Author Topic: Naked at work! The moment you realize...  (Read 3882 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Naked at work! The moment you realize...
« on: December 06, 2011, 09:45:33 PM »
 ;D Very GETBIG worthy

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Naked at work! The moment you realize...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:53:20 AM »
Worst thread ever.
P

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 06:40:36 AM »
5,3,5,3  ;D
time under tension

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:41:45 AM »

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:49:43 AM »
Funny photo... nice find Ach.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 07:20:37 AM »
not a respost....  ;D

never looked liked anything besides a fat arm to me. not even when I Try to imagine it being something else

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 07:24:13 AM »
haha thats crazy.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 08:04:43 AM »
LMAO
 Great find lad .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHh

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 08:16:47 AM »
not a respost....  ;D

never looked liked anything besides a fat arm to me. not even when I Try to imagine it being something else

i really saw only the nakedness.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »
It's funny, Ach... :D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »
Oh baby baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight yeah
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because
My loneliness is killing me
And I
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
#

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
About humans psychological development;
There are virgin guys in their 40 s who never learned to seduce women -often raised by single mothers-, who are or arent homosexuals, who have or dont have a job, who have one or several "hobbies", and who understand things other people understood way younger just because they were told about it by their caregivers, parents, family, while they, didnt. Adults who just aged living in a bubble, stuck in time. I.m not talking about physically, biologically damaged individuals, severe cases of autism or trisomic people here, I'm talking about people who have all the biological equipment to fulfil their natural needs but dont. That's because their psychological development has been harmed by their caregivers.

Anyway, i your case, as you ll age the biological need to reproduce will slowly develop, but it might happen in 5, 10 or 15 years from now if you re only 20. It is pre embeded, programmed in us all. Your genes determine when you re going to feel the need to reproduce, when it will kick in. It might also be conditionned by your direct environment. For example in times of great despair, men and women reproduce sooner, younger. In times of peace, the biological need kicks in later.
We re totally dependant of the conditionnings that surround us as mich as we re dependant of the inner, embeded conditionnings we inherited from our genitors. All these pre programmations cross each others constantly and shape what we call human life.

The three main conditionnings that determine our "choices" (or more precisely, the limited options we re going to have to choose from) are our genes, our upbringing/education/faith/spirituality, and our direct physical environment.

I d also like to mention the fact that we human get bored of everything that is extreme at some point. And that focusing only on yourself, living in complete constant hedonism, also gets old. It's just a step. But some people stay stuck at that step forever, until it's too late to evolve to the next step.
It's not "my" opinion , it's just the way it works and has been explained by studies in the 60s and 70s. At some point all humans get sick of doing the same shit over and over again; like being unemployed, taking drugs, fleeing reality in virtual worlds etc. It will get old even to you as sure as 1+1 = 2.

Considering you come from a stable family, chances are high that once the biological need to reproduce kicks in, if you evolve to the next steps of human development in the next decade, you will reproduce with ease the way your father built his couple and family.
Let's just hope you know everything he did, good, or bad, in order to be sure what to reproduce to create life, and in order not to reproduce what he might have done that destroyed life. You need to know your past, your genitors respective pasts, in order to not reproduce their failures, to overcome them reported in your own existence if they didnt overcome them in theirs, and to continue, develop their positive strenghts you also inherited.

We are the sum of what precedes us, physically, and psychically. And when we reach full consciousness around the age of 20/25 years of age, we then have the possibility to modify to some extent our past acquired or inherited conditionnings. For this we need an education though. And to make good use of our education and of our inherited, learned, acquired strenght, we need Faith. How many people have strenghts they use badly simply because they didnt have Faith.

Without control, power is worthless.
Without Faith and love, hope that build a healthy confidence in humans, intelligence is worthless, even worse, it might end serving destruction.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 04:25:13 PM »
About humans psychological development;
There are virgin guys in their 40 s who never learned to seduce women -often raised by single mothers-, who are or arent homosexuals, who have or dont have a job, who have one or several "hobbies", and who understand things other people understood way younger just because they were told about it by their caregivers, parents, family, while they, didnt. Adults who just aged living in a bubble, stuck in time. I.m not talking about physically, biologically damaged individuals, severe cases of autism or trisomic people here, I'm talking about people who have all the biological equipment to fulfil their natural needs but dont. That's because their psychological development has been harmed by their caregivers.

Anyway, i your case, as you ll age the biological need to reproduce will slowly develop, but it might happen in 5, 10 or 15 years from now if you re only 20. It is pre embeded, programmed in us all. Your genes determine when you re going to feel the need to reproduce, when it will kick in. It might also be conditionned by your direct environment. For example in times of great despair, men and women reproduce sooner, younger. In times of peace, the biological need kicks in later.
We re totally dependant of the conditionnings that surround us as mich as we re dependant of the inner, embeded conditionnings we inherited from our genitors. All these pre programmations cross each others constantly and shape what we call human life.

The three main conditionnings that determine our "choices" (or more precisely, the limited options we re going to have to choose from) are our genes, our upbringing/education/faith/spirituality, and our direct physical environment.

I d also like to mention the fact that we human get bored of everything that is extreme at some point. And that focusing only on yourself, living in complete constant hedonism, also gets old. It's just a step. But some people stay stuck at that step forever, until it's too late to evolve to the next step.
It's not "my" opinion , it's just the way it works and has been explained by studies in the 60s and 70s. At some point all humans get sick of doing the same shit over and over again; like being unemployed, taking drugs, fleeing reality in virtual worlds etc. It will get old even to you as sure as 1+1 = 2.

Considering you come from a stable family, chances are high that once the biological need to reproduce kicks in, if you evolve to the next steps of human development in the next decade, you will reproduce with ease the way your father built his couple and family.
Let's just hope you know everything he did, good, or bad, in order to be sure what to reproduce to create life, and in order not to reproduce what he might have done that destroyed life. You need to know your past, your genitors respective pasts, in order to not reproduce their failures, to overcome them reported in your own existence if they didnt overcome them in theirs, and to continue, develop their positive strenghts you also inherited.

We are the sum of what precedes us, physically, and psychically. And when we reach full consciousness around the age of 20/25 years of age, we then have the possibility to modify to some extent our past acquired or inherited conditionnings. For this we need an education though. And to make good use of our education and of our inherited, learned, acquired strenght, we need Faith. How many people have strenghts they use badly simply because they didnt have Faith.

Without control, power is worthless.
Without Faith and love, hope that build a healthy confidence in humans, intelligence is worthless, even worse, it might end serving destruction.

You actually took time to write this?  IDIOT.

That is all.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 06:34:36 PM »
You actually took time to write this?  IDIOT.

That is all.

Yes I did, fuck you. I'm never wrong.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »
bitch needs to back off the cochiefritos and arroz con pollo

puta
getbig or getgot

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 07:23:19 PM »
I really need to learn to read the entire thread before rubbing one out.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 07:27:13 PM »
not a respost....  ;D

That's because your stuck in brocklust, a straight man, see a curvy naked women, fags see a fat arm. Your brain sees what it "wants" to see :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:28:11 PM »
That's because your stuck in brocklust, a straight man, see a curvy naked women, fags see a fat arm. Your brain sees what it "wants" to see :D

:D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 06:52:11 AM »
Too many big nosed homos in the states. natural selection needs to happen more often there....
P