Author Topic: I love you guys - missing you a lot  (Read 4788 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I love you guys - missing you a lot
« on: December 09, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »
lately Ive been having less time to post and read the board frequently and I wanted to tell that Ive been missing you fuckers a lot, getbig is definetly a part of my life. Its very strange but I feel like home here, everybody here talks dont giving a shit so this builds a atmosphere of sincerity and authenticity that I really like.

Hope everyone is doing well, including all your moms and shit

(and no Im not drunk or stoned, 100% sober actually)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: I love you guys
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:15:05 PM »
Go fuck yourself

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »
You need to get laid bro
#

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »
You are pretty o.k. too Bam-bam.

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
We love you too.

Hope this helps.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »
You're a known liar, Mr. "Lifetime natural until just a couple months ago".... why should we believe you now??

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtư FëLla
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 07:01:09 PM »
deixa de ser bicha  :)  :)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 07:03:06 PM »
it's only gay if you want it to be.

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
Gayer  than getting emotionally attached to an internet community.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 07:10:43 PM »
OP takes it in the dumper for a handful of small change.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 07:24:49 PM »
Come at me bro

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »
g2g

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

;D

dustin

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »
I love you too, phaggot.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Hahahah bam-bam oh brother what a name, sounds like the type of guy who geys pissed when he finds the store ran out of sausage and demands the cashier pull down his pants to give him his fix for the day hahahah gayer than sugarfree drinks.
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

;D

This!  :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I love you guys - missing you a lot
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 09:36:01 PM »
Bam-bam, I've been thinking about you A LOT!  :P :P
X

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »
getbig or getgot

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 11:04:00 PM »
lately Ive been having less time to post and read the board frequently and I wanted to tell that Ive been missing you fuckers a lot, getbig is definetly a part of my life. Its very strange but I feel like home here, everybody here talks dont giving a shit so this builds a atmosphere of sincerity and authenticity that I really like.

8)

madg

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 03:50:35 AM »
i love u too bam my brother from another mother  :-*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
i love u too bam my brother from another mother  :-*
;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 02:22:56 PM »

No car pic ???
R

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 02:24:59 PM »
Worst thread ever.
P