Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 178808 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1325 on: December 16, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »
you just contradicted your fucking last post MORON

good for you for thinking a retard that just made two separate claims within 30 minutes made any kind of ownage

oh brother ... pitiful just fucking pitiful  ::)
Sorry to disappoint,but that was an owning of epic proportions.

w8m8

« Reply #1326 on: December 16, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »
Sorry to disappoint,but that was an owning of epic proportions.

seeing that at your age you still need to oil up and attend pageants so you can feel proud of yourself ... I'm not surprised such a lame ass attempt of any sort of an owning impresses you

epic proportions lololololersssssssssssss sssssss

like your legs

Swlabr

« Reply #1327 on: December 16, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1328 on: December 16, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »
Thread got pretty derailed
But what it shows is:
Booty is a cam whore
Gypsy thinks he's still relevant on here
Guy saying he's a member of the EDL uses a north African title 'sherief'
Pillowtalk likes swords
People all over the world can post at the same time

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1329 on: December 16, 2011, 03:13:31 PM »
seeing that at your age you still need to oil up and attend pageants so you can feel proud of yourself ... I'm not surprised such a lame ass attempt of any sort of an owning impresses you

epic proportions lololololersssssssssssss sssssss

like your legs
Fuck off,you`re a gimmick of epic proportions!!  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #1330 on: December 16, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
You are a smart kid. & who you calling an inbred hick  ???
I indeed, did not pawn the 'Hanzo' & certainly not for $250, shit, I make that in an afternoon. I own my own company & work in collaberation with the biggest gym in Mumbai. Plus we are going to be on www.bodybuilding.com next month as a feature. Why the fuck would I sell the Hanzo??
If you knew how many Lakhs we are pulling in weekly, I am a buisness man, & you still live at moms house  ::)

Who is the inbred hick now??

PT

haha .. 240$ a day? damn what a high roller hahahahaha

I guess in India he is like a ... millionaire or something

Both of them are way overboard not funny witty etc

no wonder they shower each other with compliments ... they should exchange the compliments for some old fashioned piss

reading comprehension is hard for uneducated beggars who live in the outside of towns in wagons

even if they claim to be able to have special "gifts" ... so you being a feces scented gypo I totally understand how you misinterpret someone saying $250 in an afternoon = their total amount of earnings for a day LOL  

Oh .. and ... just because your family ( I'd say friends but we know you only had one and Swerdlow kicked you to the curb ) shows their appreciation by pissing on you ... us that are civilised use words when we are friends

no wonder you were smiling so large in the photo with your sister in that shack where you got pissy pants on ... you were just showing her some love ... how many golden showers did Stewie give you Sebastian ?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1331 on: December 16, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »
 ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1332 on: December 16, 2011, 04:03:34 PM »
But what it shows is:
Booty is a cam whore
Pillowtalk likes swords

If you EVER come on here and summarize a thread again....I will jot on down to Moombai International Airport, hop a flight to your exact location, stab you repeatedly, cut your head off with a sword and use it like a Moombai executive's laptop bag, all while professing my love for penizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ooops....sorry 'bout that mate, got a little carried away with all the assassin talk being thrown around. Was channeling my inner PillowTalk/W8M8 there for a minute.  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #1333 on: December 16, 2011, 04:21:48 PM »
If you EVER come on here and summarize a thread again....I will jot on down to Moombai International Airport, hop a flight to your exact location, stab you repeatedly, cut your head off with a sword and use it like a Moombai executive's laptop bag, all while professing my love for penizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ooops....sorry 'bout that mate, got a little carried away with all the assassin talk being thrown around. Was channeling my inner PillowTalk/W8M8 there for a minute.  ;D

Sounds more like your channeling chaz23 and the gypsy ... etc. 

may want to adjust the channel frequency closer to realistic ... you've turned it too far towards ignorant and desperate

:D   the w8h8 parade is always welcoming more followers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: December 16, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »
Clearly this post holiday, epic diatribe of hate and imaginary violence towards one another is not yet done. How pathetic you all are. Have you nothing better to do with your time these days?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: December 16, 2011, 05:10:58 PM »
And for all of you who so apparently have a lot of pent up sexual frustrations.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: December 16, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
Here's a seasonal ditty for anyone who feels slighted or just like calling some folks whores.

Dina the Christmas whore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1337 on: December 16, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »
All these pages and not 1 pic of the ho's messed up grill   ???.......... >:(

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1338 on: December 16, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »
Not sure who is sadder .. Shemale Gonzo or Mr I'll knife you! hahaha

Well let's make it easy for everyone & put your sad exsistance in-to the equation.
Then it's a no-brainier.

You were the one who started this rumopur of me & W8M8 being the same person, despite ALL the people in the know here telling you that you are indeed a fucking spastic, little gypsy/untermensch, kunt.
Still, YEARS LATER, it is the only ammunition you have  ::) 20K posts on this account alone  ;) the bath house is shut a lot these days, huh??
You need to get out & tarmac your roads in the town square. Disrespected by a Romanian, gypsy peasant, TOO FUNNY - Aaaaahahahahaha

PT
Growth/noob loves me

lats_r_us

• Getbig II
« Reply #1339 on: December 16, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »
pics of fucked up face?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1340 on: December 16, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
Time to ungay this thread

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P I like boobehs  :P :P :P :P :P

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1341 on: December 16, 2011, 11:11:26 PM »
D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1342 on: December 16, 2011, 11:34:13 PM »
haha .. 240$ a day? damn what a high roller hahahahaha

I guess in India he is like a ... millionaire or something

How much are you earning in $US?? Ahahahahahaha that figure of $250 in an afternoon, $500 a day, works out to be $120.000 P/A
That is a Kings ransom in India  :D

But what it shows is:
Booty is a cam whore
Pillowtalk likes swords Guns & Knives

FIXED for facts!!

reading comprehension is hard for uneducated beggars who live in the outside of towns in wagons

even if they claim to be able to have special "gifts" ... so you being a feces scented gypo I totally understand how you misinterpret someone saying $250 in an afternoon = their total amount of earnings for a day LOL

THIS ^^^^

$500 a day (lets say - that's without what my wife takes during her shift) = $10.000 PCM & $120.000 P/A - but that is just my shift - I will not tell you what we honestly pull in during an average month, that would not be fair at all, seeing as you live on the equivalent of bread & water. Do we need remind you that you A. Have NO running water B. Are the least liked account of GetBIG??

But the pičce de résistance on this page, the owning to end all owning, the reality check to make your hair stand up, the best description of reality I have heard on GetBIg this year, came from non-other than Raymondo!! I give you the cherry on the cake, drum roll -  ADDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - THIS =  VVVV

Not to defend w8, or indeed anyone else for that matter.
But you have suffered such brutal, unreasoning, nihilistic, dehumanising, schizophrenic, deriding, ignominious, wanton, derogatory, scandalous, infamously epic ownings at her hands over the years that

1. You still follow her around everywhere posting after her the same tired old bollocks about big noses and trannies. At the very least you could write something original, you pseudo-bilingual pikey. People get tired reading repeating torrents of platitudes.

2. At the height of your meltdowns you made a post about mods protecting her in the GetBig Q&A board, where you clearly indidated that you would take your dispute with her in the real life. Seriously, who does that? And why? Given how highly wanted your genetics and psychic skills were by the Soviet government aren't you in a position to zap people's brains from thousand of miles away?

3. In any case you come across as a totally butthurt crybaby. As I said, try upping your game

Or alternatively, shut the fuck up and disappear.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - laugh, laugh?? I almost went to Cambodia.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1343 on: December 16, 2011, 11:51:03 PM »
Lest we forget, that the owning in pixels goes to a pic that is a few years old now of Sebstian & his sister, courtesy of Kiwiol, thanks for re-posting that Kiwiol, you saved the the hassle of going into my Sev file & digging up the dirt.

What is the 1'st thing we notice about Sebastian?? Other than the obvious difficulty he has maintaining pressure on his Urethral sphincter muscle & his sister being one of the best embodiments of every-one of the genetic traits we in the field of Eugenics, like to focus on - NOT REPRODUCING. Other than that??
It is that he clearly does NOT train anymore & bear in mind that this pic is a few years old now, this kunt had not seen the inside of a gym for years now. I have to confess that he did used to be able to squat x4 20kg plates a side on the squat rack (there were youtube vids) but now?? = FUCK ALL, eh would be lucky to squat the bar now.
Yet he spends all his time on a BB'ing message board when he clearly has no interest in participating ANYMORE, THIS MAKE HIM A SCHMOE   :-X

PT
Growth/noob loves me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1344 on: December 17, 2011, 12:13:41 AM »
Sociopathase getting brutalised in this thread, ROFL ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: December 17, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »
How much are you earning in $US?? Ahahahahahaha that figure of $250 in an afternoon, $500 a day, works out to be $120.000 P/A

FIXED for facts!!

THIS ^^^^

$500 a day (lets say - that's without what my wife takes during her shift) = $10.000 PCM & $120.000 P/A - but that is just my shift - PT

Here is a link to the cost of living in Mumbai, http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=India&city=Mumbai.

One personal trainer posted this on webpage entitled Starting a Personal Training Business:

India Personal Trainer Salary

I work in Bombay, India. I work as a Personal trainer independently since last 6 years. I charge Rs.3500 per month(around $87 US dollars.) In a month there are 12 sessions of one hour each. I still want to progress and do better.

Here is a link to job opportunities in the fitness industry in Mumbai: http://www.careerjet.co.in/fitness-jobs/mumbai-83862.html

Job posting extract:

Fitness Manager
Experience: 3- 6 Years
Mumbai
CTC:  Rs. 2,05,000 - 3,02,000 p.a. or  $3,889.95 - $5,730.57 USD annual pay

Current exchange rate: $1 U.S. =  52.6998 INR (Rs)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1346 on: December 17, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »
haha you gotta love how PT aka Gonzo Tranny takes 12 posts and 17 paragraphs to explain how much they earn. People ho really make money don't go on a message board to convince others of it lol

Kiwiol .. I apologize on behalf of your parents for your teeth brother .. I also apologize for calling you out on roid usage when you were trying to convince people you were natty ... my bad   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1347 on: December 17, 2011, 12:36:05 AM »
haha you gotta love how PT aka Gonzo Tranny takes 12 posts and 17 paragraphs to explain how much they earn. People ho really make money don't go on a message board to convince others of it lol

Kiwiol .. I apologize on behalf of your parents for your teeth brother .. I also apologize for calling you out on roid usage when you were trying to convince people you were natty ... my bad   ;D

Can you tell us again how you worked with the Illuminati? Been a while since I read some good fiction ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1348 on: December 17, 2011, 12:37:55 AM »
Can you tell us again how you worked with the Illuminati? Been a while since I read some good fiction ;D
I can tell you how you were a bloated sack of lies from all that gear and you were trying to impress people around here claiming natty 5 years ago ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1349 on: December 17, 2011, 12:39:18 AM »
Nothing wrong with Sevastase

He is one of the better and more contributing members on this board.