Author Topic: President Rips GOP on Foreign Policy: 'Ask Osama Bin Laden'... BOOM!!!  (Read 4377 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: President Rips GOP on Foreign Policy: 'Ask Osama Bin Laden'... BOOM!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 05:27:14 AM »
why that black guy is screaming so loud, im not deaf!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 05:37:55 AM »
2 questions:

Why is this black guy shouting

Why is everyone crying

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »
From a plantation.... to this..?  ??? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:26:44 AM »

Wow... Somehow him giving the ok to take out Osama bin Laden means he is good with foreign policy?
Deflection by Obama IMHO.

Sad this gets you all worked up Benny. All flash and no substance.

Not to mention, wasnt traditionally the point of having 2 guest speakers to provide 2 points of view, one democratic and one republican, to show both opinions? Guess "fair and unbiased" nowdays means having 2 people to support your opinion and no one to question it. ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 07:02:48 AM »
Thank God for GWB eh Barry?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 07:05:29 AM »
if obama had NOT gotten OBL by now, the repub candidates would be ripping him for it.

correct?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 07:06:13 AM »
if obama had NOT gotten OBL by now, the repub candidates would be ripping him for it.

correct?

No.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »
No.

Obama hasn't taken out Iran's nukes and they're all saying they could do it better.

Really, if OBL was still making videos and taunting USA calling for attacks -
You don't think the GOP candidates would be criticizing obama for not killing him, promising they could do it better?

Why would they shit on him for 1 aspect of not stopping bad guys (iran) but not another (OBL)?

I dont think you're being honest here - because I think you know i'm going to say "If you are going to shit on obama for not getting OBL, then you have to give him props when he does get him - you can't only assign blame and never credit).

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 07:28:26 AM »
Obama hasn't taken out Iran's nukes and they're all saying they could do it better.

You don't think the GOP candidates would be criticizing obama for not killing him, promising they could do it better?

Why would they shit on him for 1 aspect of not stopping bad guys (iran) but not another (OBL)?

I dont think you're being honest here - because I think you know i'm going to say "If you are going to shit on obama for not getting OBL, then you have to give him props when he does get him - you can't only assign blame and never credit).
Obama didn't just take out Osama...he's taken out al-Awlaki and about 20 other high value AQ operatives. He's gotten the job done, whereas the last republican administration didn't do jack shit other than waste billions of taxpayers dollars to enrich Chaney, Halliburton, and Blackwater.

Obama doesn't need to take out Iran's nukes, because they are no more of a threat to America's security than Saddam was. Israel has nukes and a well armed military, thanks to the American taxpayers. Let them go to war with Iran if they are so scared of a nuclear armed Iran!
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 07:34:24 AM »
my point is that obama is killing terrorists left and right.

if those 20 terrorists were having a picnic burning US flags today - do ya think newt and mitt would be hating all over obama for it?

My guess is YES ;)

And if they're gonng hate on him for the failures (which that would be) then they have to give him props for the successes (which it was).

They lose credibility by being able to admit when the other guy does something right.  Cause even if obama does 95% of things wrong, his killing of bad guys is great.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 07:37:58 AM »
Obama didn't just take out Osama...he's taken out al-Awlaki and about 20 other high value AQ operatives. He's gotten the job done, whereas the last republican administration didn't do jack shit other than waste billions of taxpayers dollars to enrich Chaney, Halliburton, and Blackwater.

Obama doesn't need to take out Iran's nukes, because they are no more of a threat to America's security than Saddam was. Israel has nukes and a well armed military, thanks to the American taxpayers. Let them go to war with Iran if they are so scared of a nuclear armed Iran!
Obama didnt kill any of them, US intelligence found them with the cooperation of foreign countries, and US special forces killed them in many cases, only thing Obama did was give the OK for the op.
Obama just had the luck of being the president sitting in office when the US agencies located him, nothing more, nothing less.
Giving him credit for killing those high value targets is akin to giving him credit for his favorite college football team winning their bowl game.  ::) His foreign policy didnt kill them, they were already being hunted and he just gave the nod.
Thats all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:29 AM »
Obama didnt kill any of them, US intelligence found them with the cooperation of foreign countries, and US special forces killed them in many cases, only thing Obama did was give the OK for the op.
Obama just had the luck of being the president sitting in office when the US agencies located him, nothing more, nothing less.
Giving him credit for killing those high value targets is akin to giving him credit for his favorite college football team winning their bowl game.  ::) His foreign policy didnt kill them, they were already being hunted and he just gave the nod.
Thats all.
You must be a blast to play board games with. Oh brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
my point is that obama is killing terrorists left and right.

if those 20 terrorists were having a picnic burning US flags today - do ya think newt and mitt would be hating all over obama for it?

