« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 03:45:59 PM »
nope sorry.  but based in Atlanta!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Spanx
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »
well yes, of course...

They're kinda like glorified cycle shorts, which I've always worn.  They're great on a bike, you just hoist your mini-skirt up.  I love the chamois gusset bit between the thighs...

But Spanx are superstrong lycra all uplifting in the bum area and with a tummy holding in panel at the front? Feels like you're being strangulated yet you're only wearing them from the waist down?  Horrid fabricated plasticy nylon spandex things from hell.  Almost like a girdle, which we burned along with our bras when we had our first thoughts of feminism all those years ago...

If you must wear them, you need to buy them one size too big, either that or secretly take them off in the ladies room after you make your splendid arrival?  They're great with stockings and suspenders, everything holds up.  Just fab with a little black skin-tight dress...

But thankfully I can't wear spandex or lycra, I must wear cotton only.  So thanks, but no Spanx thanks.

xLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »
precisely.  composure.  

Spanx = fake compusure...

Once in a while I wonder what it's like to have a man's mind?  To be able to state the facts and the full feelings of a complex situtation in a quick one liner?

Because I don't think like that, I have to consider every last detail and every possible ugly or uncomfortable component of that action.  I feel the need to pre-think every single thing that might go awol if I did this or if I did that without having my wits about me.  I am a paragraph person who does full-on details, I describe every nuance.  I live in an over-stimulated world as do we all nowadays.  I need all the facts.

I adore your complex brief thinking and clever one-liners, as I am 99% totally incapable of that.

madly
xxxL

my Mum has bought me spanx and elastic bodyform crap with fake tits in them for years on end and yet I still look nothing like her...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
Who has tried these and why don't they come w/a body sized shoehorn :-[

Every time I think about buying some, I think about how difficult it would be to use the ladies room.
  :-[
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »

Every time I think about buying some, I think about how difficult it would be to use the ladies room.

Get this.  There is a "split" area in the crotch.  I asked a gal at the party about it and she said you are supposed to pee through that.  I think she must have been messing w/me.

I texted my w/o partner about it and I can't repeat what she said but she was no help.
R

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 04:08:37 AM »
Get this.  There is a "split" area in the crotch.  I asked a gal at the party about it and she said you are supposed to pee through that.  I think she must have been messing w/me.

I texted my w/o partner about it and I can't repeat what she said but she was no help.

LOL ... I dunno about it being a way to pee easier .. seems like you'd have to hold the hole open - move your panties to the side ( if you wore any under them ) then hope you don't dribble and pee in a straight and fast way .. but ... either with or without panties you'd have to let go of the tourniquet with one hand to get toilet paper .. so any drips would be absorbed before you get back with tissue ..ewwwwwwwwww

bet the women that use it as a pee hole smell like a urinal after a night out  :-X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 06:54:49 AM »
LOL ... I dunno about it being a way to pee easier .. seems like you'd have to hold the hole open - move your panties to the side ( if you wore any under them ) then hope you don't dribble and pee in a straight and fast way .. but ... either with or without panties you'd have to let go of the tourniquet with one hand to get toilet paper .. so any drips would be absorbed before you get back with tissue ..ewwwwwwwwww

bet the women that use it as a pee hole smell like a urinal after a night out  :-X
Maybe they should come with a little funnel.

:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:42 AM »

hahaha! ;D

haha that's what I though too ;D
R

w8m8

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 07:48:31 AM »

LOL

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 07:50:47 AM »
hahahaha!!
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »

did she say it was a horizontal mambo hole?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
LOL

So much for my million dollar idea
:

w8m8

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
So much for my million dollar idea

LOL

who knew they had these things ? I can't even fathom why someone ( who didn't wear Spanx ) would see the need to use one  :-\

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 07:39:35 AM »
LOL

who knew they had these things ? I can't even fathom why someone ( who didn't wear Spanx ) would see the need to use one  :-\

publicly made for camping and outdoors use, original uses for bed confined women

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
publicly made for camping and outdoors use, original uses for bed confined women

along the road or in the woods camping I just squat and open my legs far so no spashing happens

in the hospital I've had a bedpan .. never one of the shooter type things

there are some odd things people invent

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 08:04:00 AM »
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
nope, Spanx are full-on spandex pants and must be pulled up and down (as with any undergarment which encloses one's nether bits) when using the ladies room.

My mum bought me loads of spandex lycra and splanky undergarments even though I was only 20 or 30 or 40 and didn't need them.  I now reckon she was sending me all her cast-offs, stuff which was never going to fit her and which I'd just scream at.  

I'm still okay and don't need an all-in-one, but I'm going to end up looking like my Mum...

Re: women peeing standing up.  I can do it.  It takes practise.  You need to do it the first time indoors, in a safe place, a totally tiled bathroom.  This I did in a male friend's toilet due to the fact that he'd pee'd allover my loo seat for years on end.  After I'd figured out he was doing it on purpose, I used to run in there before him to lift the seat.  So when I saw his brand-new designer-built totally tiled bathroom, I pee'd standing up.  No problem.

After you've tried it a few times, you can do it outdoors (if you're in the middle of nowhere or behind a bush) without blinking.  If you cock a leg sideways (this only if someone has followed you) it really makes people laugh.

Obviously you'd need to have to go really really badly in an emergency.  Ordinarily we women are able to hold it and wait forever (usually till we find a pristine public loo or get home)

Or you can squat.  I've not sat on a public loo seat since I was 16.  I've learned to squat and aim.  I kick the seat up first, then sometimes put it back down.

I'm so flipped out by nylon and spandex that I can't even bear bras with padding in them.  Yuck.  What are they about?  Beyond me.  It's difficult to find bras without padding and push up these days.

xL

Pink plastic funnels are for girly girls who wear pink nylon underwear and lug about large pink plastic handbags, then chuck their knickers in their handbags when they've finished?

All you need do is whack up your skirt or hoist down your jeans.  Have kleenex or a hanky or a sleeve cuff handy if you don't want to drip dry.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »
along the road or in the woods camping I just squat and open my legs far so no spashing happens

must resist temptation to make a funny

w8m8

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 10:31:12 AM »
must resist temptation to make a funny

pm me if it can't be on the board without an edit  ;D

I love to laugh

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »
hmm i dunno, bigfoot is always lurking, even in pm land i think lol

w8m8

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 12:00:36 PM »

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »
i still vote me for mod.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »
me too Migs

You're a man, act like a man and don't pretend to be anything else.  You make sense...

xL

ButterBean has been all on her own here for so very long without help and unfortunately tends to think or tries to believe that men posting as women are women.  You don't and'd be a great moderator.

Perhaps men, who are proven to be men posting as women, ought to be banned from our Girly Board?  
Obviously they could be made welcome (or politely tolerated) elsewhere, on other boards...

But please not on our Girly Board?  Please get them off.

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »