Author Topic: This is the garbage they let in College now?  (Read 10227 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is the garbage they let in College now?
« on: December 07, 2011, 06:14:32 AM »
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/06/dean-college-students-suspended-after-beating-video-surfaces-online

Dean College Students Expelled After Beating Video Surfaces Online
December 6, 2011 5:56 PM

FRANKLIN (CBS) – Nine students at Dean College have been expelled after a student was beaten up in an attack that was recorded on video.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Karen Twomey reports

It happened on the campus in Franklin Friday.

The disturbing video posted online shows a young man confronting another man.  Moments later, the first man punches the other, knocking him to the ground and the beating continues.

While the attack goes on, a group of men yell and laugh at the victim as he is knocked to the ground and pummeled with his own sneakers.

WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson reports

The victim was treated for injuries.  He was back on campus Tuesday.

“We’re working with our own security folks, as well as Franklin police, to determine the cause of the events,” Dean College Director of Communications Gregg Chalk told WBZ NewsRadio 1030 Tuesday.

Franklin Police are still investigating what led to the fight and expect to file criminal charges soon.

Students say the altercation was over sneakers that the attacker believed the victim had stolen from him. They are limited edition Nike sneakers that sell for $200.

The victim’s roommate tells WBZ that the victim did not steal the sneakers from his attacker and that he brought them from home. He says the victim is not an aggressive person and never fights, and is now recovering from the one sided attack. He asked for privacy during this difficult time.

“We have a zero tolerance policy as it relates to this type of thing and anybody that’s involved will be dealt with strictly and swiftly as possible,” Chalk said.

The college issued a statement saying student safety is a top priority.

“The safety of all members of our community has always been and will continue to be our first priority, and Dean has zero tolerance for conduct that is detrimental to the safety and well-being of its students, faculty and staff. I know that we are all deeply saddened by what has transpired.” Dean College president Paula Rooney said in a statement.

WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson contributed to this report.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is the garbage they let in College now?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:17:03 AM »

Who is paying the tuition for these thugs? 

Who paid for these thugs' books? 

Who paid for the dorms and meal plan for these thugs? 

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 06:18:34 AM »
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/06/dean-college-students-suspended-after-beating-video-surfaces-online

Dean College Students Expelled After Beating Video Surfaces Online
December 6, 2011 5:56 PM

FRANKLIN (CBS) – Nine students at Dean College have been expelled after a student was beaten up in an attack that was recorded on video.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030′s Karen Twomey reports

It happened on the campus in Franklin Friday.

The disturbing video posted online shows a young man confronting another man.  Moments later, the first man punches the other, knocking him to the ground and the beating continues.

While the attack goes on, a group of men yell and laugh at the victim as he is knocked to the ground and pummeled with his own sneakers.

WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson reports

The victim was treated for injuries.  He was back on campus Tuesday.

“We’re working with our own security folks, as well as Franklin police, to determine the cause of the events,” Dean College Director of Communications Gregg Chalk told WBZ NewsRadio 1030 Tuesday.

Franklin Police are still investigating what led to the fight and expect to file criminal charges soon.

Students say the altercation was over sneakers that the attacker believed the victim had stolen from him. They are limited edition Nike sneakers that sell for $200.

The victim’s roommate tells WBZ that the victim did not steal the sneakers from his attacker and that he brought them from home. He says the victim is not an aggressive person and never fights, and is now recovering from the one sided attack. He asked for privacy during this difficult time.

“We have a zero tolerance policy as it relates to this type of thing and anybody that’s involved will be dealt with strictly and swiftly as possible,” Chalk said.

The college issued a statement saying student safety is a top priority.

“The safety of all members of our community has always been and will continue to be our first priority, and Dean has zero tolerance for conduct that is detrimental to the safety and well-being of its students, faculty and staff. I know that we are all deeply saddened by what has transpired.” Dean College president Paula Rooney said in a statement.

WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson contributed to this report.

Isn't this sort of stuff normal for america??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:19:55 AM »
For Urban Yutes?  Yes. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:36:40 AM »

Who is paying the tuition for these thugs? 

Who paid for these thugs' books? 

Who paid for the dorms and meal plan for these thugs? 

Grants or Federal Student Loans.

The 9 students who were exspelled will have a hard time being accepted by another school and won't be able to get another loan because the expulsion means automatic fail for all classes. 

Unable to go back to school and a pile of student loan debt = they're fucked over more than the attack victim.