My guess is YES ;)

And if they're gonng hate on him for the failures (which that would be) then they have to give him props for the successes (which it was).

They lose credibility by being able to admit when the other guy does something right.  Cause even if obama does 95% of things wrong, his killing of bad guys is great.

Anti-Terror tactics is not foreign policy you moron!     

Whathe is doing in Lybia, Egypt, Mexico, Russia, Paki, etc is foregin policy.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 07:45:34 AM »
Thats all.
lol

Obama is the president and Commander-in-Chief, so Obama gets the credit. He specifically gave the go-ahead to kill Osama, without which the SEALS would not have had authorization.

Tough for you to swallow "Shockwave", I know. But swallow it you must. ;) And trust me, you will be swallowing it all next year up until election time.  ;D

That's all.
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 07:48:29 AM »

It's Libya, Mercator. For fark's sake.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 07:49:30 AM »

1) your use of namecalling shows youre angry and frustrated with this argument.  You feel youre losing, right?

2) so killing terrorists is NOT foreign policy?  Did you read what you wrote?  Really?  That's a domestic thing, eh?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 07:50:22 AM »
lol

Obama is the president and Commander-in-Chief, so Obama gets the credit. He specifically gave the go-ahead to kill Osama, without which the SEALS would not have had authorization.

Tough for you to swallow "Shockwave", I know. But swallow it you must. ;) And trust me, you will be swallowing it all next year up until election time.  ;D

That's all.
So you agree with me, with the only difference being, since he sat in that chair, that he gets the credit.
Youre agreeing with me that he didnt do anything except say "ok", which any president would have said yes too.
You should also agree then, that him giving a nod of "yes" to allow ops set up by other agencies conducting long standing manhunts to kill terrorists says absolutley NOTHING about his foreign policy, yes?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 07:50:27 AM »
lol

Tough for you to swallow "Shockwave", I know. But swallow it you must. ;) And trust me, you will be swallowing it all next year up until election time.  ;D

That's all.

LMFAO!  

LOL.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 07:53:08 AM »

No, I don't believe they would concentrate on criticizing him 3 years into his term for something that their guy hadn't done in two full terms.   There's plenty of other legit criticism to levy.

Oh, and to be clear on the matter, I agree with Shockwave's post - the end result was a culmination of intelligence gathering that spanned two administrations, both of whom deserve credit for the end reslut.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 07:53:26 AM »
1) your use of namecalling shows youre angry and frustrated with this argument.  You feel youre losing, right?

2) so killing terrorists is NOT foreign policy?  Did you read what you wrote?  Really?  That's a domestic thing, eh?

Yes I did.   amazing how obama didnt say a peep about his iran, egypt, lybia, syria, mexico, or real foregin policy policies.

Guess why that is 180?  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 07:54:42 AM »
Obama also made the call to kill the Somali pirates after they kidnapped the U.S. captain on his ship.

The repubes always try to play the "we're the tough guys" card in presidential elections. This time, they will lose.  ;)
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 07:56:15 AM »

Killing bin laden in the heart of pakistan had nothing to do with US foreign policy?

You stand by that statement - you believe that?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

Its not foreign policy when its simply long standing manhunts which any president would say yes to.
He did not initiate those manhunts, he didnt paint those targets, he mearly took the chair over with that underway, so he would have to be a total retard to give a no-go order for those ops to be initiated.
Hell, he didnt have anything to do with half those terrorists being killed.

So no, I dont think any of that says a damn thing about where he stands on foreign policy, just that he can say yes to killing people that have already been put on a kill list.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »
Obama also made the call to kill the Somali pirates after they kidnapped the U.S. captain on his ship.

The repubes always try to play the "we're the tough guys" card in presidential elections. This time, they will lose.  ;)