Author Topic: 274 Troops remains dumped in landfill  (Read 1455 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: 274 Troops remains dumped in landfill
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 03:07:30 PM »
The troops....not the war. Everybody and their grandmother was embeded with us during the push. Besides Fox and to an extent CNN, nobody in the media had anything good to say. When the surge started to turn things around, the major networks didn't even maintain full offices in Baghdad. CNN and Fox had a full up staff....everybody else was already blowing Obama.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
The troops....not the war. Everybody and their grandmother was embeded with us during the push. Besides Fox and to an extent CNN, nobody in the media had anything good to say. When the surge started to turn things around, the major networks didn't even maintain full offices in Baghdad. CNN and Fox had a full up staff....everybody else was already blowing Obama.
wrong.  I do remember specifically O'Rielly warning people about what they say and it wasn't just about supporting the troops.  He came off like it was WWII and you better be careful what you say.  Hannity got into some of that shit too.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 04:27:22 PM »
There is a difference between cheerleading like a certain New York Times reporter and warning people to be careful as far as support goes, especially politicians. Doesn't really matter at this point...we pulled out and I'm sure Barry will allow all the hard work we did. As for whorks other ridiculous point on "poor people going to war"....its bullshit, always has been and always will be. The dumping was bullshit....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 04:36:24 PM »
There is a difference between cheerleading like a certain New York Times reporter and warning people to be careful as far as support goes, especially politicians. Doesn't really matter at this point...we pulled out and I'm sure Barry will allow all the hard work we did. As for whorks other ridiculous point on "poor people going to war"....its bullshit, always has been and always will be. The dumping was bullshit....
Only reason I replied was because I do remember justification for the statement made that you opposed.  That is all...