Author Topic: Heavy Metal Band Korn slams Obama: "Worst its ever been" IIITTTSSS ONNNN!!!!  (Read 375 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Korn: Obama's an Illuminati puppet

Obama has 'dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been,' Jonathan Davis said. | AP Photo
CloseBy PATRICK GAVIN | 12/8/11 12:14 PM EST

President Barack Obama is loved by a lot of actors and musicians, but one band won’t be performing at any of his campaign rallies: Korn.

The metal band, which rose to fame in the 1990s when its “Follow the Leader” album, spoke with Billboard.com to promote their new album, “The Path of Totality,” and explained the meaning behind some of their songs, including “Illuminati.”

Frontman Jonathan Davis says: “I feel like Obama’s an Illuminati puppet. He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been. Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.’ Everybody looked up at the White House and America and now I think it’s like a house of shame. I miss the old days when people were proud to be American.”

It’s a rare expression of politics by Davis, who told MTV in 2006 that he wrote the song “Politics” because “It’s just about how I don’t like to talk about politics…Korn has never been a real political band.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70099.html#ixzz1fz4JUod7

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Think i am going to blast this tonight doing squats in their honor.