Author Topic: getbig convinced me to order a treadmill for my fat yet beautiful girlfriend  (Read 5302 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

ordered this one

http://www.dknitalia.it/fitness/tapis-roulant-t830.htm

hopefull this is decent quality

had one good review on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/DKN-T830-Treadmill/dp/B0034J3X3A

So some questions....

Is that "run from x% to x% maximal heart beat" bro science? What about just telling her to run it at 8 km/hour for 30 minutes right after waking up 4-5 days a week, would that work?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
since when is fat considered beautiful?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

face is really really beautiful, sometimes I'm just shocked

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Holy shit, youre stupid, spending money on a gf, a FAT gf that is.

Should have bought steroids or hgh for the money.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Holy shit, youre stupid, spending money on a gf, a FAT gf that is.

Should have bought steroids or hgh for the money.

yeah but i remember when she took up jogging for a while it actually seemed to work

on the other hand maybe keeping her fat would be better so that she is not too attractive to other men

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Ship her 2 tabs of 25mg of t3 in her soda,coffe,yoghurt or whatever.She will get slimmer in no time.And it's god damn fucking cheap.You buy hgh for your ass,kigtropina....If she gets tyroid problems you dump her.

gh15 approved

Srsly dude,you seem like a nice guy,but your gf is not fat,she is almost obese,you should put some conditions,like if she drinks soda,chocolata or other shit,she gets no cock in her ass.This might work  :D
GETBIG!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Post a pic of her body
I

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Ship her 2 tabs of 25mg of t3 in her soda,coffe,yoghurt or whatever.She will get slimmer in no time.And it's god damn fucking cheap.You buy hgh for your ass,kigtropina....If she gets tyroid problems you dump her.

gh15 approved

Srsly dude,you seem like a nice guy,but your gf is not fat,she is almost obese,you should put some conditions,like if she drinks soda,chocolata or other shit,she gets no cock in her ass.This might work  :D

x1000, all the way quality advice there.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III

Fat is just baggage that needs to be dropped. Even the fattest whore can be beautiful. After the baggage is dropped.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
do you live in south america? aren't steroids legal there? just get her a bottle of var and some clen and save yourself 6 thousand dollars

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Buying a threadmill for home is completely retarded especialy for someone who doesnt use to train or practise any physical activity at all. She wont use it for long and you ll have to re-sell it for a quarter of the price. Ebay and other classified ads websties are full of these shity cardio and weight lifting equipments average joes and janes barely used because they had no real motivation or knowledge to do anything with them for longer than a week.

She should run outside for cardio one hour a day, change drastically her eating habits -judging by the pics you posted- first and foremost. That's the hard but most efficient and healthy way. She could also lift weights at home if you re smart enough to get her addicted to it.

Cant wait until some guy even younger and more unexperienced than you tells you to get her on clen+hgh and to do a lipo.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Buying a threadmill for home is completely retarded especialy for someone who doesnt use to train or practise any physical activity at all. She wont use it for long and you ll have to re-sell it for a quarter of the price. Ebay and other classified ads websties are full of these shity cardio and weight lifting equipments average joes and janes barely used because they had no real motivation or knowledge to do anything with them for longer than a week.

She should run outside for cardio one hour a day, change drastically her eating habits -judging by the pics you posted- first and foremost. That's the hard but most efficient and healthy way. She could also lift weights at home if you re smart enough to get her addicted to it.

No one should listen to your tips on physical fitness...just saying :-\

Boost

• Getbig V
Novel idea: Go jogging outside...It's free

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

gh15 approved

Srsly dude,you seem like a nice guy Troll,but your gf is not fat,she is almost obese,you should put some conditions,like if she drinks soda,chocolata or other shit,she gets no cock in her ass.This might work  :D

THIS ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
what happen to enjoying running outside, I have NO IDEA why people buy these things. I can't even phantom doing cardio indoors because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

Cant wait until some guy even younger than you tells you to get her on clen+hgh and to do a lipo.

x22, a few months and Fatty will quit the treadmill and you will of wasted $$ and resent fatty even more !
K

Boost

• Getbig V
what happen to enjoying running outside, I have NO IDEA why people buy these things. I can't even phantom doing cardio indoors because it doesn't make any sense to me.

It's an American thing  ;D

People believe they need to be inside a gym or using a shiny new piece of cardio equipment to lose weight.

Running outside is too basic

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
You should have just ordered a new skinny girlfriend instead of a treadmill.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Cause humans are just like material goods right?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
It's an American thing  ;D

People believe they need to be inside a gym or using a shiny new piece of cardio equipment to lose weight.

Running outside is too basic

everything has to be an image thing, huh  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Cause humans are just like material goods right?

Some ;)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

lolz  ;D
K

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
OK... Did you guys actually discuss this gift and agree on it beforehand.... Or are you surprising her?  Cause I don't really see this ending well if its a surprise LOL.....

Poor girl could be expecting jewelry and come Christmas morning you're like "here honey... For Christmas I'm making sure you no longer have a fat ass!"

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Buy her some running shoes and some nice workout clothes and then find a hill for her big ass to run up.
time under tension

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
OK... Did you guys actually discuss this gift and agree on it beforehand.... Or are you surprising her?  Cause I don't really see this ending well if its a surprise LOL.....

Poor girl could be expecting jewelry and come Christmas morning you're like "here honey... For Christmas I'm making sure you no longer have a fat ass!"

This