Author Topic: Gunter is a lucky dude, married kim lyons  (Read 20419 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Gunther is a lucky dude, married kim lyons
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »
Kim Lyons = Monica Brant without the anabolics, recreational drugs, and cosmetic surgery. Kim is doing it right.

There's is so much wrong with this statement I don't know where to begin.

It always amazes me, people who post on bodybuilding/fitness related message boards, you know, the people who normally have some sort of interest at some level are normally just as delusional as the general public.

Swlabr

Re: Gunter is a lucky dude, married kim lyons
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 06:34:28 AM »
NO ONE ON A PROFESIONAL PICTURE,,MAGAZINE PICTURE,,OR IN THE FINTNESS INDUSTRY ,,FELLAS OR FEMALES,,NONE OF THEM ARE NATURALS,,the muscle mas she carry while being so lean is not possible to retain or attain naturaly ,,LEARN IT ONCE AND FOR ALL ,,you are being sold illusion ,,you are being sold a lie! ,,women do nto walk around with estrogen so low ,,hell fellas dont walk around with such low estrogen themselves,,born males hav emore estrogen,,he all skin is screaming SCREAMING hormones,,

this is again a situation like canadian frank magrath sister ,,,of girl that is not stable in the head only not crazy enough to completely go wack on  hormones,,this is just female who want attention but good kind.. those females usualy want to look like the beautiful trainer from the biggest loser ...i know you heard of kim : )

if you think this is natural attainable then you bought into the all natural lie,,

this is something that is going on so long in the cult and it is so disturbing.... but when you have many who do it,,it become norm ,,after all none of them would be able to walk toe to toe with us true bodybuilders on stages,,they have to lie to make a buck

gh15 approved

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 12:16:01 PM »

8)
Adolf would have considered them Die Ultimen Uebermenschen......

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
The pic of her holding the kid on the beach is nice, I'd bury my face in her shitter for hours.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2011, 02:58:38 PM »
butthole pics or fail
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »
Sadly Adolf was not the physical specimen that he pushed for...
Ugly, prematurely balding, poor facial structure, lack of chiselled facial features.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
<----------  :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2011, 01:03:37 AM »
Props to gunter and his incredible genetics,guy hass all his hair,looks cool and very healthy,healthier than all the population of his age.Now that's something.Surely his wife did contribute to his well being  :D
GETBIG!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2011, 01:10:30 AM »
This woman is proof Gunter is not gh15.

If you had the choice to fuck her all day long or hang out on here with us losers what would you do?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2011, 01:14:29 AM »
A true getbigger would hang on here  :D
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »
There's is so much wrong with this statement I don't know where to begin.

It always amazes me, people who post on bodybuilding/fitness related message boards, you know, the people who normally have some sort of interest at some level are normally just as delusional as the general public.

this fella is veyr smart ,, aside from his little thing with the buddddy not friend buddddy that stubed him in back,, but generaly speak this fella is very smart,,i dont uinderstand it ...you fellas sit on bodybuild board and you establish this and that,, while i keep telling you ANY ONE WHO MAKE MONEY OUT OF BODYBUILD AND FITNESS HAV EBEEN TO HORMONES! ANY ONE WHO HAVENT MADE MONEY HAVE BEEN TO HORMONE TOO BUT JUST DIDNT MAKE IT INTO THE INDUSTRY ASPECT DUE TO MENTAL PROBLEMS OR SHYNESS PROBLEMS WELL ITS MENTAL IN A WAY OR TON OF OTHER REASONS,,

we all use hormones for god sake when wil you lean this lol

what do i need to do for everyone to finaly understand that the human physiqe does not look impressive with out hormones,, you either look little as in small as in fragile and ripped and this ripped is 6% lol or you look big and bloofy but not hormone bloofy ....not hgh puffed up sculpted but more of a slugish fatzo with lard of fat under belly button and 19 inch arms ....those are the 2 option with out hormones,,anything else = hormones both female and male my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 01:52:23 AM »
GH15, given your great love of the Jews, what do you think of this forum's immense admiration of Adolf Hitler?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 01:57:46 AM »
GH15, given your great love of the Jews, what do you think of this forum's immense admiration of Adolf Hitler?
It's a GB pisstake - Marcel has a whole archive of pictures of the great man and Eva Braun getting mounted by German Shepards - this is not your average everyday forum and has been known as the wildwest of BB boards for a long time, it's alot tamer here than it used to be that is for sure - so giving you cliff notes on what Im saying, if you dont like it speak up and you will be rewarded with death if not shut your pussy pansy mouth or fuck off to BB.COM  with the other fa990ts - got it ?  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 02:00:08 AM »

thts not on me ,, this is yaron avidan boarding,, it is up to him what he acept or not

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2011, 02:01:45 AM »
It's a GB pisstake - Marcel has a whole archive of pictures of the great man and Eva Braun getting mounted by German Shepards - this is not your average everyday forum and has been known as the wildwest of BB boards for a long time, it's alot tamer here than it used to be that is for sure - so giving you cliff notes on what Im saying, if you dont like it speak up and you will be rewarded with death if not shut your pussy pansy mouth or fuck off to BB.COM  with the other fa990ts - got it ?  ::)

Hey you stupid fucking tube of shit, I like Hitler too.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2011, 02:02:21 AM »
I don't like mr H at all..... >:(  He was always shouting, really annoying.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2011, 02:02:39 AM »
Hey you stupid fucking tube of shit, I like Hitler too.
Then show it  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2011, 02:03:54 AM »
I don't like mr H at all..... >:(  He was always shouting, really annoying.
:D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2011, 03:12:47 AM »

I would rather drink lead paint than marry or even date that. What sort of self respecting decent woman has pictures all over the internet of her with next to nothing on? Hey look at me I'm "pretty". High maintainence and materialistic I can guarantee it. A really attractive woman who has motals and is decent does not need to have revealing pictures of herself. Sadly these are very rare nowadays.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2011, 03:15:29 AM »
Even date that?You homo son?  ::)
GETBIG!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2011, 03:29:33 AM »
Even date that?You homo son?  ::)

No far from it. There has never been a good woman that revealed herself in public for gain. If you think a womans looks are what makes a woman good then really you have not dated enough of them to understand what they are like. Im not saying she is ugly, but that aint what you want in a woman unless you are a shallow materialistic person yourself Allot of good blokes fall for somone like this because they look good and are short sighted by their attraction to them I would never have it as a g.f or wife.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2011, 05:16:19 AM »
nordic woman :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 05:22:23 AM »

Thats is indeed defined "LUCK"

But this is nothing to do with luck  8)  :D

Chicken Legs

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2011, 05:49:29 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2011, 06:01:55 AM »
No far from it. There has never been a good woman that revealed herself in public for gain. If you think a womans looks are what makes a woman good then really you have not dated enough of them to understand what they are like. Im not saying she is ugly, but that aint what you want in a woman unless you are a shallow materialistic person yourself Allot of good blokes fall for somone like this because they look good and are short sighted by their attraction to them I would never have it as a g.f or wife.
Uhhh.....she`s a fitness model.