Author Topic: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside  (Read 35703 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Would you ever marry a fat chick?
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2011, 07:42:31 PM »
Lets assume for one that you are not a roided out 250lb 8% badass and you are an average joe.

Would you marry a fat chick?

One of my best friends is falling into this trap and it hasn't even been a year and he is already engaged. I can't believe he is walking into this trap, I can already see that she is the man in the relationship and instead of her losing some fucking weight he's gained like 20lbs in the last 3 months.
all drugs - TPPIIP

njanvi

• Getbig III
Re: Would you ever marry a fat chick?
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »
Look around...not too many options in America other than fat chicks

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2011, 07:51:20 PM »
Would probably treat you better than other self absorbed sluts out there. If I ever were to get married it would probably be a fatty. Fuck getting married but just for the sake of argument lets say yes.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 08:03:05 PM »
Lets assume for one that you are not a roided out 250lb 8% badass and you are an average joe.

Would you marry a fat chick?

One of my best friends is falling into this trap and it hasn't even been a year and he is already engaged. I can't believe he is walking into this trap, I can already see that she is the man in the relationship and instead of her losing some fucking weight he's gained like 20lbs in the last 3 months.

So he's a chubby-chaser.

Nothing wrong with that (Except for the fat, stinkin', salmonella pussy that fuck is beating up! Yuck!)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 08:03:47 PM »
Yes. And I did. My wife was full-figured and not fat to be completely honest. Plus she was and is a beautiful woman.

My wife is the exact opposite of my mom. My mom was very thin. When my mom was young, she was a model in the fashion industry in New York. She was quite the narcissist and neurotic. On the otherhand, my wife was the chubby kid out of five siblings in her family. As a result she developed other attributes, like having a great personality and a loving and giving disposition. In most relationships, there is only room for one narcissistic personality. In my wife's and mine, that would be me.

Jizzacked

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2011, 08:07:41 PM »
engage the fats at every opportunity... and by that, I don't mean marry them.

your friend is a fool

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2011, 08:22:03 PM »
been living with a skinny chick for 7 years, she didn't love food, sex and life, always complaining about something, neurotic psychotic, never satisfied.

i'm with a chunky girl, who loves everything, sex food life conversation etc, dude it's like night and day.

not too much fat, but with enough fat to proof that she enjoy life.
asstropin

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
engage the fats at every opportunity... and by that, I don't mean marry them.

your friend is a fool

Why not marry them? A wife isn't a trophy one acquires just to show off for his buddies. I say engage the skinny chicks at every opportunity, but be cautious about marrying them until you know them really well....of course, whoever you marry, you should know really well first.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »

A wife isn't a trophy one acquires just to show off for his buddies.

Yes it is.

chess315

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »
been living with a skinny chick for 7 years, she didn't love food, sex and life, always complaining about something, neurotic psychotic, never satisfied.

i'm with a chunky girl, who loves everything, sex food life conversation etc, dude it's like night and day.

not too much fat, but with enough fat to proof that she enjoy life.
pix or it didnt happen

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
no bc they will get even fatter after you marry em
getbig or getgot

Chicken Legs

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »
Does it matter if you marry a fat chick.  Even if you marry a skinny chick once she knows you can’t leave she becomes a porker.

Jizzacked

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »
Why not marry them? A wife isn't a trophy one acquires just to show off for his buddies. I say engage the skinny chicks at every opportunity, but be cautious about marrying them until you know them really well....of course, whoever you marry, you should know really well first.

don't marry them, for they will get even fatter than their pre-marriage state.  imagine if they actually have a child, no one loves/likes a blimp, and you will just cheat on the beast with a skinny.  to marry them, is to accept their fattened state.  fats are a greedy and crafty lot, give them a snack and they will help themselves to a feast.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
don't marry them, for they will get even fatter than their pre-marriage state.  imagine if they actually have a child, no one loves/likes a blimp, and you will just cheat on the beast with a skinny.  to marry them, is to accept their fattened state.  fats are a greedy and crafty lot, give them a snack and they will help themselves to a feast.

Is there any chance pre marriage fatties lose the fat after getting married?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jizzacked

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »

it would be unprecedented.  this only happens on rare occasion when a fatty is cast out among the other fats, and obtains the will to make their former mate jealous.  however, this condition is merely temporary.  they simply secure another mate, and pile on the pork again... it's a vicious cycle.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »
The guy who married this gal must think the world is against him  :'(

oh dear lord

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »

Maybe if they go and live in Pakistan.  This is a true story.....I know an Indian girl and she was telling me about her friend who fell in love with a muslim man and got married to him.  They moved to Pakistan and the wife stayed mostly with the mother inlaw just cleaning and taking care of the home.  The husband would go and have sex with other women when his wife had her period.  They went back to visit her family (India) after a few months and she left him.  It was planned on her behalf.  She was super super skinny...just bones and skin. 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2011, 10:28:28 PM »
Maybe if they go and live in Pakistan.  This is a true story.....I know an Indian girl and she was telling me about her friend who fell in love with a muslim man and got married to him.  They moved to Pakistan and the wife stayed mostly with the mother inlaw just cleaning and taking care of the home.  The husband would go and have sex with other women when his wife had her period.  They went back to visit her family (India) after a few months and she left him.  It was planned on her behalf.  She was super super skinny...just bones and skin. 

religion of peace

:-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2011, 10:50:36 PM »
What do you consider "fat" ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »
Would probably treat you better than other self absorbed sluts out there. If I ever were to get married it would probably be a fatty. Fuck getting married but just for the sake of argument lets say yes.
This x1000000000000

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2011, 11:03:04 PM »
Some of these girls still look attractive carrying the extra padding as long as they got there heads on straight I'd still be interested

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
women are crazy..doesn't matter if they are fat or skinny. your friend should not get married
irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »
no bc they will get even fatter after you marry em

Not necessarily. My wife is thinner today then when I married her.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2011, 11:23:01 PM »
women are crazy..doesn't matter if they are fat or skinny. your friend should not get married
Care to share your experiences? Souds like you had quite the nasty ones  :D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2011, 01:44:32 AM »
If she looked like this
http://video.xnxx.com/video1510473/oiling_up_her_gigantic_latina_boobs

then I marry her and have oodles and oodles of kids.