Author Topic: God of Hormones - when did you find out about steroids and GH?  (Read 11529 times)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: how much do you feel steroids improved you life?
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
Sorry, the correct answer is 7.

Your 7 might be my 6.... It goes to 11 'n all that...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
If you make money with your body, or your body's performance, than it's ok to use them - it's a must.
Otherwise I doubt it somewhat.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2011, 11:39:08 AM »
not much at all. having the natural hormonal system up and running is much much better than being on steroids. feel like i've got test flu most days. sometimes yeah, after a shot of tren and a bit of slin i'm walking around like a big pimp daddy and girls (and guys) can't help but look and make passes at me.. yeah that's a cool feeling. that's kinda shallow tho.

if i could go back to before I ever touched the hormones I would... they seem to take the love out of your life and make everything here and now! (or maybe that's just me.)
Hrmmm

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 03:52:32 PM »
not much at all. having the natural hormonal system up and running is much much better than being on steroids. feel like i've got test flu most days. sometimes yeah, after a shot of tren and a bit of slin i'm walking around like a big pimp daddy and girls (and guys) can't help but look and make passes at me.. yeah that's a cool feeling. that's kinda shallow tho.

if i could go back to before I ever touched the hormones I would... they seem to take the love out of your life and make everything here and now! (or maybe that's just me.)

I know exactly what your saying.
When I'm on I feel great but in a totally self interested way... I lose empathy for other humans and this is an uncomfortable feeling for me. I feel like part of my soul dies.

That's why I'm coming off test and staying off test. GH only from now on.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »
I noticed a little bit of that to.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2011, 04:23:33 PM »

That's called narcissism. We bodybuilders are one of the biggest ones.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Re: God of Hormones...
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2011, 07:55:03 PM »
can someone explain this gh15 god of hormones  ???

http://freepicupload.com/images/913Untitled.jpg
g2g

chess315

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
 I feel they offer much more for non non obsessive people. That take them and go about there daily life which happens to include gear and going to the gym a few times a week.  I do think in theory they should get anyone more women.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »
God of Hormones,

What do you think of this sexy chocolate man?

Well, for one, I don't think he is as sexy as he thinks he is.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2011, 11:36:41 PM »
when i saw no mater what i do didnt make gain big enough to look like fellas on hormones,, no matter how good my line were and my definition were,, i just didnt have the thickness and muscle they did,,

rest asure friends,, becomign profesional has alot to do with repond to hormones,, it is freaky respond,, not alwys shape but over all ,, yes it take lots of hormone but it is also the way body exept this hormones,, they have very good respond to the hormones,, some not so good and it go to gut especialy those on mega dose insulina but...the genetic respond NOT GENETICS but genetic respond is there

gh15 approved

Yes, response is everything, but someone who is naturally more muscular than the next guy is typically always the better responder.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2011, 11:45:04 PM »
Yes, response is everything, but someone who is naturally more muscular than the next guy is typically always the better responder.

nto always,, i was realy nto that muscular andi responded like crazy ,, so its nto alwys,,

i work right now with a fella from this bording,, he is 19,, he is one of the fellas i took under my wing,, i dont want him to say who he is so when he red this DO NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE lol,, but! i promise you i take him to nationals ,, and he is not even close to national level now ,, but i will show you this fella in national level when im done,,i dont promise  to do it in 2 month becuase there is work to do ,, if everything go acording to plan when you see the before and after picture you will not believe to your eyes and hopfuly after you will finaly understand that it is all hormones and the right approach as in consistancy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2011, 11:58:18 PM »
How does a good thread get f-cked up by talking on and on about a fat faced black guy? Start another thread about fat faced black guys already.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2011, 01:07:38 AM »
nto always,, i was realy nto that muscular andi responded like crazy ,, so its nto alwys,,

i work right now with a fella from this bording,, he is 19,, he is one of the fellas i took under my wing,, i dont want him to say who he is so when he red this DO NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE lol,, but! i promise you i take him to nationals ,, and he is not even close to national level now ,, but i will show you this fella in national level when im done,,i dont promise  to do it in 2 month becuase there is work to do ,, if everything go acording to plan when you see the before and after picture you will not believe to your eyes and hopfuly after you will finaly understand that it is all hormones and the right approach as in consistancy

gh15 approved

aha

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2011, 04:56:46 AM »
God of Hormones,

What do you think of this sexy chocolate man?

That is one ugly guy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2011, 05:00:42 AM »
That is one ugly guy.
>:( Wiggs is Jewish

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2011, 06:27:59 AM »
I think he was a centerfielder

btw, Ellis Burks is so not a black name either  ::)

Mike Greenwell, however, is a very white sounding name

okay, so someone should have replied with:

Mike Greenwell wasn't black

then I reply with:
Well, he was treated like a guy by the baseball writers when it came to MVP voting in 88