Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59092 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: symbol design
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2012, 08:09:50 AM »
for once i completely agree with you bro.......
 ;D ;D ;D
why do people identify a nation of 22 million with gypsies? just curious .. it's like saying that brazilians are dark skinned favella dwellers who train mma and rob people while selling drugs

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: February 28, 2012, 08:12:01 AM »
why do people identify a nation of 22 million with gypsies? just curious .. it's like saying that brazilians are dark skinned favella dwellers who train mma and rob people while selling drugs

im from the uk

all the romanians that come here are theiving gypsy scum so its hard not to stereotype
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #677 on: February 28, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »
Spanish guys don't always understand each other ;D ;D ;D! Spanish fellas from Galicia sometimes have trouble understanding Catalunya fellas. 
lol,,,,i wasn't arguing just wanted to see your point...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #678 on: February 28, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »
i do not think he was doing that bro... just the gypsies.....
romanian people are very nice people.....
a friend of mine is romanian..... he hated gypsies though.... lol....
Be Happy,
Optimus

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: February 28, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »
Spanish guys don't always understand each other ;D ;D ;D! Spanish fellas from Galicia sometimes have trouble understanding Catalunya fellas. 

I am curious about this. My family comes from Galicia. I know nothing about it, my family is all gone now.
When I have met Spaniards while on vacation, I sense that Galicia is a 'different' place, that they don't get along or something.
Can you shed any light on this? Is Galicia an odd place to other Spaniards?
I got the vibe that other Spaniards didn't really like Galicians.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: god, 3 questions for you or elves when you have the time
« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2012, 10:16:01 AM »
No disrespect intended, Trainer.  Your mom really IS hot  :o

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
Thank you.

My tongue has been measured at nearly 8", just shy of my cock length when I think of your hot-ass mom.

Ironically thats the longest cock you have had in your ass at one time as well.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
I am curious about this. My family comes from Galicia. I know nothing about it, my family is all gone now.
When I have met Spaniards while on vacation, I sense that Galicia is a 'different' place, that they don't get along or something.
just like south of rome on down  is considered low brow to northern italians,,,not all but a stereotype in there own way.and even when immigrants came to america italians from each region settled into different parts say in nyc different neiberhoods had those italians and was considered a broken tradition if say a neopolitan married sicilian.today means nothing in america melting pot.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Questions and Requests for my elfs
« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2012, 11:33:54 AM »
i want by the end of the day to know few things,,

1,, why with kigtropin gh nails grow in less than 24 hour ,, 1-2 injects nails grow liek monky

2,, why with kigtropin gh the water weight from generic gh imediatly start being reducedbetween muscle and skin

3,, why with kigtropin gh veins are looking peonounced and detailed within hours...

4,, why with kigtropin gh you become volumized the right way within first inject within hours of intake

5,, why with kigtropin gh there is no bad side effects,, no severe curpel tunel ,, none of bad effects only good

answers,, multiple choice ,, pick the right one

a,, because danta and sons are filt

b,, because  ricky martin is a homo

c,,becaue ron heris keep it for himself

d,, because the others generics are nto pharm grade

ill check this by end of day to see results,,

A HELPFUL CLUE,,fuckin scambag deciver cocroaches lie to hard working bodybuild ,,taking some god damn good fella in china to show what pharm grade gh level is,,WHY IS BODYBUILD SUCH A DICIVING CULT ? I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS

gh15 approved

I don't have a clue about why you posted this nonsense Gh15.?????????
GETBIG.com is serious biz.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
I guess they live in cold climates near glaciers thus they are called...?
Since me and my peeps live in caves we are called, what???? ???

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2012, 02:19:55 PM »
Ironically thats the longest cock you have had in your ass at one time as well.

Who told you that?!  I can accommodate more than one really big cock at once, you filthy liar  :-[

Actually, I'm the liar.  No cocks up my poop chute.  No 8" dick.  And my tongue?  Yeah, I can kiss ass, but it's how I work the tongue, not the length, that matters.

But props for understanding the difference between irony and sarcasm, Krank :)

All fun aside, guys, does anyone actually know the answers to my questions?  I know it doesn't change the world or nuttin'.  I was just curious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2012, 02:23:57 PM »
I would venture a guess that cadaver GH was not as easy to come by as many people make it out to be in those days.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
I would venture a guess that cadaver GH was not as easy to come by as many people make it out to be in those days.

That's what I reckon, Wes. 

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
doriancutlerman is shill just like gh15 , hes on the take from OLM 

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »

lol No kidding...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2012, 03:59:45 PM »
lol No kidding...
Well, you know,everyone always say this guy was on it,that guy was on it,he was on it too,him also,........etc.etc.   ;)

EVERYBODY WAS ON IT!  LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »
1.  When did gH use really begin?  We've all heard stories about guys in the 70s using cadaver gH, but I get the impression they weren't using much until at least the Gaspari days.

2.  Which pros made the most of their bodies with very little to no gH?  Guys like Sergio?  Moreover, how different would they look if they used the way Philinsula et al. do?

3.  Which pros aside from you have been candid about what they took?  Back when I knew Mentzer, he talked about various things but I didn't know the brand names and I'd no frame of reference on the dosages he rattled off (hey, I was just a kid).  All I really recall is that he loved Deca.

Praises be unto you.  Hopefully you don't hate me for what I said about Whitney Houston ;)

mid 70s in europe in usage! experiemental of top profeionals ,, arnold was one,,cadavr ofcourse,, ussr made mid 70s was already used! in the 80s official introduction

frank zane...franco...serge

profesionals will never tell you what they took ,, it will take the magic away ,, remember they think in terms of history ...when gh15 gone lets say died....everything would be just regular and anothe rjoe and another timmy will come knowing nothing to bodybuild in age 15 ...and will need to believe in something,, profesionals dont say nothing,, the reality of the mater is this...in gymasium in americana now day 75% of members are hormonized ...that is! in every single gymasiums somew of them haveb 90% hormonization from within,,

today you will see! fellas bench 5 plates each side of the bar...claiming natural ,, saying wife wont let me juice...saying this and that ,, reality of mater they may hav esoft bello ,, but they are dense they arethick,, they are on and on for years

are they liars? yes ,, is this a problem? not anymore for something huge is coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »
when gh15 gone lets say died....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this happen sooner rather than later/...,,,,,,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2012, 05:58:14 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this happen sooner rather than later/...,,,,,,,

will never hapen now you geting me in webpage form ,, think about all you suplmenet companys ,, all the pushers of junk ,, you gettgin nitemare coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel