Author Topic: I Have Gained 30 Lbs: Here Is How...  (Read 7285 times)

suckmymuscle

I Have Gained 30 Lbs: Here Is How...
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:03:44 AM »
  Raw goat milk and kangaroo meat. Raw goat milk contains extremely pure lactalbumins that are very easily absorbed and have high bioavailability. The milk has to be raw, because the heat of the pasteurization process that they use in commercial milks denatures the protein. Raw goat milk also contains immunoglobulins that are anti-inflamatory and boost recovery dramatically. It also has hundreds of calories per cup which is nice when bulkiing. As for kangaroo meat, it contains extremely high levels of CLA which is quickly absorbed by the body unlike the CLA in supplements that are not absorbed at all. The amount of CLA in kangaroo meat is comparable to that of French cheese, but with very little of the pro-oxidant, pro-inflammatory, LDL-boosting saturated fats that French cheese has. It also has high quality protein. The kangaroo meat needs to be organic and free-range otherwise it does not work....

I am currently 314 lbs which is only 20 lbs less than the heaviest I have ever been except that back then I was on 2,500 mg of test(10 ampules of Durateston a week) a week and now I am natural. Of course, I am almost 6'5 and not lean but far from fat at that weight, so this is not that inpressive, but 314 lbs is huge no matter your height as long as you are not obese. So there you have it. The secret for gigantic natural gains is out

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: I Have Gained 30 Lbs: Here Is How...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 10:06:06 AM »
pics or it didnt happen

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:08:13 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »
raw cow's milk has all of those same benefits as the goat's, as well as grass fed beef bro, and probably cheaper than kangaroo meat lol. where the hell do you even buy that lol. free range chicken and eggs also have much more omega-3's than regular chicken and eggs. you can literally make your physique leaner and harder looking, just by eating only free range chicken, eggs, raw milk, and grass fed beef. lean beef aminos are an awesome supplement that help with this as well.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 10:09:24 AM »
All that milk will give me the most brutal shitz. I'll take the 2,5g of gear.
Boundary Breaker

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
Ground Kangaroo or boneless fillets?
Y

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 10:18:33 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 10:20:46 AM »
congratulations, you're a fat tub of shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 10:23:32 AM »
Approaching Falcon-esque nutrition knowledge.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
pics or it didnt happen

of course it didn't happen
it's friday afternoon
sucky-sucky faces the frightful prospect of yet another lonely weekend
he posts a silly thread on getbig to get his share of attention.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 10:49:30 AM »
i would probably eat kangaroo meat.
I

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »
Girls and sons etc....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »
My dad's side of the family is Greek/Albanian. All of the babies are given raw goats milk. They get big and healthy very fast from it. Can you get kangaroo meat in the U.S?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
Meh. Getbiggers have been rinsing their ground kangaroo meat for years, now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 11:20:31 AM »
Meh. Getbiggers have been rinsing their ground kangaroo meat for years, now.
LOL ;D

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »
raw cow's milk has all of those same benefits as the goat's, as well as grass fed beef bro, and probably cheaper than kangaroo meat lol. where the hell do you even buy that lol. free range chicken and eggs also have much more omega-3's than regular chicken and eggs. you can literally make your physique leaner and harder looking, just by eating only free range chicken, eggs, raw milk, and grass fed beef. lean beef aminos are an awesome supplement that help with this as well.

i buy all my beef from a farmer near me that is hardcore about his grass fed cattle...he even made sure his land
has never had chemicals, ever

i raise my kids on grass fed beef...much different than cooking corn fed, it is more like cookinig wild game

he also does grass fed hogs, free range chickens and turkeys

i pay $65 and get 10lb mix of burger, roast, and sirloins...fresh every time as often as i want it

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
Just imagine how much you could have gained on raw kangaroo milk....

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
i buy all my beef from a farmer near me that is hardcore about his grass fed cattle...he even made sure his land
has never had chemicals, ever

i raise my kids on grass fed beef...much different than cooking corn fed, it is more like cookinig wild game

he also does grass fed hogs, free range chickens and turkeys

i pay $65 and get 10lb mix of burger, roast, and sirloins...fresh every time as often as i want it

i do the same thing man, way too much sketchy ingredients in regular store bought beef.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 12:42:22 PM »
You're not "natural" now.  You're just off steroids.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
 Raw goat milk and kangaroo meat. Raw goat milk contains extremely pure lactalbumins that are very easily absorbed and have high bioavailability. The milk has to be raw, because the heat of the pasteurization process that they use in commercial milks denatures the protein. Raw goat milk also contains immunoglobulins that are anti-inflamatory and boost recovery dramatically. It also has hundreds of calories per cup which is nice when bulkiing. As for kangaroo meat, it contains extremely high levels of CLA which is quickly absorbed by the body unlike the CLA in supplements that are not absorbed at all. The amount of CLA in kangaroo meat is comparable to that of French cheese, but with very little of the pro-oxidant, pro-inflammatory, LDL-boosting saturated fats that French cheese has. It also has high quality protein. The kangaroo meat needs to be organic and free-range otherwise it does not work....

I am currently 314 lbs which is only 20 lbs less than the heaviest I have ever been except that back then I was on 2,500 mg of test(10 ampules of Durateston a week) a week and now I am natural. Of course, I am almost 6'5 and not lean but far from fat at that weight, so this is not that inpressive, but 314 lbs is huge no matter your height as long as you are not obese. So there you have it. The secret for gigantic natural gains is out

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fuck off with your bullshit.

Swlabr

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 02:31:44 PM »
Kill yourself.

G.A. West

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 03:11:03 PM »
I get raw goats milk delivered weekly, it's great stuff!!  I credit that and Universal liver tabs for my shotgun natural physique  ;D

Didn't Serge Nubret credit his build to horse meat?  They just legalized that for human consumption here in the US, I'm wondering if anyone here has had it and what does it taste like?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 03:14:17 PM »
SMM,

How can you be bigger than ever when you've benched over 600 in the past yet, by your own admission, you were especially impressed with your ability to flat bench 315 for a triple up to ... eh, something more -- I can't remember -- after consuming a shitload of cheese?

Mind you, dude, I like you.  I don't mean to bust your balls into oblivion.  But really ... 30 lbs.? 

WTF?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
Approaching Falcon-esque nutrition knowledge.

How is that? Johnny Falcon just says completely idiotic things with no basis in science, such as that a diet where you drink galloons of olive oil and nothing more, is good for you. I, on the other hand, explain exactly why my nutrition advice will work. I gave you the reasons exactly, using empirical facts about what the components of raw goat milk and kangaroo meat do to the human physiology, for why this combination is highly anabolic. And please don't compare my ergogenics knowledge with that of Johnny Failcon. Seriously, just don't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE