Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179376 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #725 on: December 13, 2011, 02:13:29 PM »
You've got some hard times ahead of you, matie.

You say you're 21 and yet you act like you're 16. You overanalyse, overreact and overreach...

growing up will be challenging for you

if indeed you ever grow the fuck up.

Right, right... the thing is, if he was a guy telling me similar stuff, not necessarily the exact same stuff, but still equal in comparison you would agree with me.

I'm trying to over analyze because she allways missinterpretes me and is totally unfair, that fucking skank!

But the fact that she's prety and a woman and a total show off blinds you. i can't blame you because you were raised by feminist law. I wasn't. I was raised by mom AND! dad and I would wish that there's a balance. "The power of the pussy" will not go with me and I will not allow people to trash my pride just because they think they can for their differend genitals.

"Come on devilsmile, she's totally hot and shows off her ass and crotch for us, maby if we're lucky and dog ourselves, she might give little sum sum!"- TSSShh! where's your pride  ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #726 on: December 13, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
devilsmile doesn't liek her because he is gay, not saying to not like her you have to be gay, but trust me he's poverachi

and it's not that anyone who teases booty has a crush on her, but you do groink. trust me

hope this helps

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #727 on: December 13, 2011, 02:29:33 PM »
devilsmile doesn't liek her because he is gay, not saying to not like her you have to be gay, but trust me he's poverachi

and it's not that anyone who teases booty has a crush on her, but you do groink. trust me

hope this helps

Anybody who's been around this site for a good amount of time knows i despise fake breasts with a passion..and this chick has two ridiculous looking pontoons where her breasts should be...physically, she disgusts me. and she's a moron on top of it...so no sale there slim

you need to up your game, gimmick  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #728 on: December 13, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »
Anybody who's been around this site for a good amount of time knows i despise fake breasts with a passion..and this chick has two ridiculous looking pontoons where her breasts should be...physically, she disgusts me. and she's a moron on top of it...so no sale there slim

you need to up your game, gimmick  ;)

man, do I agree with that!
plastic boobs look totally artificial 99% of the time

I can't remember the last time I had a wank watching a video where the girl has implants
And the skinnier they get the uglier it gets- to even have a small chance to look decent they have to have at least moderate body fat

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #729 on: December 13, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: December 13, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »
man, do I agree with that!
plastic boobs look totally artificial 99% of the time

I can't remember the last time I had a wank watching a video where the girl has implants
And the skinnier they get the uglier it gets- to even have a small chance to look decent they have to have at least moderate body fat

X652,000

It's like looking at a volleyball with a nipple painted on it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #731 on: December 13, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
i like plastic boobs because i like it anytime a woman does crazy shit to please me, but the way they look, it's hit or miss, 10% of the time it looks good, 1% of the time it looks great, 100% of the time it means the woman is a slut

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: December 13, 2011, 02:48:17 PM »

this is the shit I'm talking about, it's ridiculous   ::)

But I don't blame you. People aren't stupid, they are smart indeviduals. The environment is just sick and it molds you to whatever, only the blessed ones can still remember where they are coming from.

You do realise that all you guys here who are playing with booty, she's actually playing with you. Think about it. One woman, and tens of men trying to get their fare share of flirts and corny talk, who is the player here :D. And she also tells her friends; "Lol these men, they are so simple minded, but it's so cute how they gather around me like little animals to get food or something"

I don't want to be part of that kind of degrading shit that you guys allow her to do to you..wake up..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: December 13, 2011, 02:53:12 PM »

But I don't blame you. People aren't stupid, they are smart indeviduals. The environment is just sick and it molds you to whatever, only the blessed ones can still remember where they are coming from.

You do realise that all you guys here who are playing with booty, she's actually playing with you. Think about it. One woman, and tens of men trying to get their fare share of flirts and corny talk, who is the player here :D. And she also tells her friends; "Lol these men, they are so simple minded, but it's so cute how they gather around me like little animals to get food or something"

I don't want to be part of that kind of degrading shit that you guys allow her to do to you..wake up..

BOOM.....end thread

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #734 on: December 13, 2011, 02:57:53 PM »
So, now it has shifted from talking about booty, to talking about devilsmile not liking booty...and we still haven't seen pics of the aftermath walking into a propeller...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #735 on: December 13, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »

"Lol these men, they are so simple minded, but it's so cute how they gather around me like little animals to get food or something"

I don`t play this kind of shit with broads in real life,or online.

Personally,I`ve never interacted too much with Booty,but women who act like the one in the above quote from Devilsmile can kiss my ass.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #736 on: December 13, 2011, 02:59:36 PM »

i like the language in this actually

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: December 13, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
"Lol these men, they are so simple minded, but it's so cute how they gather around me like little animals to get food or something"

I don`t play this kind of shit with broads in real life,or online.

Personally,I`ve never interacted too much with Booty,but women who act like the one in the above quote from Devilsmile can kiss my ass.

why do you think I can't stand bootys guts? That is exactly why, man! She's so far up in some of you guys ass it's scary.

I'm glad some of you now understand me. I'm sure booty will just read one word in my text and draw her conclusion again, watch that shit you guys  ::)

her being prety or sexual has never been the issue, it's her bullshit feminist crap.

Swlabr

« Reply #738 on: December 13, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »
Team Not Letting Pussy Change Me As A Man (NLPCMAAM)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: December 13, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
why do you think I can't stand bootys guts? She's so far up in some of you guys ass it's scary.

