Author Topic: arimidex dosage for Test/Prov/Deca stack?  (Read 3928 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
arimidex dosage for Test/Prov/Deca stack?
« on: December 09, 2011, 07:59:35 AM »
750mg Test-E/wk
600mg Deca/wk
50mg Proviron ED

As for Adex- .5mg eod? e3d? 2x/wk?

Just need some guidance dialing in the AI dosage appropriate for the AAS amount. Thanks for any help.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: arimidex dosage for Test/Prov/Deca stack?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 08:06:55 AM »
Why do you think you really need arimidex?

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
im about to try deca for the first time, first of the year, 800 test 400 deca, ill just have some letro probably wont run an anti unless i get lumpy. but ive heard you should use test deca with a 2:1 or 5:3 ratio to prevent deca dick, i seem to run into DICK problems if i dont keep a good ratio even using tren and eq with test, so first time, might want to consider it. i cant wait to see how it works though. im also gonna get some cabasar in case

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 06:04:36 PM »
Doesn't arimidex help with bloat while on test?  If so why wouldn't you want to use it?

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
i dont get much bloat on test, and im naturally lean im doing a bulker i want every pound i can get as long as its not boobege ;) at only 750 a week id try it first without and see if you need it, you dont want to have zero estro. definitely have some on hand before you start though. decca could change it a little we'll see. and if you use dbol or if you want to be safe id personally run like half a mg every other day adex

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 08:31:52 PM »
750mg Test-E/wk
600mg Deca/wk
50mg Proviron ED

As for Adex- .5mg eod? e3d? 2x/wk?

Just need some guidance dialing in the AI dosage appropriate for the AAS amount. Thanks for any help.

If you get the dose wrong, you'll know it because you won't be able to get "it" up. I take .25 mg ever other day. But then, I am on a relatively low dose of Testosterone Cypionate @ 150 mg once a week.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 11:56:55 PM »
I'm thinking I may have over done the adex then (.5 ED), I stopped taking any adex 5 days ago with the intent of waiting until libido picked back up and then reintroduce it at a lower dose. Libido was more than fine until I got AI happy.

Easy to fuck this up, I suspect. Everyone responds differently to drugs, including hormones. I've heard that it takes awhile to get your mojo back if you overdo the Arimidex....but the good news is it does come back.

I was rubbing a small dollop of progesterone on my chest each day only to discover this was making my dick limp. So bottom line, you live and learn.

At the end of my three month prescription of Testosterone Cypionate, I discovered I had a larger than normal dose left. Having the next three months supply in hand, I went ahead and shot myself with the whole 300 mg. Wow! I liked the reaction I got from this. For several days, I was on top of the world. I think I could have lifted my house off it's foundation, I felt so strong. And my dick liked the testosterone boost too.