If the victim were smart he'd sue the attacker and the school.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
All the niggs at the college I went to were there for free  ::) 90% of them were assholes and dealt drugs. The football coach payed for their books  ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »
All the niggs at the college I went to were there for free  ::) 90% of them were assholes and dealt drugs. The football coach payed for their books  ::)

Racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 06:45:48 AM »
Taxpayer money pissed right down the drain.   These idiots belong in factories, on farms, etc.  

I would also start w boot camp for about 10 years.  

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 06:45:52 AM »

I heard about this in american schools that they fund all these thick as shit athletes to play sports for them while them give them a free degree, what a fucked up system. Only in america.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 06:46:18 AM »

you have a problem with illicit drug dealers even though you take steroids. makes a lot of sense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
I heard about this in american schools that they fund all these thick as shit athletes to play sports for them while them give them a free degree, what a fucked up system. Only in america.

This is why we are collapsing as a nation.   We reward the thugs and encourage it.   

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 06:50:30 AM »
you have a problem with illicit drug dealers even though you take steroids. makes a lot of sense

Makaveli is just a racist kid. He's only like 22. He has time to grow up.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 06:53:38 AM »

Good athletes = Good teams

Good teams = $$$

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 06:53:50 AM »
Apparently the attacker felt that the victim stole from him. This fight was over a pair of $200 sneakers.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 06:54:43 AM »
This is why we are collapsing as a nation.   We reward the thugs and encourage it.   

How does the US "reward thugs"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 06:54:52 AM »
Makaveli is just a racist kid. He's only like 22. He has time to grow up.

Tell me one reason any employer, whether it be Micky D's , Denny's, Taco Bell, or whatever, would ever hire those thugs for even the most menial job?  

Why waste $$$$$$ on these ______ who refuse to accept societal and civil norms?  

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:00 AM »
Beatings over sneakers typically happen in urban neighborhoods and schools (middle and high school), like where I grew up.
Jordans were the most stolen thing out of your locker when I was in 8th grade.
A dude tried to steal my Air Force III Escape (that should bring you back), and we had a nice "fair one".  Apparently, as I was a transfer, I was the first white kid to stand up to this kind of nonsense.  That kid didn't even look at me all the way through 12th grade.
Race was not an issue at all, his group of friends just thought that my parents had money, so I had no "heart".  They were wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:44 AM »
How does the US "reward thugs"?

1600 PA Ave.   

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:52 AM »
colleges accept anybody now.  the say they have standards and requirements but when it comes time to hand over the money they let a lot of things slide.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »

I would bet anything that one of this beasts' buys stole the sneakers and sold them for a few dollars on the street and saw the white kid and blamed him to divert away from his theft and said "yo boo, doze u sneaks yo!"   

Classic ghetto behavior.   Nothing new.     

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 07:00:14 AM »
1600 PA Ave.   

Are you suggesting The President of the US is a "thug"?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 07:00:51 AM »

Well... American education system is totally a mystery in it's own class.

There are few top schools where the rich and ultra talented go.
Then there are schools for everybody else, with whose diplomas you do nothing more than wipe your ass (at least outside USA).

Then below both of these there are countless schools without government certificate (I can't remember the exact term in english right now), WTF is that  ??? LOL

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 07:09:31 AM »
Well... American education system is totally a mystery in it's own class.

There are few top schools where the rich and ultra talented go.
Then there are schools for everybody else, with whose diplomas you do nothing more than wipe your ass (at least outside USA).

Then below both of these there are countless schools without government certificate (I can't remember the exact term in english right now), WTF is that  ??? LOL

The Unites States has the best universities in the world, and that's a proven fact.  Students from around the world flock to the US for a college education.

Russia, on the other hand, is a dismal shithole full of Eastern European trash.  Their schools are pathetic and don't produce any great innovators.

I feel sorry for anyone who was "educated" in a Russian school, let alone having to live in Russia itself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
Are you suggesting The President of the US is a "thug"?

Absolutely!  Are you kidding?  He is the Thug in Chief  

Friends will a domestic terrorist Bill Ayeres

Friends with convicted felon Rezko who he got huis house from at a massive discount

Friends w Rev. 'God Dam America " Wright

Community Organizer following radical Saul Alinsky

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 07:18:29 AM »
Absolutely!  Are you kidding?  He is the Thug in Chief  

Friends will a domestic terrorist Bill Ayeres

Friends with convicted felon Rezko who he got huis house from at a massive discount

Friends w Rev. 'God Dam America " Wright

Community Organizer following radical Saul Alinsky

So he's a thug by association? 

What about other presidents who have associated themselves with immoral characters?

George W. Bush had a business partnership with members of the Bin Laden family, yet I don't label President Bush a terrorist.

President Obama seems like the furthest thing from a thug I can imagine.