Author Topic: wanna turn pro do i have what it takes?  (Read 1619 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
wanna turn pro do i have what it takes?
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: wanna turn pro do i have what it takes?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »
His dad should be in jail.... >:(
GETBIG!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 12:32:34 PM »
cmon, he s inshape, young, good looking, prolly smacking the bitches left and right. u can never be to young these days.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 12:42:02 PM »
does this little boy's dad injected  some hormonas at his son?

I always had that question.. if yes, he should be in jail x2

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »
Guess so,turtle abs and vascularity do not happen so often at his age  ::)
GETBIG!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 02:43:18 PM »
thats the little russian kids, does gymnastics and other shit. kid is not eating at the buffet

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:09:46 PM »
#

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often workin

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often workin
;D

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »
very sad... will most probably end like that sandrak kid or whatever her/his name is...

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
Oh these people!  The kid are not some guinea pig animals they're fucking human.  Have some dignity.  Respect the fact this little person they've brought to the world is a human, part of a highly intellect species with vast array emotions and intelligences.  The child should not be treated like some lab rat just so the parents can soak up the attention.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 08:54:10 PM »
isn't that not the baby with the myostation mutation google him was like 5 yrs ago. Isn't that him 5 yrs old now??

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 03:05:22 AM »

Development like that & no where near puberty (when the Tes, GH, LH, etc can give you a boost).
& people here are asking if his dad is injecting him with anything  ::) well he ain't living on milk & cookies is he, FFS.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 03:40:35 AM »
His name is Drachir Kardnas(belarus) and his doing fine. Body comes from hours of everyday training - his spine may be fucked in later years.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 04:43:30 AM »
dad should be in jail agree

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 04:47:48 AM »
Body comes from hours of everyday training

If that's true, then Mentzer was wrong :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
Look at that infant's face, that stare. It says it all.

It's sad when these ignorant, profit seeking , attention whoring  parents who never achieved anything in their lives, consider kids as adults and deprive them of their childhood.
It's ignoring some of the most basic understanding of the development of another human being.

I dont know what country the father is living in, but it's about time the authorities visit and jail him. Local internet/youtube viewers of these vids and pictures should have warned them a long time ago. Needless to say mother must be an even bigger loser to allow all of this to happen.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 05:00:17 AM »
Look at that infant's face. It says it all.

It's sad when these ignorant, profit seeking , attention whoring  parents who never achieved anything in their lives, consider kids as adults and deprive them of their childhood.
It's ignoring some of the most basic understanding of the development of another human being.

I dont know what country the father is living in, but it's about time the authorities visit and jail him. Needless to say mother must be an even bigger loser to allow all of this to happen.
indeed the face tells it all!
great post ... agreed x 1000!
Be Happy,
Optimus