Author Topic: This is the garbage they let in College now?  (Read 10155 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: This is the garbage they let in College now?
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »
Ghetto thug trash not African Americans you coward. We know there's a difference.

What constitues being ghetto trash?  Economic status, criminal record, education level, race?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 07:49:50 AM »
By "these people" are you referring to African Americans?

Ghetto thug trash is what i am referring to.   The idiots who hang out on the corner all day causing trouble.   The apes waking up at 1 in the afternoon drinking all day with a pic in their head and pants around their ass.  The baby momma w 15 kids on welfare and refuse to work.  Those are who I despise.    

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2011, 07:50:05 AM »
All the niggs at the college I went to were there for free  ::) 90% of them were assholes and dealt drugs. The football coach payed for their books  ::)

Boy isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2011, 07:50:26 AM »
This thread has a lot of people who need to stay after class.  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2011, 07:50:58 AM »
Boy isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

When the hell did I ever deal drugs. Never in my life!!!!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2011, 07:53:49 AM »
When the hell did I ever deal drugs. Never in my life!!!!!!!

Sure ya haven't kid.  Read your posts.  You've sold steriods to your friends and have gotten them for them off the net.  By your own words.

Perhaps you shouldn't cast negativity on others as you have done the same as they have.

Just my informed .02 cents.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2011, 07:55:12 AM »
You're entitled to your opinion.  It's still a racist view though.

Theres nothing racist about making a statement based on facts, its called logic, another thing you didn't get taught in school obviously!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2011, 07:55:59 AM »
Sure ya haven't kid.  Read your posts.  You've sold steriods to your friends and have gotten them for them off the net.  By your own words.

Perhaps you shouldn't cast negativity on others as you have done the same as they have.

I was never ever a dealer. If I put an order in I would let my friends throw in money if they wanted some to. It's a little different then getting people hooked on fucking heavy duty narcotics and having complete control over them!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2011, 07:57:51 AM »
I was never ever a dealer. If I put an order in I would let my friends throw in money if they wanted some to. It's a little different then getting people hooked on fucking heavy duty narcotics and having complete control over them!

You are an absolute moron.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2011, 07:57:55 AM »
Theres nothing racist about making a statement based on facts, its called logic, another thing you didn't get taught in school obviously!

Exactly its pure fact! The stats back it up! Everyone knows the truth. These guys are like the ultimate cowards imo they deny the truth. I'm not saying to hate black people or any color of people but don't have a blind eye. These shitbirds shouldn't be going to school for free.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 07:59:36 AM »
You are an absolute moron.

Fuck you pussy. You can't see the difference between the two? Are you that pathetic?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 08:04:12 AM »
Fuck you pussy. You can't see the difference between the two? Are you that pathetic?

You're right kid.  You never played a role in getting someone hooked on drugs. 

You live a life of denial.  But, I guess that's what you gotta do to keep your sanity. 

Someday you will get your head outta the clouds and realize that.  And, at that point, you will realize that popping pills and needles to get an extra half a centameter on your arms was a stupid, unhealthy thing to do.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »
You're right kid.  You never played a role in getting someone hooked on drugs.  

You live a life of denial.  But, I guess that's what you gotta do to keep your sanity.  

Someday you will get your head outta the clouds and realize that.  And, at that point, you will realize that popping pills and needles to get an extra half a centameter on your arms was a stupid, unhealthy thing to do.

::)

Are you gonna cry now. It's okay.

I always tell younger guys to stay natural. If I could do it all over again I would stay natural. But what are you going to do.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 08:09:30 AM »
lol at any of you idiots who think college means anything at all

college these days = 13-16th grade

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »
All the niggs at the college I went to were there for free  ::) 90% of them were assholes and dealt drugs. The football coach payed for their books  ::)

wow..your exaggeration here is amazing..90% dealt drugs?????..come on...meanwhile whites consume more drugs than anybody..the hypocrisy of you guys is amazing!!!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2011, 08:10:21 AM »
lol at any of you idiots who think college means anything at all

college these days = 13-16th grade

College is a lot of bullshit big scam!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2011, 08:11:08 AM »
wow..your exaggeration here is amazing..90% dealt drugs?????..come on...meanwhile whites consume more drugs than anybody..the hypocrisy of you guys is amazing!!!!!!

andre - have you beaten anyone lately for a new paid of sneakers?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2011, 08:11:28 AM »

Well considering the fact we only had about 50 black kids they were all on the football team lol. That was an exaggeration.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2011, 08:12:26 AM »
Well considering the fact we only had about 50 black kids they were all on the football team lol. That was an exaggeration.

I tried to run over that many alone on Webster Ave. in the Bronx yesterday alone.  I was hoping Andre was one of them.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2011, 08:12:59 AM »

Ghetto thug trash is what i am referring to.   The idiots who hang out on the corner all day causing trouble.   The apes waking up at 1 in the afternoon drinking all day with a pic in their head and pants around their ass.  The baby momma w 15 kids on welfare and refuse to work.  Those are who I despise.    

oh brother......if you despise them so much why are you so obsessed with them???...you get on here and spend half your life trying to find crimes on the net being committed by blacks so you can post them.....wwwwow....you don't see how crazy you are

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2011, 08:14:10 AM »

excellent post.....the problem with whites is that they are so hypocritical its amazing....they engage in the same behavior then say..."its not me"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2011, 08:16:31 AM »
Exactly its pure fact! The stats back it up! Everyone knows the truth. These guys are like the ultimate cowards imo they deny the truth. I'm not saying to hate black people or any color of people but don't have a blind eye. These shitbirds shouldn't be going to school for free.

the stats also say that white people are the biggest hard-core users of drugs in America and that on any given day, whites possess more drugs than anyone.....anyone can twist stats to what they want them to be

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:41 AM »

see the difference between what???..you are selling drugs just as they are......steroids are illegal..case closed....now...are you a drug dealer???..yes or no????

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »
excellent post.....the problem with whites is that they are so hypocritical its amazing....they engage in the same behavior then say..."its not me"

Let me guess your both black and democrat  ::) So going in on an order of steroids which I think should be legal supplements is the same thing as selling pharmaceutical heroin to young guys in there teen and early twenties. Getting them hooked after a week of use and kicked out of school. That's the same thing?

And I know white people sell drugs. Only thing I said is black people do a lot more drug dealing. That's why you can go to any corner in any major city find the nearest black guy and buy crack or heroin or whatever else you want. Is that a lie?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2011, 08:18:57 AM »
andre - have you beaten anyone lately for a new paid of sneakers?

you deserve a beating for your stupid threads.....