Author Topic: Me, please critique  (Read 15792 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Me, please critique
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 08:09:04 AM »
Did you even bother train at all before jumping on gear?   :'(

Bunch of non working motherf uckers in the gyms today.
^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 08:12:07 AM »
lol lubeyourman is right here, I mean short cuts do work but not for everybody... if your just gona start injecting from the get go you're probably going to need to mega dose, so double your gh dosage, because honestly I'm a nice guy but that pic is pathetic.

-There are guys who start naturally, build a great base, enjoy  the healthy lifestyle, and stick with it not having the need to do more , to go the steroid route, often because they have other things in life they achieved, can be proud of (studies, socio professionnal position , family, hobbies etc). They dont need to overcompensate for a potential lack of achievments in life by injecting external hormones in their body to artificially look bigger than the average joe, in order to "impress" him cause they have nothing else to be respected, liked, by others.

-There are guys who start naturally and still arent secure enough with what they get -cause the deep roots of their insecurity isnt related tot he shape of their body or their muscle mass, but by the lack of a father figure and often, by an overfeminization of their personality coming from having beenr aised by a single mom with few or no substitutive father figure at all to balance the development of their personality which is suposed to be a healthy mix of masculine and feminine psycho behavorial influences coming from faithful parents working hand in hand-, they re still in need of "more", and knowing they wont achieve anything in any other domain of their existence, think "well i suck at everything, but lifting weights and sculpting my body, which impress gullible people with an even lower self esteem than me". They go the steroid route. They re never satisfied, they never find peace of mind, the crual, original lack is never fulfilled. And they re ignored progressively by more and more people who find them to extremistic. Their substance use become abuse, and installs itself in their life, they re addict and their addiction is their personality. They often end alone and despise those who took a different, healthier way of life, while wishing they could have done the same at the same time. But they cant explain to themselves or others why they were not capable to do the same, because they dont understand a decent father figure they didnt have, should have been by their side to advise them how to grow up not falling for the extremes. Still, when you didnt have a father, or a substitutive father figure, God the Father of mankind is available for everyone, especially the poor, the weakest, the orphans. All you need is to be able to read his words written in the Bible.

-And there s this guy, who never learned to enjoy lifting weights in the first place, jumped on the roids immediately as he discovered the hobby, and who deeply wants to be "big", "impressive", as fast as possible. He will megadose to accelerate results, and will still look worse than a natural who trained with passion for some  years -knowing what he s doing-.

It is obvious steroid use is directly linked to a weak mind who cannot find something better to do with his life to get respected by others. The reason he often cant find something better to do, is because he has nothing else to continue, something that should have been started by a father figure.
Any man with a decent father figure would never ever fall for such a vain extreme. Any decent father would tell his son that lifting weight, improving your confidence and health naturally is ok, but that you also have a lot of other important things to do in life, and that only losers who have nothing better to do in life will go that route. Any decent father figure would tell his son he's a dumbass for using steroids, in order to be respected by others in society.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2011, 08:12:07 AM »
lol lubeyourman is right here, I mean short cuts do work but not for everybody... if your just gona start injecting from the get go you're probably going to need to mega dose, so double your gh dosage, because honestly I'm a nice guy but that pic is pathetic.

I know pics are deceiving but you don't appear 6ft5 but hey none the less, you need to add some more LLBS in my opinion. Not a bad physique though.

Unfortunately or fortunately I'm 6'6 and shopping for clothes becoming a problem when I start to grow shoulders XLT gets tight and then sleeves are short :)

So yes, I can see your point here and agree with most of you guys here if not all, squats and deads are my favorite exercises at the moment. :)
g2g

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2011, 08:14:08 AM »
Good frame - you have potential!