I'm glad some of you now understand me.
These are the type of chicks I used to ignore when I worked in a strip club for 13 years..........everybody would be all over them and I`d just sit and ignore them.

After a while,they`d ask why I never said HI or shit like that..............I`d be spite fucking them later on that night.  :)

They just couldn`t accept the fact that a guy would ignore them when 99% of other men showered them with adulation..........fuck that shit,there`s another bus coming every 20 minutes!!

Swlabr

« Reply #740 on: December 13, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »
These are the type of chicks I used to ignore when I worked in a strip club for 13 years..........everybody would be all over them and I`d just sit and ignore them.

After a while,they`d ask why I never said HI or shit like that..............I`d be spite fucking them later on that night.  :)

They just couldn`t accept the fact that a guy would ignore them when 99% of other men showered them with adulation..........fuck that shit,there`s another bus coming every 20 minutes!!

I always hear this, but what do you mean by ignore? Literally blank them/never look at them?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: December 13, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
I always hear this, but what do you mean by ignore? Literally blank them/never look at them?
No,I`d glance their way,but just would never say shit to them.....you could tell they wanted to talk to me,or they expected me to acknowledge them, as they walked by me to go into the backroom to change.

This really irked them,so after a while,they would come over to me and talk and sit at my table.

I was young,dumb,and full of cum,so I would screw them,but later in life I learned how superficial they really are................actua lly,I knew it then,but they were hot so I overlooked my true stance in favor of the pussy.

Ain`t no shame in the game!!  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #742 on: December 13, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »
No,I`d glance their way,but just would never say shit to them.....you could tell they wanted to talk to me,or they expected me to acknowledge them, as they walked by me to go into the backroom to change.

This really irked them,so after a while,they would come over to me and talk and sit at my table.

I was young,dumb,and full of cum,so I would screw them,but later in life I learned how superficial they really are................actua lly,I knew it then,but they were hot so I overlooked my true stance in favor of the pussy.

Ain`t no shame in the game!!  ;D

Wow, didn't know they had "game" in the '30s. :-*

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: December 13, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
Wow, didn't know they had "game" in the '30s. :-*

;D
You fucker!!  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: December 13, 2011, 03:17:45 PM »
Listen matie... this is the last time I'm writing here.

You're too smart for your own good, your own age and especially your own lack of real life experience.
I don't know if you're trolling here or if you are indeed serious with all the shit you write...
If the latter, it seems as if your mind is taking you to too many directions at once and a lot of this is unwarranted, unjustified, and just plain fucking comical

Nobody here is empowering this booty woman, apart from YOU with your constant repetition of the same tired cliches for the last few pages.
You're assuming that I'm under her almighty spell because I slugged you off, you must have some astute powers of perception...  ::)

In fact I've commented on your processes and wrote nothing about her at all.

And if you'd bothered to read the thread at all, you'd see that there's been around a dozen people who joined in to attack her and only one to defend her.
And in any case, when a woman chooses "booty" as a her username on the internet, her lack of self-respect is SELF EVIDENT. For some wankers (although not me) to try and gimmick around with such a character is not unexpected, it's PREDICTABLE

You seem to churn out replies in mere seconds after you read something.
Get a hold of yourself and fucking quit with all this drama already.

Thanks for clearing it up for me. I've been just in constant ramble with this constant low class that I then may have not noted all the friendlys from the hostiles (or hostile).

You have no idea how fed up I'm with this shit.

If it's by me, this could end right now. (Oh please let it end) I'm tirred of this shit, really.

After a while,they`d ask why I never said HI or shit like that..............I`d be spite fucking them later on that night.  :)

OOOOoh you are so self centered closet gay it's so obvious, wes (bootys words)  :D

Unfortunately these types of women are all over the place now days, you don't have to go to the strip clubs. I'm fed up with this corny and degrading feminist crap. And then this booty creature has to join in getbig and start that shit here.. ghawd, sometimes I swear I could have the mental capasity to handle a murder, I mean damn!

That's why gender wars are a very real time topic these days. It's a shame. I mean I'm so full of womens crap, but I still have that place in my heart that I remember where I come from. My mom was a great mom, my dad was a wonderfull father and they would never allow me to talk half the shit I just did by being rude or impolite, but can you blame me, sometimes you're just fed up.

But now that you guys understand my point, I rest my case. if booty still wants to do her witching, then...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: December 13, 2011, 03:20:06 PM »
"Unfortunately these types of women are all over the place now days, you don't have to go to the strip clubs".

I know,I see them everyday but could care less about them as most are just superficial whores or just plain old self-centered in love with themselves morons!!

Swlabr

« Reply #746 on: December 13, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
I reckon this thread will reach 1000 posts.

Just gotta wait for booty to start posting again.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #747 on: December 13, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »
Oh I seriously doubt that. Have you seen devilsmile? he's like 21...in great shape, and his face is flawless.

I seriously doubt he's "threatened" in any way by this old cow. He just doesn't like her. i can relate..I don't like her either. I don't get this Schoolyard mentality that permeates this place...if you say you don't like a female, it's "oooooh, you really like her"  ::)

Um....No, i really don't...and neither does he....IMO
TRANSLATION: Being a woman, we would still fuck booty - but because of our narcissistic self love we would only ever hold her in contempt.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #748 on: December 13, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »
See this is the problem with the internets. You can't apply the Sean Connery method when the bitch is wrong  :D

all drugs - TPPIIP

Swlabr

« Reply #749 on: December 13, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »
I did team PPIIP proud today; almost made a bitch cry by showing her who's god of whoremoans.

swlabr15 approved