Author Topic: Me, please critique  (Read 15790 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Me, please critique
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2011, 08:59:03 AM »
honestly you have a build that seems very popular with women these days so i say fuck trying to get bigger, i see TONS of hot girls with guys built like you everyday, it does seem that you would be guy with the cycles you outlined but not everyone responds to gear the same way.
Yeah but these guys along with their tall and large frame also have confidence... Dude is tall and large, but obviously lacks something these guys have. Now the real question is why is he lacking that confidence he s trying to erroneously balance with "more muscle mass", and as a result, drug use. And how this confidence can be found somewhere else.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2011, 08:59:26 AM »
You look like you never lifted weights in your life. Your chest and arms muscular development looks to be solely due to you swimming fro years.

In fact you look like you stopped swimming, wentright on drugs, and did some squat for three months. Do you even work on arms, chest, abs, back, traps? If so how come nobody can tell? Fucked up, especially considering you re on drugs.

I'm 6'6.... not 5'8 if 50lb gain is nothing then idk what to say. Give me some time.  :-\
g2g

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2011, 09:00:46 AM »
Yeah but these guys along with their tall and large frame also have confidence... Dude is tall and large, but obviously lacks something these guys have. Now the real question is why is he lacking that confidence he s trying to erroneously balance with "more muscle mass", and as a result, drug use. And how this confidence can be found somewhere else.

Lacked it when I was 207 was pretty shitty  :D
g2g

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 09:02:07 AM »
you show a picture of this guys body and a picture of the typical 5'8" 275 pound IFBB pro to a group of hot women of nearly any age group and i'll gaurantee you 99.999999999% of them pick the tall guy.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 09:02:39 AM »
Following this twisted mindset - one should "accept" Buddhism and reject any urges, related to "material" world.
 I'm more and more sure - you are a pathetic loser, writing out of your rotten basement, on a big-ass CRT monitor, back from the middle ages, sratching your dirty balls, that are barely visible due to that fat gut of yours, once in a while, and projecting your personal frustrations on the interwebz. Let's face it - you won't ever have any decent amount of muscle, nor you will be rich, famous or generally - accomplished in real life. Of course - you don't need all that, because you've had a /father figure/ who taught you to be.. well - nothing, and be proud of it.
 I have no probs with that, but your hate towards these who have their own personal goals (however "stupid" these goals are) reeks of your own personal failed attempts and nothing more.
 You could ask me foran advice if you'd like to, some day, I'm not against showinhg the way for misguided souls by their father figures.

Buddhism is wtg! read Osho ;)
g2g

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2011, 09:02:55 AM »

Why does a man want to improve himself? Shouldn't a human race stayed at an ape-like level. Seems like they were doing pretty well back then, eh?

newmom

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »
you show a picture of this guys body and a picture of the typical 5'8" 275 pound IFBB pro to a group of hot women of nearly any age group and i'll gaurantee you 99.999999999% of them pick the tall guy.

I am the 1 percent on this

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 09:04:07 AM »
I am the 1 percent on this
i was also going to say that there are also women who love the big massive jacked guys too but i think this guy is down on himself for no reason, he looks good.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2011, 09:05:24 AM »
I agree with Oats
If I was this guy I'd workout,get an engineering degree,and take dance lessons....
Results would be a great build,$$$$,chicks.
This will pull ALL the pussy  8)
Fuck plastic trophies and drugs!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2011, 09:06:18 AM »
Did you even bother train at all before jumping on gear?   

Bunch of non working motherf uckers in the gyms today.
^^^ THIS AGAIN ^^^

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »
nice night for a walk

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2011, 09:06:43 AM »
he needs to simplify his cycles too, 1000mg. of test a week and 50mg. of d bol a day and spend the rest of the money on steak and other food and pound the basic movements with the ROM that suits his height where he can use the heaviest weight, he'll thicken up in no time.

newmom

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »
i was also going to say that there are also women who love the big massive jacked guys too but i think this guy is down on himself for no reason, he looks good.

WRONG, not necessarily jacked but I don't like skinny dudes, never have. Small beer guts work for me. He does look good, I ain't knocking him. My motto is 230nup. But over 6ft 250 nup 6ft3 270 nup..see where I'm going LOL

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2011, 09:07:42 AM »
Why does a man want to improve himself? Shouldn't a human race stayed at an ape-like level. Seems like they were doing pretty well back then, eh?
There s healthy , balanced improvement of self AND others, and unealthy, extreme improper "improvement" of yourself at the expense of others, the two are completely different mindsets.

Now about buddhism, look at how buddhists in tibet are ending. Listen the dalai lama who doesnt want another dalai lama after his resignation, and when he says he regreted not having weapons and an army to defend tibet. Also look at who s following buddhism in occident; atheists who abandonned christianism and not finding any meaning in life anymore, try to find it in some exotic religion or philosophy from orient , and in anti depressants. Should tell you all you need to know about the limitations of the buddhist religion, and philosophy. Buddhism is dying because of its main weakness, extremism; being so pacific that it cannot even fight back for its own survival when threatened.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »
WRONG, not necessarily jacked but I don't like skinny dudes, never have. Small beer guts work for me. He does look good, I ain't knocking him. My motto is 230nup. But over 6ft 250 nup 6ft3 270 nup..see where I'm going LOL
lol, youd love me then. ;D

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2011, 09:09:00 AM »

not down on myself just shared a picture, everything is good :)
g2g

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2011, 09:09:48 AM »

what you puttin on the table runningmaam? you got pretty high standards, cuz those guys wanna date strippers and hot bartenders

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2011, 09:11:58 AM »
not down on myself just shared a picture, everything is good :)
do yourself a favor, learn how to pull deadlifts and squat with a ROM that suits your body, no reason for  6'6" guy to go ass to the floor on squats and pull deads from the floor, get in the power rack, find a partial ROM that works and load that bar heavy as shit and get as many reps as you can, you will get thick in no time.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2011, 09:12:26 AM »
Isn't Falcon about this guys height and weight?
Johnny looked pretty good there when he was tight.....pretty sure it was natural too.

newmom

« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
what you puttin on the table runningmaam? you got pretty high standards, cuz those guys wanna date strippers and hot bartenders

I can cook :). I'm not saying this rule is cut in stone. But seems the last few guys I've dated were over 6ft3. One of which is 272 :P. Didn't workout to hard, strong, little beer gut. Just lived to far.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:03 AM »
do yourself a favor, learn how to pull deadlifts and squat with a ROM that suits your body, no reason for  6'6" guy to go ass to the floor on squats and pull deads from the floor, get in the power rack, find a partial ROM that works and load that bar heavy as shit and get as many reps as you can, you will get thick in no time.

Will do. Thanks for advice. Also 1g of test and dbol advice sounds good.
g2g

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
There s healthy , balanced improvement of self AND others, and unealthy, extreme improper "improvement" of yourself at the expense of others, the two are completely different mindsets.

Do you have a prerogative to set the example for a "Balance"? Some goals demand sacrifices (be it health or time, ot relathionships, etc..), tho' each goal for a given person is the one that MEANS to that person (and it shouldn't mean shit for anyone else).

Now about buddhism, look at how buddhists in tibet are ending. Listen the dalai lama who doesnt want another dalai lama after his resignation, and when he says he regreted not having weapons and an army to defend tibet. Also look at who s following buddhism in occident; atheists who abandonned christianism and not finding any meaning in life anymore,

Great "meaning" - to camouflage the fear of death by an imaginary friend in the sky so to feel comfortable and "full of meaning" (what's that? To die, BUT "live on" in the Garden of Eden? :D).. Great meaning of life I must say. Tho' I'm sure you glance both sides before crossing the street.
 If a meaning of life for you is to die and go to heaven - so be it, but for fucks sake - keep it to yourself, like other people keep their life goals to themselves.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2011, 09:17:19 AM »
I can cook :). I'm not saying this rule is cut in stone. But seems the last few guys I've dated were over 6ft3. One of which is 272 :P. Didn't workout to hard, strong, little beer gut. Just lived to far.

true...... i'm 5'11.5 about 220 when im on.. can i come over just to eat? lol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2011, 09:17:37 AM »
Will do. Thanks for advice. Also 1g of test and dbol advice sounds good.
usually the rules of "full ROM" is great advice for most people but when youre 6'6" with 39 inch long arms the rules have to be adjusted, your ROM will still be full for an average height guy but shortened for you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2011, 09:19:31 AM »

"Quote" from: wes on Today at 12:09:04 PM
Did you even bother train at all before jumping on gear?  

Bunch of non working motherf uckers in the gyms today."Quote"

^^^ THIS ONCE AGAIN ^^^