I feel like you should look better with those cycles you've done though!
He is 6'6 and just started give him some time...

newmom

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »
Unfortunately or fortunately I'm 6'6 and shopping for clothes becoming a problem when I start to grow shoulders XLT gets tight and then sleeves are short :)

So yes, I can see your point here and agree with most of you guys here if not all, squats and deads are my favorite exercises at the moment. :)

damn you're a tall drink of water..Add some size, you'll look better. Oh I'm sure you can find stuff, may be a bit harder, but still

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 08:25:13 AM »
Uber- I agree with you buddy, except for the fact that there are many successful men with father figures who enhance their physique through chemicals as well.. I believe you are only referring to the extreme cases and the freaks and the 250-300 lb goons. Not the 200-220 lb shredded magazine model look.  if you are, you are wrong in that case but other than that your analysis is correct.  alot of guys start out with the first description you gave but noticed that they indeed are gifted physically and want to take their look slightly to the next level but not be freaks still. dont be so close minded.  I forgot to mention, these are the guys who will usually only be on for 4-5 months out of the year obviously in the summer or vacation months, then they will come off because again like you said they have other achievements and responsibilities to be proud of and care for.  these same guys will usually only partake in this activity while in their 20's and maybe a bit of their 30's as well if they still havent found their wife.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 08:27:08 AM »
There are guys who start naturally, build a great base, enjoy  the healthy lifestyle, and stick with it not having the need to do more , to go the steroid route, often because they have other things in life they achieved, can be proud of (studies, socio professionnal position , family, hobbies etc). They dont need to overcompensate for a potential lack of achievments in life by injecting external hormones in their body to artificially look bigger than the average joe, in order to "impress" him cause they have nothing else to be respected, liked, by others.

There are guys who start naturally and still arent secure enough with what they get, they re still in need of "more", and knowing they wont achieve anything in any other domain of their existence, think "well i suck at everything, but lifting weights and sculpting my body, which impress gullible people with an even lower self esteem than me". They go the steroid route.

And there s this guy, who never learned to enjoy lifting weights, jumped on the roids immediately as he discovered the hobby, and who deeply wants to be "big", "impressive", as fast as possible.

It is obvious steroid use is directly linked to a weak mind who cannot find something better to do with his life to get respected by others. The reason he often cant find something better to do, is because he has nothing else to continue, something that should have been started by a father figure.
Any man with a decent father figure would never ever fall for such a vain extreme. Any decent father would tell his son that lifting weight, improving your confidence and health naturally is ok, but that you also have a lot of other important things to do in life, and that only losers who have nothing better to do in life will go that route. Any decent father figure would tell his son he's a dumbass for using steroids, in order to be respected by others in society.

uberman, I went thru all natural training in my profesional swimming career since I was 7yoa. Happy with my results, broke records etc, but to compete at national world level you need drugs. Whether you like it or not that's the reality ;)

Anyways, you have some good posts and it looks like you did lots of reading on the subject, been reading your posts for a while, whatever/whoever pushed you to do all this research you are almost always on top sometimes exaggerating here and there but I like your assessments. Just take it easy sometimes, life's good ;)
g2g

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 08:28:25 AM »
Uber- I agree with you buddy, except for the fact that there are many successful men with father figures who enhance their physique through chemicals as well.. I believe you are only referring to the extreme cases and the freaks and the 250-300 lb goons. Not the 200-220 lb shredded magazine model look.  if you are, you are wrong in that case but other than that your analysis is correct.  alot of guys start out with the first description you gave but noticed that they indeed are gifted physically and want to take their look slightly to the next level but not be freaks still. dont be so close minded

Then their father figures didnt or dont do a so great job if they allow, ignore, the fact their sons need steroids to feel secure, respected among other human beings.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2011, 08:30:13 AM »
reread my post i added a little something.. You're correct but your not at the same time you can't classify everyone the same way... Maybe indeed their fathers didnt do a perfect job but they arent hurting anyone like other groups of individuals do when their fathers are not present.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2011, 08:36:53 AM »
uberman, I went thru all natural training in my profesional swimming career since I was 7yoa. Happy with my results, broke records etc, but to compete at national world level you need drugs. Whether you like it or not that's the reality ;)

im talking about natural weight lifting, not natural training to become a profesional swimmer...

