Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant video  (Read 6609 times)

Adam86

• Getbig III
Antoine Vaillant video
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
 8)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Antoine Vaillant video
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »
"

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:16 AM »
I like it
great bodybuilder

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »
would not want to fight him  :D
GETBIG!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
cool ass video.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »
very impressive at this size

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 11:32:48 AM »
Antoine Vaillant = Bodybuilder

More athletic than 99% of Coach's clients.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
kid has crazy potential in this sport, and if he can keep up his athleticism, he can bring some good stuff to the stage in terms of posing as well. definitely wouldn't want to fight him though lol. i've done my fair share of bjj, mma, judo, and tae kwon do training, but i can't do shit like that lol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
Proof that steroids are healthy.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 12:04:36 PM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 12:09:10 PM »
antonino the kid proofs growth hormoneta is the way to make it in t he cult.
Boundary Breaker

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »
kid has crazy potential in this sport, and if he can keep up his athleticism, he can bring some good stuff to the stage in terms of posing as well. definitely wouldn't want to fight him though lol. i've done my fair share of bjj, mma, judo, and tae kwon do training, but i can't do shit like that lol.

Moves look cool but you do know it does nothing in a real fight.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

i beg to differ. i've seen some crazy little asian dudes in a few of the different places i've trained at, and they did shit like that and fucked guys up BAD. if you're fast enough and have the force behind it, moves like that can be devastating. they (asian guys at the gyms) literally only did it to show off because they were THAT good, but the guys they fought were bleeding all over the place. it was basically a slaughter, the bigger black and white guys had no chance from the start. they were just too fuckin slow to even be able to get a hit in. i'm not saying vaillant is that good, but moves like these can work very well if the right person is doing them, it also depends on who the opponent is obviously.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 02:05:05 PM »

yeah, Tricking is just a artistic form of martial arts, you can;t fight with this. Antoine is a good friend of mine...when you see this guy in person you still can't figure out how he flips around like that...
sick shit!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »
yeah, Tricking is just a artistic form of martial arts, you can;t fight with this. Antoine is a good friend of mine...when you see this guy in person you still can't figure out how he flips around like that...
sick shit!

hmmm...do you know london (the chick, not the city)?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
hmmm...do you know london (the chick, not the city)?

who the fuck is london? No i don't

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
i beg to differ. i've seen some crazy little asian dudes in a few of the different places i've trained at, and they did shit like that and fucked guys up BAD. if you're fast enough and have the force behind it, moves like that can be devastating. they (asian guys at the gyms) literally only did it to show off because they were THAT good, but the guys they fought were bleeding all over the place. it was basically a slaughter, the bigger black and white guys had no chance from the start. they were just too fuckin slow to even be able to get a hit in. i'm not saying vaillant is that good, but moves like these can work very well if the right person is doing them, it also depends on who the opponent is obviously.

Put those Asian guys up against someone like GSP, or Anderson Silvia, guys that don't do "tricking" and see what happens.

My point still stands these moves are good to look at but majority of moves are not being used in a real fight. Jet Li was good at doing flips and acrobatics and show off moves bu up against trained ufc/mma guys he would be slaughtered!!

Put your little Asian friends against real fighters and see what happens not regular guys that have no experience in fighting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
he is very energetic ... much like cutler

antonie V awesome skills

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
Hahaha look what happened to that loser cung le!! Did all those flashy kicks and enters his first UFC fight against a declineing Wanderlai and he got fucked up. Anderson would retire that little viet ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
brutally strong kid with a great build.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »
brutally strong kid with a great build.
dude is stacked esp contest time,,delts,legs..needs to be onstage lean,dry lights out.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 02:34:55 PM »
dude is stacked esp contest time,,delts,legs..needs to be onstage lean,dry lights out.
i think he looks better than most pros to be honest, id love to look like that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 02:36:47 PM »
i think he looks better than most pros to be honest, id love to look like that.
yeah,,,for newer pro's size/height wise i would like to look like libertore,,,

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
yeah,,,for newer pro's size/height wise i would like to look like libertore,,,
Liberatore looks incredible too.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
Put those Asian guys up against someone like GSP, or Anderson Silvia, guys that don't do "tricking" and see what happens.

My point still stands these moves are good to look at but majority of moves are not being used in a real fight. Jet Li was good at doing flips and acrobatics and show off moves bu up against trained ufc/mma guys he would be slaughtered!!

Put your little Asian friends against real fighters and see what happens not regular guys that have no experience in fighting.

lmao, they were not my friends, i didn't even know their names. the guys they fought had been training for years as well, the asians were just simply too fuckin fast. i am not saying flashy shit will win fights either, so don't act like i am. all i said was i've seen shit like that work and win a fight before. again, i've trained at various compounds in various states at various times in my life, and obviously i prefer to incorporate a combination of different styles and make it my own. i'm constantly learning new things. me personally, i prefer to use knees, elbows, takedowns, etc, hell i've even DDT'd someone before in a street fight lmao. but if we're talking an actual mma sanctioned fight, clearly the little asians would get raped. i sparred with and was trained by jon jones a few times back in upstate NY way before he ever became famous. he was from my hometown of Endicott, well technically i'm from johnson city, but they're literally like 10min apart from each other. our high school had pics of him all over the place even back when he won state champs in wrestling. anyways, what i'm getting at is i know what wins fights, i know (for me) it's a combination of different syles and being an overall well rounded fighter. it is NOT flashy moves. all i was saying is that i seen some little asians fuck up some guys much bigger than them, and they did it with some flashy shit like that lol. can you beat someone with shit like that? yes, it's possible. would i personally ever try it or recommend anyone else to try it? hell no.