Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179191 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2011, 03:02:37 PM »
Sounds like the start of a joke: "a model walks into a propeller....."

LMFAO.....that got me  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2011, 03:06:44 PM »
She has a thick skin and isn't going to be driven off by a post like that. gh15 and WillGrant were a lot more brutal to her when she first came on here. When I said the best, I meant purely in terms of the writing and choice of words, wouldn't matter who was on the receiving end of that verbal lashing.

And it's ironic that you're whining about a post like that when you always attack the guy and make remarks about his personal life and daughter, even though you have no beef with him and he never provokes or even mentions/thinks about you in the first place. Then again, you probably play civil via your main account if you have one, who knows?

It's real simple kiwi...even if it isn't NZMM...it's actually irrelevant who it is...my post is sound....It's some jealous douchebag who hates the fact that I'm well liked, respected and i have one of the best builds on the board,....So it's really hard to "own" me...what are you gonna say ??..."you're 46 years old and you look great!!"....OOOHH stop, you're killing me  ::)   So these shitheads talk about my child, cuz they can't say anything about me.....it's about as pathetic as you can get.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2011, 03:27:12 PM »
The "best"?  What is so admirable, pray tell, about a man nearly 50 stalking a woman all over a message board. A "man" that constantly brings up her children and job when he himself is a lowly tv delivery boy and cries when people mention that he deserted his own poor little girl?

The fact that he looks like Herman Munster is not relevant so don't even go there.

I suppose it is some sort of victory to drive all the women off the board -- I think you know how Jen felt by the end, Kiwi.

i usually don't jump in with these kind of internet fights, but I just have to say you can't be more off about groink. And you don't know about booty. And This "girl walks into a propeller" story has nothing to do with it either.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
What do y'all do when you meet people from getbig? Do you call them by their getbig name?  ???

:)
Are you guys gona call each other by your getbig names? 

" Hey Blockhead...get me a beer will ya?."
 " Sure thing Goatboy... Ask DonkeyKong and DingleBerry if they want one too,while I am up."

"I'll take one."

"Get your own,ANAL ICE MAN LUBETH,I've only got 2 hands"

hahahahaha

R

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2011, 03:40:03 PM »
It's real simple kiwi...even if it isn't NZMM...it's actually irrelevant who it is...my post is sound....It's some jealous douchebag who hates the fact that I'm well liked, respected and i have one of the best builds on the board,....So it's really hard to "own" me...what are you gonna say ??..."you're 46 years old and you look great!!"....OOOHH stop, you're killing me  ::)   So these shitheads talk about my child, cuz they can't say anything about me.....it's about as pathetic as you can get.

Yep, you can't dish out something against an adult woman who chooses to be here, but it's OK for HugeAl to say shit about your little girl who has nothing to do with anyone or anything here. The guy's just looking for the smallest excuse to tear into you from behind the safety of his keyboard, lol.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2011, 04:17:43 PM »
it was the pilots responsibility to cut the engine before she exited . looks like he's gonna be fucked
Exactly and like I've already said, it doesn't matter who it was male or female it's still a terrible thing to have happened. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »
Sounds like the start of a joke: "a model walks into a propeller....."

......and it chops her face off, when she wakes up in the hospital and is asked how it happened, she replies "when I see a runway, I walk down it"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:22 PM »
Who the hell is "booty?" And he/she/it won't recover....
I'm also known as tight booty on the forums and groink can say whatever he likes because I won't be responding back to him.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2011, 04:23:51 PM »
I'm also known as tight booty on the forums and groink can say whatever he likes because I won't be responding back to him.  

You just did , indirectly  ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »

good grief, are you like the world's oldest 7th grader

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2011, 04:25:31 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2011, 04:25:51 PM »

Are there any pictures of your piss flaps anywhere on the internet, booty?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2011, 04:26:19 PM »
You just did , indirectly  ???
No, just stating how it is.  I won't be taking his bait.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »

it's "le" piss flaps to you  ::)

and secondly booty, I think groink has been too easy with your baits, don't make any mistakes about that.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2011, 04:28:21 PM »

Booty  ???

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »
'Tight' booty is good but too tight is an indication that it doesn't get much action, which is bad.
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2011, 04:34:47 PM »
too tight is an indication that it doesn't get much action, which is bad.

I disagree

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2011, 04:36:49 PM »
it's "le" piss flaps to you  ::)

Im sorry I didnt get that one  ???  You seem to be white knighting Booty, desperation can be smelled a mile off.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2011, 04:40:28 PM »
Im sorry I didnt get that one  ???  You seem to be white knighting Booty, desperation can be smelled a mile off.

your sense of smell is then officially numb. 12k posts and you don't even know I can't stand bootys guts. i r dissapoint

good grief, are you like the world's oldest 7th grader

I know, right, who sayes that :D

"I'm also known as tight booty on the forums" better add that one in the cv.

booty is tight on common sense.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 09, 2011, 04:42:52 PM »
your sense of smell is then officially numb. 12k posts and you don't even know I can't stand bootys guts. i r dissapoint

My apologies, I tend to stay out of most of the drama here, its like an uberman post, the second I see it my mind just automatically glosses over it

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 09, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
My apologies, I tend to stay out of most of the drama here, its like an uberman post, the second I see it my mind just automatically glosses over it

don't mention it. I've given booty a chanse to be nice even. But no, then I'm flirting, meaning she thinks I'm a possible pic stalker. If I'm mean to her, then I'm a sexist. If I'm neutral to her, like groink, then I'm just acting that I don't want her because I must be insecure woman hater... most women are SO like her.

Booty said I have issues with women because I'm an asshole. It's not that, but because the likes of booty I have the issues with women, But her little mind can't phantom that. That is why it's so easy for me to write novels on how deciased women are as a race, I think it's altered in their dna construct. And then there's the 1% :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2011, 04:54:13 PM »
don't mention it. I've given booty a chanse to be nice even. But no, then I'm flirting, meaning she thinks I'm a possible pic stalker. If I'm mean to her, then I'm a sexist. If I'm neutral to her, like groink, then I'm just acting that I don't want her because I must be insecure woman hater... most women are SO like her.

Booty said I have issues with women because I'm an asshole. It's not that, but because the likes of booty I have the issues with women, But her little mind can't phantom that. That is why it's so easy for me to write novels on how deciased women are as a race, I think it's altered in their dna construct. And then there's the 1% :D

You over think so much shit it's unbelieveable. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 09, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »
You over think so much shit it's unbelieveable.  

damn it, it was all just an illusion then , huh.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2011, 05:02:03 PM »
Lol to think, she's in a hospital bed suffering immense pain, and mental anguish right now as the whole of GetBig and fuck knows what other forum.... tears her to pieces... :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »
Lol to think, she's in a hospital bed suffering immense pain, and mental anguish right now as the whole of GetBig and fuck knows what other forum.... tears her to pieces... :P
Oh please.   ::)