You obviously didnt push natural "bodybuilding"/ weight training in order to develop maximal msucular mass to the limits, far from it, anyone who has at least 3 or 5 years of serious lifting behind him naturally or on steroids can tell this.

You look like a guy who swimmed for years, saw the pics of huge guys on internet or in mags, jumped online, found getbig.com, read too many posts of steroids users and concluded that he had to inject steroids, and sometimes lift some weights to become "huge".

I wont even comment on the initial desire to become "huge" which in itself can only be rooted in some deep psychological insecurity, I will just comment on the fact that it seems you have no clue about how to train for long enough naturally to develop a decent body without the need of any external "enhancing drug". You dont even know what you would look like after 2 years of serious natural training.

Your judgment lacks balance, not mine.

Get off the drugs alrdy and train naturally for at least one year or two, all it requires is consistancy and .. having other more important things to succeed in on the side... which is often what most guys who get obsessive about the "size" of their muscles lack.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »
Uber- alot of guys 18-30 juice just to fuck hot girls at the drop of a dime, you know what i mean? they still are college graduates who hold respectable jobs, right now im thinkin of two buddies from college who work on wall st currently.... its all about pussy uber, you should know this as a man. y do u even wake up in the morning?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2011, 08:40:40 AM »
reread my post i added a little something.. You're correct but your not at the same time you can't classify everyone the same way... Maybe indeed their fathers didnt do a perfect job but they arent hurting anyone like other groups of individuals do when their fathers are not present.
They re hurting their health in the long term, and their desire to impress others, to dominate them, by cheating needless to say, is not healthy either. This constant search for more domination is not healthy, it leads everyone to massive physical and psychological burnouts ultimately. That's because people arent able to balance their desires, behaviors, thoughts since they abandonned faith.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:03 AM »
As a matter of fact, THE ONLY reason guys lift weights and take performance enhancers unless they are paid athletes or actors is to get pussy... Competing is a way to rationalize the muscle mass you carry and the drug use.  The guys who win and go far are just more gifted.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:17 AM »
YOU JUMPED ON TOO QUICKLY, COULDVE DEF GOTTEN BIGGER WITH DEM ROIDZ.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:54 AM »
As a matter of fact, THE ONLY reason guys lift weights and take performance enhancers unless they are paid athletes or actors is to get pussy... Competing is a way to rationalize the muscle mass you carry and the drug use.  The guys who win and go far are just more gifted.

THATS HOW I STARTED, NOW I LIFT FOR MYSELF. ITS FUN WAKING UP EVERY WEEK BIGGER AND BETTER. ITS FOR ME NOW, BUT YES THATS WHAT GOT ME STARTED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2011, 08:44:45 AM »
Uber- alot of guys 18-30 juice just to fuck hot girls at the drop of a dime, you know what i mean? they still are college graduates who hold respectable jobs, right now im thinkin of two buddies from college who work on wall st currently.... its all about pussy uber, you should know this as a man. y do u even wake up in the morning?
Badly advised individuals lacking decent faitfhul father figures OR having bad ones, often coming from dysfunctional families who strugle to find a healthy, peaceful lifestyle, and who often have troubles contributing to society by giving as much as they receive.

Father left mother cause "she wasnt good enough for him" -or the oposite-, as a result kid while growing up imitate this behavior and go from a woman to another without ever being satisfied, just like their fathers, reproducing their behaviors and reasoning blindly and never finding satisfaction in anything while compulsively looking for more and more indefinitely at the same time.

You either evolve thru life falling for all of the extremes or by following God's words written in the Bible that will insure you and your loved ones will find true hapiness while contributing to society using their maximum, healhtiest potential.

Swlabr

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
THATS HOW I STARTED, NOW I LIFT FOR MYSELF. ITS FUN WAKING UP EVERY WEEK BIGGER AND BETTER. ITS FOR ME NOW, BUT YES THATS WHAT GOT ME STARTED.

x2

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »
You look solid and you're lean.
It may be a long battle to put on some muscle.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2011, 08:49:21 AM »

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2011, 08:52:10 AM »
im talking about natural weight lifting, not natural training to become a profesional swimmer...

You obviously didnt push natural "bodybuilding"/ weight training in order to develop maximal msucular mass to the limits, far from it, anyone who has at least 3 or 5 years of serious lifting behind him naturally or on steroids can tell this.

You look like a guy who swimmed for years, saw the pics of huge guys on internet or in mags, jumped online, found getbig.com, read too many posts of steroids users and concluded that he had to inject steroids, and sometimes lift some weights to become "huge".

I wont even comment on the initial desire to become "huge" which in itself can only be rooted in some deep psychological insecurity, I will just comment on the fact that it seems you have no clue about how to train for long enough naturally to develop a decent body without the need of any external "enhancing drug". You dont even know what you would look like after 2 years of serious natural training.

Your judgment lacks balance, not mine.

Get off the drugs alrdy and train naturally for at least one year or two, all it requires is consistancy and .. having other more important things to succeed in on the side... which is often what most guys who get obsessive about the "size" of their muscles lack.

Started low juice at last two years of my comp swimming, however always enjoyed lifting weights, spending time in the gym on weekends besides swimming, gaining weight and swimming does not come along and I lifted naturally but not 3 years. Anyways that's the past ;)
g2g

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2011, 08:56:18 AM »
honestly you have a build that seems very popular with women these days so i say fuck trying to get bigger, i see TONS of hot girls with guys built like you everyday, it does seem that you would be bigger with the cycles you outlined but not everyone responds to gear the same way.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:02 AM »

Started low juice at last two years of my comp swimming, however always enjoyed lifting weights, spending time in the gym on weekends besides swimming, gaining weight and swimming does not come along and I lifted naturally but not 3 years. Anyways that's the past ;)
You look like you never lifted weights in your life. Your chest and arms muscular development looks to be solely due to you swimming for years.

In fact you look like you stopped swimming, wentright on drugs, and did some squat for three months. Do you even work on arms, chest, abs, back, traps? If so how come nobody can tell? Fucked up, especially considering you re on drugs.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »
Then their father figures didnt or dont do a so great job if they allow, ignore, the fact their sons need steroids to feel secure, respected among other human beings.

Following this twisted mindset - one should "accept" Buddhism and reject any urges, related to "material" world.
 I'm more and more sure - you are a pathetic loser, writing out of your rotten basement, on a big-ass CRT monitor, back from the middle ages, sratching your dirty balls, that are barely visible due to that fat gut of yours, once in a while, and projecting your personal frustrations on the interwebz. Let's face it - you won't ever have any decent amount of muscle, nor you will be rich, famous or generally - accomplished in real life. Of course - you don't need all that, because you've had a /father figure/ who taught you to be.. well - nothing, and be proud of it.
 I have no probs with that, but your hate towards these who have their own personal goals (however "stupid" these goals are) reeks of your own personal failed attempts and nothing more.
 You could ask me foran advice if you'd like to, some day, I'm not against showinhg the way for misguided souls by their father figures.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2011, 08:58:47 AM »
then they will come off because again like you said they have other achievements and responsibilities to be proud of and care for.  these same guys will usually only partake in this activity while in their 20's and maybe a bit of their 30's as well if they still havent found their wife.

Are we talking bobybuilding or some wanna-bee's?
 Why the hell would one get on hormones just to dich 'em when they start to really count (whether one will become a washed up wreck or keep on kickin' it)?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
You look like you never lifted weights in your life. Your chest and arms muscular development looks to be solely due to you swimming fro years.

In fact you look like you stopped swimming, wentright on drugs, and did some squat for three months. Do you even work on arms, chest, abs, back, traps? If so how come nobody can tell? Fucked up, especially considering you re on drugs.

stop exaggerating, its obvious that he has done some lifting, his arms, shoulders and chest do have some roundness, he has the structure to add A LOT of size.