genetic here , I can build muscle eating 3times a day , don't have any weakness my back is good and legs too ) but i'm not interested by being a pro
 :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 03:28:50 AM »
this! is why i do it ,, maybe whitewidow will learn something ,,i dont have hopes but maybe,, i dont need respond ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel