Author Topic: I love this woman!  (Read 6155 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: I love this woman!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 05:47:27 PM »
Opinion
Let's Quit Bashing Women As the 2012 Presidential Campaign Rolls Along
By Sally Kohn
| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/12/03/lets-quit-bashing-women-as-2012-presidential-campaign-rolls-along/#ixzz1gHS8Hn2f

kisses and virtual hugs GareBaby, I adore you...  How's China and Civilian Life?
Thanks darling so much for sticking up for me (this on the Girly Board !

He did in fact kinda back down a bit and try to pretend to agree that great Politicians are few and far between and that being glib doesn't matter...

xxx Linda

think it's people who live in the US who've never been out of America that have limited opinions?

I like Hills Clinton

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
LOL Linda did you follow how palin got treated in 08?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 05:53:40 PM »
ignorance and political correctness are my fuel...

with a bit of intelligence (or if you haven't that, an attempt at learning), you could help or heal your ignorance.

and political correctness is so very very last year darling, try thinking up an opinion of your own?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
LOL Linda did you follow how palin got treated in 08?

Palin was a joke, another nitwit the world laughed outright at.  She thought Russia was over to her left when she was in fact facing south and that Iraq was Iran.  Sad woman. 

She reiterated tenfold or a hundred times over for us Brits the fact that we've oftentimes thought Americans were somewhat dim.  She and Bush must've gotten along famously.

with mad love
xL

It's best our countries don't fall out over flippant glibishness, we're going to all need help.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 06:01:23 PM »

with a bit of intelligence (or if you haven't that, an attempt at learning), you could help or heal your ignorance.

and political correctness is so very very passe darling, try thinking up an opinion of your own?
xL
Please do oh rambling lady of the night tell me what you believe me to be ignorant on.

and sorry lasse but this is nothing more than being politically correct.

Again GLBT are ABNORMAL behaviors, where do we draw the line when normalizing ABNORMAL behaviors for the sake of not offending someone(which is the escence of political correctness)?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »

Palin was a joke, another nitwit the world laughed outright at.  She thought Russia was over to her left when she was in fact facing south and that Iraq was Iran.  Sad woman. 

She reiterated tenfold or a hundred times over for us Brits the fact that we've oftentimes thought Americans were somewhat dim.  She and Bush must've gotten along famously.

with mad love
xL

It's best our countries don't fall out over flippant glibishness, we're going to all need help.
Without a doubt I agree with you, do you think that justifies the horrible treatment she got?

them attacking her kids, questioning whether or not she should run b/c she is a parent of a special needs kid, questioning whether or not her kid was her kid, saying she had an affair with her husbands business partner?

being a idiot doesnt justify someone bashing you on things not related to being an idiot, you should know this better than most.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »

with mad love
xL

what I find funny is you knew this but didnt know obama was a moron with horrible policies.

why is that?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 06:11:59 PM »
see above, I've already explained to you that it takes yonks for the BBC to tell us America is going for a long walk off a short pier.  For years we were expected to believe that Bush was a good President whereas it was as clear as day that he didn't have a clue what he was on about.

We'll see about Obama.  He's not been on the news here lately whatsoever and has never been quoted saying anything daft.  I've only just found out you've got elections coming up there. 

I was following the election riots in Moscow, in Cairo plus the farce in Italy...

xxLinda

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »
see above, I've already explained to you that it takes yonks for the BBC to tell us America is going for a long walk off a short pier.  For years we were expected to believe that Bush was a good President whereas it was as clear as day that he didn't have a clue what he was on about.

We'll see about Obama.  He's not been on the news here lately whatsoever and has never been quoted saying anything daft.  I've only just found out you've got elections coming up there. 

I was following the election riots in Moscow, in Cairo plus the farce in Italy...

xxLinda
well my dear, if I were you I would refrain from commenting on stuff you know little about. Its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Its funny that obama and his gaffe's, corruption, policies arent on your tv when bush's were. I suppose b/c you guys got involved in Iraq/Afghanistan with bush in charge but who knows.

Obama is bush linda, they are very similar as a matter of fact so if you despised bush my dear then you should despise obama.

The only difference is obama is a much better speaker when he has his teleprompter.

Congrats on being hoodwinked.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »

I despise noone, never have and never will.  You're coming pretty close to utterly bugging me though.

madly
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »
Its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

being a idiot doesnt justify someone bashing you on things not related to being an idiot

whatever
xLinda

I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about...

You're justifying Palin's dire lack of intelligence by saying that she shouldn't be bashed for not knowing where frigging Russia is because she's just trying to be an American Politician but is in fact a total uneducated idiot? 

But Hills is sane, aware, educated and experienced, so there is a glimmer of remote hope.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

whatever
xLinda

I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about...

You're justifying Palin's dire lack of intelligence by saying that she shouldn't be bashed for not knowing where frigging Russia is because she's just trying to be an American Politician but is in fact a total uneducated idiot? 

But Hills is sane, aware, educated and experienced, so there is a glimmer of remote hope.
oh linda, linda my dear sweet linda

is that a question or a statement?

at any rate let me set you straight, I in no way justify her "lack of intelligence" by the treatment she received.

I thought she was a horrible candidate and said so shortly after she was announced.

THAT HOWEVER has nothing to do with her family, her marriage or her kids all of which were attacked during the campaign.

By your logic I could say youre justifying ppl attacking her personal life b/c she isnt "intelligent"

nice strawman though, you truly are a getbigger ;)

w8m8

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 04:43:52 AM »
Hillary Clinton is a poor example of a woman ...  she has no self worth or self respect .. what she has is an empty life without politics

She can "hire" as many speech writers as she wants but in the end she is nothing more than a woman who couldn't leave a husband who betrayed her and humiliated the public office he held by having sex with a flunkie for no other reason than .. he could

accepting adultery .. bad behavoiur and extreme embarrassment is not a quality of integrity nor is it standing for any moral code

she's weak

I don't want weak people running my country in any way shape or form