Author Topic: IS PCT A MUST?  (Read 6847 times)

ERIN GO BRAGH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
IS PCT A MUST?
« on: October 10, 2005, 06:46:37 PM »
I did a cycle of 400mg test E, 400mg, deca, 50mg ed all for 10 wks. I did not use pct because my dealer said that it was low dose and i wouldnt get any side effects. I gained 30lbs from this and after 4 wks  off i have lost 15lbs . I know that a lot of it was water but im affraid im going to lose all my gains. This was my first cycle after 12yrs of training. Im training harder now to keep my gains but i fade sooner now and cant keep up the same workload . Should i use pct next time to keep most of my gains, is there anything i can do to keep what i have ? Any and all advice would be GREATLY appreciated thanx!
Play time is over kids!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: IS PCT A MUST?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 06:58:32 PM »
PCT is very important, you need to reasearch this.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: IS PCT A MUST? Ding - Ding - Ding ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 07:04:07 PM »
DING!

bummer man!

Using estrogen antagonist throughout (standard procedure)
and HCG as a part of PCT (standard procedure)
Never have excessive (or noted water)
and rarely even fluctuate in body weight
while transition(ing) off cycle.

Hmmm
1 life 1 liver

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:53:37 PM »
pct is very important when coming to keep ur gains and to get everything working faster. last cycle gained 20lbs kept it all with a pct.
I would wait till next cycle and do a proper pct, u might lose more but keep that diet up, dont eat shitty or ull put on more fat because of the estrogen that might be lingering in ur body.

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »
Your "dealer" doesn't know shi*t.  He'd probably also tell you he doesn't have to wear a condom when he fu*ks you in the asspipe next time because he's only gonna use the tip ::).

PCT is an integral part of every cycle.  Next time do your homework.  That said I made this mistake myself for my first 3 cycles, although that was over 15 years ago and prior to the Internet.  No excuse for this these days, though.   

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 07:14:01 AM »
I did a cycle of 400mg test E, 400mg, deca, 50mg ed all for 10 wks. I did not use pct because my dealer said that it was low dose and i wouldnt get any side effects. I gained 30lbs from this and after 4 wks  off i have lost 15lbs . I know that a lot of it was water but im affraid im going to lose all my gains. This was my first cycle after 12yrs of training. Im training harder now to keep my gains but i fade sooner now and cant keep up the same workload . Should i use pct next time to keep most of my gains, is there anything i can do to keep what i have ? Any and all advice would be GREATLY appreciated thanx!

Not if you never come off.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 08:17:54 AM »
well, i f u never come off, who needs a pct then  :)

muscle
muscle

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 10:50:58 AM »
no pct is not a must but that if you dont mind everything you just trained and eat and payed for! lol

OFFSHOREIRONcom

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 02:38:10 PM »
well, i f u never come off, who needs a pct then  :)

muscle

Exactly!

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 05:21:52 AM »

First please don't call hima 'dealer'.  He is a 'source' ok.  We are not rec using numbskulls.

Second: find a new source.  If this guy doesn't know that deca shuts you down harder(HPTA) then any other AS then I wouldn't trust him with anything else.

What I mean by the above statement is this.  When you take (most)AAS you natural test production shuts down.  Your testes make the test, you must have noticed some atrophy in your nuts.  This happens because your body has an overabundance of test running through it so the bodythinks that it is tso much that in fact it doesn't need to make any of it's own.

Since your body has been shut down for 10 weeks it is going to take that long in order for you to get back into full production again unless some pct is in place.  We use pct so that we can shorten the time it takes for our bodies to start making it's own test again.  The shorter the time this takes the more of your gains you will keep.  Make sense?

Now, because Deca shuts you down so hard I like to use HCG into my cycle, towards the end but not at the end.  HCG therapy should be ended 2 weeks before you start PCT.  HCG basically gets your nutsa back up to the normal size so it is even easier for your body to begin producing its own test.  Keeping the horse in the barn so to speak.

A typical PCT would look like this.
------------------------------------------

3 weeks before last AAS shots:

HCG @ 500UI twice a week for 3 weeks shot sub-q(into fat, like slin, usually in the belly area)

2 weeks after your last shot:\

Nolva(week 1/2/3) : 40mg/30/20 ED

Clomid: first day take 200mg, second day 150, third day 100 then 50 mgED for the remainder of your pct.

This is just a basic idea of PCT and is not set in stone, just enough to give you an idea of what you are doing. 

No matter how small or mild the cycle always do PCT, plz.  Forget what this yahoo says, next time tell him you want to do PCT anyways.  If he does not have at least Nolva and Clomid find a new source.

CC.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 01:18:19 PM »
"source" I like that, but all in all its a dealer =).  saying things like that made me sleep better at night sometimes, but then I just realized fuck it, I am what I am =)
FEAR THE BAPP!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 02:43:30 PM »
of course it is !
w

English Dave

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 07:38:07 AM »
this may sound a stupid question but is hcg injected into the normal places (is delt, glute, outer quad) or does it have to be injected into a fatty area?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 09:27:42 AM »
u can inject in with ur gear if u wanted, i think i read that it still absorbs the same whereever u inject it at.

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 09:55:47 AM »
It is injected subQ, so anywhere is fine.  I like injecting it into my thigh subQ with a tuberculin syringe and 27g needle.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 10:18:38 AM »
If you never go offf you are crazy.
Everyone needs to give their body a break every now and then and let it start producing hormones on it's own , and you want your receptors to clean out. You will actually end up gaining more muscle by cycling on and off and doing PCT after  your cycles to help keep you gains. The general rule that I go by is I stay off the same amount of time I was on. So if I do a 8 week cycle. I try my best to stay off for 8 weeks. I dont always do it, but I at  least wait to see my boys come back , then I know my body is working again.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 01:23:36 PM »
If you never go offf you are crazy.
Everyone needs to give their body a break every now and then and let it start producing hormones on it's own , and you want your receptors to clean out. You will actually end up gaining more muscle by cycling on and off and doing PCT after  your cycles to help keep you gains. The general rule that I go by is I stay off the same amount of time I was on. So if I do a 8 week cycle. I try my best to stay off for 8 weeks. I dont always do it, but I at  least wait to see my boys come back , then I know my body is working again.

Wrong...

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005, 05:58:27 PM »
Beyond Genetics you say "wrong" speak on this. I always cycle off for the same reason. I use hcg mid and post cycle. Thanks

guest123

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 07:00:28 PM »
ask a pro or someone who used for years without stopping.  some go on hrt some get back to normal.   it takes awhile though.  it also takes awhile if you cycle.  sometimes longer.  turning on and off over and over and over.  many believe turned off is off, no matter the lenght of time.  then you suffer for some time then you can be semi normal.  i think 1 cycle can ruin it for good so i stay on.  have tried both in the past.  have recovered better after long ass cycles.   don't post answers you have heard or been told.  experience and or proof.  no hating i was an 8 week equal time off cycle guy myself.  things have changed my mind.
just my thoughts nothing in stone.  take all this stuff with a grain of salt. peace 
to answer, heavy pct is a must when you decide to never take gear again.