Author Topic: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside  (Read 35726 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2011, 05:24:22 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2011, 09:58:58 AM »
good thread lol

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
I seriously get a high/rush from seeing this sort of thing  :D only better is to run into these fats you actually know at the highstreet/mall and say "wow what happened to you ?" with a look of sheer disgust.  ;D talk auto a natural high.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
What about men who get fat after marriage? Frankly a fat man is much less sexually attractive than a fat woman. Fat men look sort of like women. A man should be hard and lean. There is something comforting about a woman with a little cushioning on her frame.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »
What about men who get fat after marriage? Frankly a fat man is much less sexually attractive than a fat woman. Fat men look sort of like women. A man should be hard and lean. There is something comforting about a woman with a little cushioning on her frame.

Men get extra cuddly.   ;D  But on a serious note, I know of a man who got so fat after his wife had two children with him and all he did was call her fat and yet he had the biggest ass I have ever seen on a man.   :o  Needless to say, she left him.  He is still fat. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2011, 12:25:57 AM »
Men get extra cuddly.   ;D  But on a serious note, I know of a man who got so fat after his wife had two children with him and all he did was call her fat and yet he had the biggest ass I have ever seen on a man.   :o  Needless to say, she left him.  He is still fat. 

You are too kind. I don't think fat men look cuddly, I think they look gross for the most part.

I have a great friend who is hopelessly fat. His life (especially his love life) has been the shits because of this. There have been many a time that I have thought, thank you mom and dad for giving me the genetics which will never let me be him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2011, 12:29:44 AM »
You are too kind. I don't think fat men look cuddly, I think they look gross for the most part.

I have a great friend who is hopelessly fat. His life (especially his love life) has been the shits because of this. There have been many a time that I have thought, thank you mom and dad for giving me the genetics which will never let me be him.

I was being sarcastic.   ;D  But in all truth, I don't mind a bit of extra padding as long as he has muscle because this way it doesn't look too bad.  The little tubby belly is balanced with wide shoulders and built arms and legs.  Fat and soft (no muscle underneath) is a bad combo. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2011, 12:34:55 AM »
I was being sarcastic.   ;D  But in all truth, I don't mind a bit of extra padding as long as he has muscle because this way it doesn't look too bad.  The little tubby belly is balanced with wide shoulders and built arms and legs.  Fat and soft (no muscle underneath) is a bad combo. 
Good evening Booty-ful  :D :-*

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Would you ever marry a fat chick?
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2011, 12:52:47 AM »
she would crush you bro,

she has a good 50lbs and 5 inches in height on you
Ive been with chicks with those stats, and looked similar. BTW, she's 5'4-5'8
http://www.fritchy.com/babe-videos/252641-dominican-poison-mizz-issy.html

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2011, 01:30:21 AM »
Good evening Booty-ful  :D :-*

Good evening Willgrant.  Let me get comfortable.   ;D   :-*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2011, 01:50:12 AM »
Good evening Willgrant.  Let me get comfortable.   ;D   :-*
Yes, slip into something a lil more comfortable, like my embrace  :D :-* - I know what I would like to slip into  :o :P :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2011, 01:53:46 AM »
I seriously get a high/rush from seeing this sort of thing  :D only better is to run into these fats you actually know at the highstreet/mall and say "wow what happened to you ?" with a look of sheer disgust.  ;D talk auto a natural high.
Many times the hot girls from HS get fat---it's the mediocre ones who try to come in slim...and I'm starting to see this with the college women now...It's like when they get a job, or a man, they get all slobby-like...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2011, 02:41:39 PM »
Many times the hot girls from HS get fat---it's the mediocre ones who try to come in slim...and I'm starting to see this with the college women now...It's like when they get a job, or a man, they get all slobby-like...

This is something like those high school jocks who start letting themselves go when they are in college and by the time they are middle aged they are really fat with a big beer belly and no muscle tone. I love it! Some of these dudes thought they were hot stuff back in the day. Look at them now. On the otherhand, I was a total skinny twink in high school. Today I not only look better than most of those jocks, I've still alive and some of them are not.

Believe it or not, women like men who look good. With women able to make as good an income as men do, they can pick and choose the best looking men. It is not uncommon today to see older women with younger men.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2011, 02:53:11 PM »
You get 1 guess for the big eater in this couple!
She is very pretty, definitely better than the dude.  The fact is she is hot and married her high school sweetheart, he looks like a computer nerd and she didn't feel the need to continue trying to stay thin since he's not going anywhere.  Guarantee if her husband was in great shape and good looking she would be rail thin trying to hold on.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2011, 06:09:19 PM »
She is very pretty, definitely better than the dude.  The fact is she is hot and married her high school sweetheart, he looks like a computer nerd and she didn't feel the need to continue trying to stay thin since he's not going anywhere.  Guarantee if her husband was in great shape and good looking she would be rail thin trying to hold on.

How is it you know how a woman thinks? Has it ever occurred to you that some folks are just naturally thin and others are not. To suggest the only reason a person isn't thin is because they let themselves go is ridiculous.

My mom was rail thin all of her life. When she ate well and she wasn't otherwise stressed out about something she would generally add a couple of pounds which improved her looks. These times were rare. Most of the time, she survived on coffee and cigarettes. No matter that she was thin, clothes always looked good on her.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2011, 07:27:18 PM »
How is it you know how a woman thinks? Has it ever occurred to you that some folks are just naturally thin and others are not. To suggest the only reason a person isn't thin is because they let themselves go is ridiculous.

My mom was rail thin all of her life. When she ate well and she wasn't otherwise stressed out about something she would generally add a couple of pounds which improved her looks. These times were rare. Most of the time, she survived on coffee and cigarettes. No matter that she was thin, clothes always looked good on her.

Meltdown

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2011, 07:34:25 PM »
I went to highschool with this little girl she thought she was the hottest thing ever. Great ass, beautiful face, big tits, tone legs, but very short. She became a cheerleader for a professional football team in her early twenties. Well after a year of that all of a sudden she got really fat I mean blew up. She wasn't allowed on the team anymore she couldn't make weight. It really crushed her but it was karma for her she acted like one of those bitches from that movie bad girls.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »
-Sure seems like there are a lot of guys here who don't much like women. Some of you are carrying grudges since high school. Grow up for goodness sakes!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2011, 09:32:46 PM »
translation:I cry myself to sleep every night in a bucket of KFC while Pierce is out fucking his current 20yr old co star.

NICE  ;D

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »
Somebody explain WTF happened to Carmella Bing  >:(

Last I heard, she tested positive for HIV

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
i don't understand how this could happen

how do you just stop caring about the way you look?

E
E

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2011, 04:10:10 PM »

E

true..personally I always grow a beard when bulking. Try this...get bloated as fuck in the offseason, grow a beard and taking a hefty dose of testosterone, eat lots of salt and carbs get as ugly as fucking possible.   Then what you do is  Approach a fine woman, watch her lie to your face that she has a boyfriend or some bullshit.  Then do a 8 week diet, drop the test, shave...next time you see her watch her be on your nuts, but ignore her :D    let me tell you it is a GREAT feeling.
l

newmom

« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2011, 04:10:27 PM »

E

some people just give up on themselves

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »
some people just give up on themselves

spending lots of money and hours on makeup, nails, hair, nice clothes, tanning, watching what they eat etc.

and then becoming a tub of lard ???

how does somebody go from one extreme to the other?  is it possble they went insane and need serious mental therapy?

E
E

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »

spending lots of money and hours on makeup, nails, hair, nice clothes, tanning, watching what they eat etc.

and then becoming a tub of lard ???

how does somebody go from one extreme to the other?  is it possble they went insane and need serious mental therapy?

E

yes, its easy to get comfortable when someone loves you unconditionally

fortunately, you won't have to worry about that, Earl